Brittany Bathgate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sometimes almost wonder if she just takes these photos that she thinks are artsy as shooting a curated sculptural piece and then changes into regular clothes to go on about her life. But then, I did bump into her once and she looked like a tiny clown drowning in clothes. The worst thing is that she could afford to source clothes that are still following this aesthetic but actually fit her and are in her size.

I’m not familiar with her education but what’s her arts background that is mentioned here all the time? It’s almost like she didn’t succeed at whatever her art school plans were and so she thinks her dress up is sort of art performance.
I think she feels rather grand in her new flat which has led to these very serious ‘arty’ photos.

Reactions: 2
I sometimes almost wonder if she just takes these photos that she thinks are artsy as shooting a curated sculptural piece and then changes into regular clothes to go on about her life. But then, I did bump into her once and she looked like a tiny clown drowning in clothes.
I thought this too! some of her outfits are ridiculous to wear to go shopping in. Don't get me wrong I like the way BB styles her outfits but it's more catwalk than daily fashion, and I always assumed the photos she takes are more inspirational than actualy day to day outfit choices. THe idea of her actually doing her food shop in oversized clothes makes me laugh.

Reactions: 3
I realise I need a life but the new video is up and I really don’t get this break up. Dean featured so heavily - sharing a gifted meal, buying the tree, putting up the tree and helping with her new sofa. She’s got it made!

• Wow
I realise I need a life but the new video is up and I really don’t get this break up. Dean featured so heavily - sharing a gifted meal, buying the tree, putting up the tree and helping with her new sofa. She’s got it made!
Obviously something has been wrong with their relationship for a long time. With teh way things are right now, I suppose they'd fallen out of love and had been more like housemates than lovers for a long time so it feels fine to be hanging out with each other the way they are now. Maybe they don't need to grieve the relationship because it's fizzled out over the last few years. That's the only way I can imagine it would be possible to continue to see your ex??Either that or they're in denail about the breakup. It's still weird for her followers to see them together but not together!

Reactions: 9
Obviously something has been wrong with their relationship for a long time. With teh way things are right now, I suppose they'd fallen out of love and had been more like housemates than lovers for a long time so it feels fine to be hanging out with each other the way they are now. Maybe they don't need to grieve the relationship because it's fizzled out over the last few years. That's the only way I can imagine it would be possible to continue to see your ex??Either that or they're in denail about the breakup. It's still weird for her followers to see them together but not together!
That makes sense. I blame Gwyneth Paltrow and her conscious uncoupling for the we’re still friends trend 😂. I guess money helps make a break up less painful if you’re standard of living isn’t affected. I still find it strange that they both feel exactly the same and there aren’t any (apparent) hard feelings on either side. Probably says more about mr 😳.

I don't buy it, to be honest. I never buy it when someone makes a point out of saying, "nobody did anything, we're still friends, everything is cool, we've just decided to split." That happens all the time of course, but usually people say that's what's happened. Not this weird "we're fine" defensive thing. Why not just say "we fell out of love with each other" or "it's not working anymore" rather than deny something has happened when no one has implied it has? It seems weird.

as @snarkvark said they probably, before the break up, were more like long-term friends than anything else but yeah, I agree the situation is a bit weird, especially since she is really investing in the new flat but talks about a trial separation. I get that she can buy things and furniture and stuff if she has the money and because if they get back she probably could take a lot of things back to the house but yeah, just weird in my opinon.

Reactions: 1
She talked about replacing the lights which isn't something you tend to do in a rented place (lampshade yes, but not the whole light), so I think she did actually buy the flat.

She talks and over explain things for sooooo looooong I can’t stand it lmao how hard is it to keep it quick telling where your shirt, trousers and shoes are from

Reactions: 5
She talks and over explain things for sooooo looooong I can’t stand it lmao how hard is it to keep it quick telling where your shirt, trousers and shoes are from
Totally agree. I now forward through all her outfit rambling.

Normally after a breakup of a serious relationship, you do things like hang out with your friends a lot, go out to stave off the loneliness of being at home, or get on the rebound train right away. But now, you can't do those things, so unless these two want to be hermits for the foreseeable future, they are just falling back on the same habits with each other because there's nothing else to do.

Reactions: 4
Her box from Madison Margiela genuinely made me mad. I usually can tolerate influencers getting free stuff, but to send someone food, homeware, etc, especially when they can afford it really rubbed me the wrong way. It also made me laugh a bit that they knew to send it to her new place, where she is clearly living alone, and it’s a romantic meal for two. Seemed like a child of divorce scheming to get their parents back together. It’s unfortunate brit hasn’t gotten anyone else in her pod to share her extravagant gifts with.

Reactions: 6
3k on a sofa? IN THIS ECONOMY. Influencers really do live in a completely different world.

3k on a sofa? IN THIS ECONOMY. Influencers really do live in a completely different world.
I forget that this probably feels like small spending when you have 1400 quid for 2 pairs of flip flops.

Reactions: 4
BB is reality out here trying to tell us she's on a "trial separation" from her long time partner and she's dropping £3k on a couch. She's deluded.

• Haha
It's not about buying a 3k sofa in this economy amid a pandemic which has cost millions of jobs.... it's the fact that it is totally okay to flaunt that wealth without blinking an eye. If you buy it but keep quiet at least you don't seem so out of touch with the real world. Why can't infuencers read the bleeping room?

That she ordered back in September👀👀
OKAY! Yes. This. Plus, I think I mentioned this earlier, she started posting pics from the new place on IG while she was still vlogging from the house and buying furniture with Dean. What is the truth? I genuinely started following her content and enjoying it but lately she’s been getting on my nerves.

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they bought the flat as an investment, but then split so she’s living there. Maybe originally they were going to rent it out...or could be totally reaching! It just doesn’t make any sense the way she’s explained it!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.