Brittany Bathgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does a good job of making herself irrelevant, hey? I follow her on instagram and the posts are booooorrrrring. I guess eventually there will be content on the van and what not.

Reactions: 2
Have you guys seen the latest? So much cringe. I skipped through it in 2 mins and that was painful.

Reactions: 3
She's baaaackk

The fact that she thinks her youtube content warrants setting up a patreon is laughable
Can't watch it ATM. Is she making her video content patreon only?? Like for people that wanna pay to watch boring chat? I'm so confused.

at least she's self aware...oh no, she fishing for compliments and, of course, there are multiple people reassuring her that no, she's is absolutely not dull at all, ewww
20211010_172705.jpg

Can't watch it ATM. Is she making her video content patreon only?? Like for people that wanna pay to watch boring chat? I'm so confused.
she claims she will still be posting on ytb :)

Reactions: 2
at least she's self aware...oh no, she fishing for compliments and, of course, there are multiple people reassuring her that no, she's is absolutely not dull at all, ewww
View attachment 803439

I wonder what quality her YT will be if she goes ahead with patreon. The bar is so low that she may as well kill of the YT if she isn't gonna bother.

If Lydia Elise Millen, Molly Mae etc can maintain a youtube channel despite being 10x successful than Brittany in terms of influencing, her piss poor excuse about lack of time is invalid and she needs to think of a better excuse

View attachment 803439

I wonder what quality her YT will be if she goes ahead with patreon. The bar is so low that she may as well kill of the YT if she isn't gonna bother.

If Lydia Elise Millen, Molly Mae etc can maintain a youtube channel despite being 10x successful than Brittany in terms of influencing, her piss poor excuse about lack of time is invalid and she needs to think of a better excuse

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.