Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brerwhabbit

Yeah, Bichon Frise, this is Maltese, your math is a...tad...off :unsure:. It's okay, we Maltese are temperamental and yappy but powerfully smart (per square inch anyway). You guys are high EQ and far less annoying. We still love you - hahahaha! 😗

So, if ALL 53K subscribers spend 60 pounds/yr that's over 300K pounds/yr. I think even BB would be satisfied with that!

But ZERO chance of that.

The average is 15% of followers who will go to Patreon. But I don't think she will get 15% even. Then she will have to maintain that and build on it and no attrition.

Podcasts are by far their biggest earners (can we imagine her doing one? LOL). True crime, physical fitness, tech a big draw (negative). There are some lifestyle gurus that make top money but nothing that I can see in fashion (maybe there is a gap she can fill?).

I think it's going to be a very difficult proposition for someone like her to really make a success of it given her personality and drive (or lack there of).

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

salexse

I think the cryptic "can't tell you what's going on..." Is they are buying/building/or doing up a new house

brerwhabbit

I normally don’t pay attention to Brittany. Is she with Dean or not? I’m so confused lol
With at the moment. They lived separately for a bit then got back together and now she's moved back into the house I think, or in the process of moving back.

BlueBird9

I think they probably wanted to buy somewhere that Dean could have as a project too. It’s probably much cheaper for them to buy a smaller house and Dean do all the labour and source the materials at cost price.

Readinginks

VIP Member
Don't get me started on the effing Moosey Art gallery job. I know so many talented curators / art directors struggling for work because of cuts to the arts sector and jobs being so few, far between and low-paying. I don't deny BB has a decent curatorial eye, but what is her work experience or qualifications beyond snapping a Brancusi or Moore sculpture every couple of months and pretending to read coffee table books about Hockney in charity shops to maintain her Instagram 'aesthetic'. She can barely articulate her thoughts about which beige trousers to buy
Moosey doesn’t even seem like a good fit. BB has never shown interest in any of the artists exhibiting with them and doesn’t seem to truly know much about that segment of the art scene. She’s always stuck to more established names never really digging further.

BlueBird9

agree 100% with you @Dozhdik i actually like the new bookcase especially with the dark stain, but think it absolutely swamps the space. It cuts off half the left window too in the back door of their dining area.
Also I’m not massively into her style at the moment. Don’t know what it is but just not clicking with some of it, but I love all of her old content and am confident she’ll post things I vibe with again. It’s interspersed with good stuff at the mo. Also just generally love her vlog content and videography

Liswit87

what is BB on about when she says she's "not into the oversized blazer look"? I distinctly remember her wearing a hideous oversized blazer that we all made fun of her for because another influencer filmed her from behind and she looked like a child dressed in their granddad's clothes! that blazer she was trying on was awful too.

does bb just continuously buy the same clothes in slightly different colours? or is her style just so bland I can't see the differences between them? I think BB thinks expensive = stylish. it does not.
Yep she did a whole collab with Mango a couple of years ago too which was mainly centered around oversized blazers 😂 but it's trendy now, BB can't be seen to be trendy

Just watched her latest YouTube vlog and I have come to a conclusion that she is beyond boring and her vlogs are extremely dull and there is no hope for her to make these vlogs better. The quality of the content reflects her “minimal” same old narrow style that I’m just so sick of seeing being done over and over, recycled by new things that look same as before.
there is no point of watching her videos in 2022 because it will be all the same, her reviewing the items she bought in the mirror, going on some trips that she is never able to document properly and the books she reads. She thrives on this monotone routine/life/style and I can’t believe she has been doing the same layout flow on these vlogs for so long.
to be honest I don’t think I can bear to watch it anymore of the same 🤣 she was inspiring once, long long time ago.

Readinginks

VIP Member
BB now may work for a gallery but the only reason she managed to go to Frieze is because a skincare brand invited her, just like previous years. That’s all we need to know.

• Haha

hkbss

Seem to remember a navy one too, which would make four
This is niche, but I remember the video where she was wearing and talking about the brown one and it was just SO clear she didn’t like the colour. Ok, that’s fine, but why accept the product then? The whole dialogue was just so uncomfortable and I’ve never seen her wear the brown version since. Happy to be corrected on that one though.

Edited to remove excessive ‘sos’

you've just nailed what it is that infuriates me about her.

BB is all about looking "effortless" and "chic" yet in order to achieve that she has to put in so much effort! everything is forced and posed and never ever natural, even though she tries to make it look natural. it's all fake. and she thinks she's super cool because of it.... but I Just find the whole thing so cringy! there's literally nothing less cool about all that effort.

it's like when vloggers put the camera down to film themselves walking by. all I can think about is how they had to put the camera there, check the shot was right, walk away from the camera, walk passed it, and then run back to grab the camera. it's so unbelievably cringy!

Or when they vlog waking up. The camera just happened to be there right? 😂😂

• Haha

MomoomoM

I rarely comment on here, but I'm so infuriated by Brittany's self righteous attitude. Her fake concern that donated clothes are going to waste, and yet she has repeats of the same item going to waste in her wardrobe. It seems like she's trying to give herself an excuse to not do anything whatsoever.
Considering the efforts that instagrammers like Abi Marvel, who Brittany claims to be a friend, are going to to help, Brittany's comment was so insulting.
Totally totally agree with you and @peppin. The hypocrisy, the lack of self awareness, I could scream.

Soapy Dolphin

VIP Member
Phew, so glad she explained how lists work in that video. 😌

The co-working office has now become "my studio space". Doesn't studio suggests a creative process and a place where something is made? Seems a waste to just do the things you used to do a home.

It's lovely to have a garment tailored to fit to perfection but can she never just buy the right size of trouser? Her body seems to fit within all the normal parameters for female sizes so what's the big problem? I'm smaller than her and shorter, I think, and have an abundant collection of correctly fitting trousers. 😀