Brittany Miller #2 Come to the job centre with mee-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gunna need her to address the cancer claims or my Christmas is ruined
As unfortunate as it is I think she’s got away with it the beady eyed bleep! For a while there I was always getting videos on my fyp of other creators talking about it but haven’t seen one in ages. It’s so unfair seeing content creators with a small following but that really make it their job and put out good content then you have this ugly bleep making thousands off oily burnt potato’s, tit primark hauls and making hot chocolates who lied about cancer and gets away with it. woman! She will get her karma one day!

Reactions: 19
That “drunk video” is a very difficult watch. It’s reminding me of my mum giving me a blue wkd for the first time and acting like I was pissed. What’s with the faces and accent? 🤢

Also the girls look identical to the video before it where they hadn’t left yet, their hair and makeup hasn’t budged one bit! They were out an hour max lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s bleeping disgusting. That video is a hard watch, as someone said. Throwing her shoes around like that . And the food. I can just imagine what she was like when she was out bleeping witch probably so rude to everyone

Reactions: 11
I randomly know of that friend - she’s an instahun from my area, she was on celebs go dating last season

Reactions: 3
Just watched. So, so, SO cringe.

what a sad little life Jane

Reactions: 9
Why's she acting like a teenager who's had their first drink and is letting on to be drunk? She's bleeping embarrassing.

Christmas loaded roast potatoes, she’s absolutely clutching at straws and is running out of content! There’s only so many repetative dinners you can make before you need to magic some tit up 🙈

Reactions: 9
Christmas loaded roast potatoes, she’s absolutely clutching at straws and is running out of content! There’s only so many repetative dinners you can make before you need to magic some tit up 🙈
Everything she cooks looks absolutely vile 🤮

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad I’m not the only one who thinks her potatoes look completely over done

are her eyes shut ??? that drunk video is sooo embarrassing hahahaha if you’re that drunk no one thinks to set up a camera and her complaint about the lack of chips when she ordered a mountain of food is ridiculous. as everyone says it’s giving first ever wkd but it’s funny that she’s out two nights in a row, split with ash ???

• Haha
Why did she treat her “bestie” with so much disdain and seem like she couldn’t give two fucks about her? The girl is risking social suicide being on a TikTok with our Brit. Like why was she being so rude!!!!!?!! For what!!!!! She’s even more painful when she’s drunk.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.