Brittany Bathgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys really think so? I'm so not into his looks. To each his own! I do like his furniture making, diy and seemingly quiet ways.
I do, well maybe not super hot, but I like artsy guys with long hair 🙈 He is stylish AF and has great taste in music, too. But I bet he has an unpleasant side to him, otherwise he wouldn’t have spent 10+ years with Brittany.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm a sucker for long hair too. Well, the right kind of long hair, not stringy and in a ponytail (not that that's Dean, just clarifying, like anyone cares). LOL. I'm so picky knickers. Yes, I'm betting that too unfortunately. An old therapist used to say "every couple's a matched set" which becomes more profound and apropos as time goes on...Ha!

Reactions: 4
I love that she can't be bothered to update instagram regularly so she's doing a weekly dump. Is Instagram not part of her job? Her posts are boring as heck these days (wannabe fashion posts of flowers etc.) but the weekly dump of things she's been up do... veering more and more towards being a classic influencer. Everything with her feels so lazy and false these days.

Reactions: 2
Increasingly bb is looking less and less like someone with unique interesting style and more and more like a frumpy woman

Reactions: 7
Hahaha the Dean love is exactly what I’m here for! duck the BB thread altogether, what a borefest

Reactions: 3
Dean looks like a Jarvis Cocker wannabe to me! Probably just as pretentious as BB.

Reactions: 9
You guys are going to hate me for this, but she is definitely my fave YTuber in comparison to the others. Be it boring to some but she does provide more thought and much better content than a lot of her peers.
Lizzy Hadfield is so washed out and half arsed.
Dean is actually a lovely guy. I've spoken to him a few times in regards to art etc and he has always been very pleasant.

right I'll now go hide in my box.

Reactions: 6
Dean looks like a Jarvis Cocker wannabe to me
I’ve mentioned it earlier on this thread hahaha, I see it too, but then I’m a hopeless Jarvis stan so I can’t help myself 😂

You guys are going to hate me for this, but she is definitely my fave YTuber in comparison to the others. Be it boring to some but she does provide more thought and much better content than a lot of her peers.
Lizzy Hadfield is so washed out and half arsed.
Dean is actually a lovely guy. I've spoken to him a few times in regards to art etc and he has always been very pleasant.

right I'll now go hide in my box.
I don’t dislike her at all, but she is just so smug! And I’m glad to hear Dean is nice IRL

I fully second Dean being hot, totally my type in a not super conventionally attractive and doesn't seem to carry himself as someone who thinks/knows they're hot.

Fully in love with their new camper van!! And actually interested to see what they will do with it but also worried they'll or more Brittany will make it beige and blah.

I know its been mentioned a million times but I am so confused by their relationship, part of me respects her being private and doing what works for you but brit mentioned in the newest video they can't afford to do a house project at the moment but she's investing so much money - for me anyway its a lot of money - into a flat she has on her own when they are still together. It feels like a lot of regression to go from engaged to not and living together to not

Reactions: 6
What’s with the camper van? Are they together or not? Also, I hope BB butts out aesthetically and lets Dean run the show because I think in that case it will definitely look a lot more inviting and lively

Reactions: 7
I know its been mentioned a million times but I am so confused by their relationship, part of me respects her being private and doing what works for you but brit mentioned in the newest video they can't afford to do a house project at the moment but she's investing so much money - for me anyway its a lot of money - into a flat she has on her own when they are still together. It feels like a lot of regression to go from engaged to not and living together to not
I'm very curious. it's an odd situation. I wonder what's going on there? I find it peculiar how BB acused us of being nosey and then splashes her weird relationship-not-relationship in her vlogs. she obviously wants us to be curious about what's going on. her weird fake-happy mood is odd too and feels incredibly fake.

to say they can't afford a house renovation at the moment is ridiculous (and I wonder if she really is ignorant to her privilege?) she literally spend thousands of redecorating a rental, Dean has just purchased a new house (I suppose to do up and sell?) they've bought a campervan and they already own a house together. hardly strapped for cash are they!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I'm very curious. it's an odd situation. I wonder what's going on there? I find it peculiar how BB acused us of being nosey and then splashes her weird relationship-not-relationship in her vlogs. she obviously wants us to be curious about what's going on. her weird fake-happy mood is odd too and feels incredibly fake.

to say they can't afford a house renovation at the moment is ridiculous (and I wonder if she really is ignorant to her privilege?) she literally spend thousands of redecorating a rental, Dean has just purchased a new house (I suppose to do up and sell?) they've bought a campervan and they already own a house together. hardly strapped for cash are they!!!!!
She is like like from Claire chanelle. She spends thousands on clothes then pretends that she doesn't have any money.

I think that’s a job Dean is doing, I’m sure he would’ve mentioned on his stories if he bought it.
Will be interesting to see what they do with the campervan it could be a cool project so wonder what they have planned.
I don’t think she should mention money ever, considering her job and the fact she’s renting a nice flat and has so much nice furniture.. it comes across a bit out of touch.

Also as someone that he met Dean he is really nice in person and seems well liked by people.

i haven't watched her latest vlog yet but i'm not surprised that her content becomes somewhat interesting again (icampveran reno) once dean is back in the picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.