Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LYRA234

I can't think of anything witty to say about the fact Dean is now also rocking a balaclava, so I'll just upload the screenshot instead

Dean seems very sweet and is very stylish IMHO but again no-one looks good in a balaclava! Unless they are planning a venture into drill music or becoming high fashion models they should leave them alone 🙅🏾‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5

brerwhabbit

We always collected shells in Whitley Bay in Newcastle in the 1970s with my grandma and then took them home and filed them in matchboxes (when there were small matchboxes) and labeled them with the Latin and colloquial names. My Grandma was excellent.

However, I do think it's now considered in regard to beach erosion and climate change as detrimental to the habitat of sea life and shore stability. Not so much an individual on a lonely beach but if it's a popular destination with 100s of thousands (LOL, hundreds and thousands, the ice cream topping for Brits) of people each taking a bucket it adds up. She's a bit unaware as someone who professes to be interested in sustainable practices and clean beauty (which I realize she's dropped that).
---
Totally different topic -

Can I just say how much I dislike the super long, heavy a-line skirt trend. Is it a trend? I find it really unflattering to almost everyone. What am I missing?

• Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
For sure, if that’s what her role is. However, I do remember in those early videos she made it sound like it wasn’t a social media related role and she would be working on site. Remember those jokes she made about new clothes for her new job. Maybe she wanted to sound like she was moving away from social media based work.
Ohhh you’re right. I assumed she made the jokes because it’s like starting a new school year: needs new clothes to impress the cool kids.

Realistically, what else she could do at a gallery other than social media marketing?!

Annnnddd leaving this here 😂
37F47816-9E05-4D61-87C7-51B62173BDD3.jpeg

• Haha

peppin

VIP Member
I think she mentioned the reason she doesn't work there anymore is due to the current financial situation but I'm not sure I believe that to be the sole reason?
how does that even make sense? 😭 "oh we have too much money so i don't have to work" or "oh we need more money so i can't work"

i think, despite her trying to flex that she isn't like one of those influencers, she realised pretty soon that regular job doesn't have the same benefits as getting free products and being paid for rambling about if this shade of blue is better than this (identical) shade of blue

pasodoble

I think you're right, she's hugely insecure (and I can hard relate tbf). I know this isn't a rave thread, but I find her content quite interesting and even soothing at times, because unlike 90% of content creators, she doesn't just talk about buying stuff (although she is guilty of countless almost identical items, and ridiculously expensive ones at that, but I think it's all related to the insecurity and feeling she's not good enough). She even admits it from time to time, and if you look back at her first few videos, she started YouTube because she was finding Instagram too overwhelming and was constantly comparing herself to everyone else. The agonising and over-thinking is all tied in with it, which is a shame, because - as you so rightly say - if she found a little self-belief, her creative expression would be set free (and she'd also have a much more peaceful mind).

Any chance those Madonna tickets were courtesy of Klarna, same as her Elton John concert gifted influencer experience?

Very smooth transition into then promoting her Klarna affiliate links. I don't know if this post requires some kind of disclosure but regardless it's giving me the ick. She's so disingenuous despite her cultivated 'not like other influencers™' image

View attachment 2516683
Jeez. I still watch BBs YouTube stuff but that's me done. Klarna FFS. She's SO disingenuous - she didn't disclose the gifted nights of her recent holiday until after she'd showed the footage. Not against any rules but misleading nonetheless.

She's such a pick me. And so totally uptight alongside it, I actually feel sorry for her.

sfts

I really enjoy her friendship with @abimarvel it’s quite refreshing! I follow Abi and she’s such a breath of fresh air from the usual crowd.

jaymie

VIP Member
I can’t help but laugh

Normal people “we are moving”

In true BB’s style “I can’t tell what is it yet, but all the homeware in this house will be moved to a new place, waffle waffle waffle…”

Also vinterior is such an expensive place to shop, you can often find the sellers on EBay because vinterior is known to charge a significant margin.

She 💯 haven’t gone through an interview process to get the gallery job, the panels will 💤

• Haha

occides

Lol at her trying to act like this is an original concept. This first one looks like she took it straight from Matteau’s instagram.

E7D32A50-A1E9-4696-AC96-BBCAE9D543A0.jpeg
03ADA464-9AE0-4DC0-AB12-E3784AB082E5.jpeg
A406DEFC-A724-4B0F-99B1-A41C55DF74B9.jpeg

The whole print out a photo and scan it back in has become pretty basic biche.

Reactions: 4

salexse

For someone who says she doesn't go on Instagram much anymore or know how to interact with that platform (previous vlog, not those exact words but part of a bigger ramble I think) she sure finds the time to leave loaaaaads of comments on other people's posts and 'likes' just about everything.
I do wonder (because what she says sometimes feels directly at odds with how she actually is or what she does) whether if Rose Inc hadn't have rubbed her up the wrong way, she'd have gone along with what they wanted her to do and just taken the money like all the others did?
Saying she turned the comments off on her videos because she needed time to catch up etc, which happened to coincide with the timing of a collaboration with a major fast fashion brand... I want to believe her, but I don't think I do. She's been so outspoken previously about Zara and fast fashion in general - how is Mango any different? Because they've got a special "conscious" section? Bollocks.
She seems alot happier of late though and that's nice to see

Attachments

Reminds me of those crepe party hats with a cardboard band the teachers had us make in primary school. They were shit too.

• Haha

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
I'm aussie and it is actually very common to collect sea shells, there are a lot of them, but obviously only to an extent, like a handful at a time for example. I'm also curious if she is planning to take them home with her.
Im Aussie and was always encouraged to admire shells but ultimately leave them for everyone to enjoy. But appreciate everyone is different 💚
Either way if it was a few it wouldn’t have registered but it seems so many. She’s definitely planning on taking them back.

Attachments

peppin

VIP Member
Has she ever mentioned the website, Good On You? It would be my #1 most mentioned and recommended service if I were positioning myself as a sustainable/ethical/conscious social media profile.

If she hasn't - well, BB, here's a tip for you. Tell the world about GoodOnYou.eco, maybe even make a video where you run a few well-known brands through their brand directory. See how much you can justify supporting brands like Cos after doing so.
That would be bit embarrassing for her though, wouldn't it? Because I don't think any of the labels she raves on about so often would do well...and can you imagine BB acknowledging her mistake of claiming they were super trouper ethical? Or just saying she didn't care? (To be fair, her followers would lap it up. Endless streams of "Oh my god, such an inspiration! I love how you are just a human, what matters is your will to change!"😐)

• Haha

jaymie

VIP Member
I think that house looks beautiful, but I'm sick of rich influencers buying-up a bunch of properties that were probably quite attainable price-wise for the average person, and doing them up until they're probably too expensive for most people to afford.

"Also working on another property in Deal" oh so that's two houses you're taking up space in when the UK is suffering a major housing crisis?

Bonus dickhead points if they end up on Airbnb.
I can’t with the blue living room.