Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The shade about Timberlake was probably the best parts of the Jessica Simpson book.

The documentary didn't really have anything anyone wouldn't have seen before, although it missed off the most concerning clips of her crying on the sidewalk. But good that it's getting Timberlake some karma.

The only thing new there was saying Britney is worth $16 m. I'd of thought from the Vegas shows alone she'd of earnt more than that!

Reactions: 17
The shade about Timberlake was probably the best parts of the Jessica Simpson book.

The documentary didn't really have anything anyone wouldn't have seen before, although it missed off the most concerning clips of her crying on the sidewalk. But good that it's getting Timberlake some karma.

The only thing new there was saying Britney is worth $16 m. I'd of thought from the Vegas shows alone she'd of earnt more than that!
Her net worth is $60m.

Agree about Timberlake. Glad he’s finally being held to account.

Reactions: 7
Love that Janet tweeted to thank her fans and completely ignored JT. He doesn't deserve her attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Britney featured in a bbc documentary about celebrity earlier this year. It was so so awful the way she was hounded.

Did she cheat on the curly haired prat and if she did who was it with?

Reactions: 2
Britney featured in a bbc documentary about celebrity earlier this year. It was so so awful the way she was hounded.

Did she cheat on the curly haired prat and if she did who was it with?
Wade Robson, the same guy who changed his story about Michael Jackson and is now suing him (now he needs money and can’t get work).... also Justin apparently cheated on her first with Nicole Appleton!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
What evidence do we have of her mental illness? The breakdown in '08 seems easily explained by shaving her head to avoid drug testing during her custody battle. Potentially some postpartum depression via her mother's book. Exasperation from the paparazzi led to an understandable umbrella incident. And we have some evidence now from her instagram being batshit insane, but that could be explained by her being doped up by doctors OR that she's being made to look crazy by whoever is in charge of the insta account. So truly, where is real evidence of mental illness?

Reactions: 6
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why don’t I remember all this with Janet. What actually happened here? What did JT do?
They were performing together at the Super Bowl halftime concert and during the routine he pulled off the top part of her costume, exposing her breast (which did have a large nipple cover on it) it was very much a rehearsed and choreographed part of the routine but Janet was berated for it while Justin was lauded for it and his career soared while hers went down the pan.

Reactions: 9
The documentary has been removed off YouTube does anyone know anywhere else I can find it please ?
I watched it
They were performing together at the Super Bowl halftime concert and during the routine he pulled off the top part of her costume, exposing her breast (which did have a large nipple cover on it) it was very much a rehearsed and choreographed part of the routine but Janet was berated for it while Justin was lauded for it and his career soared while hers went down the pan.
I bet Justin thought it was hilarious. He didn't support Janet even though it must have been a pre planned part of the show.
Total tosser.

Reactions: 6
His part of apology about being white and privileged makes me icky tbh.

He's only realising all of this now and apologising because he has to. If he was sorry, he had all of the opportunities in the world to apologise.

Seems like a very PR friendly apology, that's all really

Reactions: 12
What did Timberlake do? Why did he apologise to Jane and Brittney?

I thought that Brittney cheated on him and this is why he broke up with her when they were teenagers and then he wrote "Cry me a river"?

Was this misconstrued?

Oprah interview recap:

Here is the Wikipedia

I’m quite young in the sense that I was 6 when this occurred. I remember this incident perhaps not at the time - probably spoken about later but I didn’t know it happened like this.
I always remembered it as being an accident / that their garments entangled or something obviously due to the media cover up of the incident. I gasped when I watched this then. Holy god.

Reactions: 1
What an absolute bellend. And Ryan Gosling too, stupid frat boy behaviour.
imagine hanging on to something like this from when you were 10?! it is like they haven't grown up or developed any more respect for women at all

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.