Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aminal

It’s on Deans stories highlight, you can build so big without planning. They had to change the height or something?

Silly Sausage

VIP Member
I think she look great with long hair, but it made me wonder who she was copying now since I've never noticed her with long hair before 🤔

LydiaDeetzHat

VIP Member
i find it strange that BB doesn't address why she moved out, what changed, and why she's moving back. It's all shrouded in mystery. either share your relationship or don't. but puttig little snippets online and expecting your audience to nod along as if they have a clue what the fuck is happening is very bizarre behaviour. It's odd to 'break up' with a long term partner, move out and completely furnish and decoorate a new rental only to move back in with your previous partner a year later. I feel we're owed somewhat of an explanation. I don't expect all the gory ins and outs. a simple "we were struggling with X and we've resolved that" would suffice.
I'm new to her and have only seen this new video which popped up on my YT so came here just to see why she moved out and is moving in with the same guy.. it seems very odd