Britney Spears

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's been some evidence against him too that he's been a lil controlling, only subtle things like telling her to kiss him when they're on the red carpet and and telling her to smile in videos they do together. And some of their pics together look really awkward as if they've been mashed together and they actually don't have feelings for each other. Very weird character this one.
I personally think he’s on the payroll somewhere along the line, they never look like a couple in photos as you say, especially the one she posted on her birthday he’s holding her by the back of the neck.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Just been watching Jameela Jamil's Instagram highlight on gaslighting and honestly,
All 👏 Of 👏 It 👏 Is 👏 Truth👏
Not just pertaining to Britney but A LOT of women in the public eye.
Deffo worth a look over because she is spot on 👌

It's the first highlight in her list.
Seriously Jameela Jamil needs to fuk off. She's no where near Britney's Alist status. Not everything is about Jameela. Can this tw&t take a day off already.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Reactions: 6
I think freebritney is great and all, but no one (her fans) is taking into account her mental state they are only thinking about her Dad making money from her and holding her against her will not what the repercussions of removing the conservatorship!

She may well not be capable of making her own decisions 100%, I’ve seen her live I want to say 2011/12?! and quite honestly it was shockingly bad. She stood on the stage and wandered around halfarsed doing bits of choreography with minimum effort and half the time not even miming, she did not want to be there and shouldn’t of been there! She should not of been working then or now, her Instagram posts are uncomfortable to watch for me - she seems medicated up to the eye balls!

I don’t think her dad is a good man, that’s obvious but I think the courts should of had 2 people in control from day one one being a impartial medical person or team because right now with her father, it’s dodgy as hell and him forcing her to work and do tours where she had no choice is awful!

Reactions: 13
I think freebritney is great and all, but no one (her fans) is taking into account her mental state they are only thinking about her Dad making money from her and holding her against her will not what the repercussions of removing the conservatorship!

She may well not be capable of making her own decisions 100%, I’ve seen her live I want to say 2011/12?! and quite honestly it was shockingly bad. She stood on the stage and wandered around halfarsed doing bits of choreography with minimum effort and half the time not even miming, she did not want to be there and shouldn’t of been there! She should not of been working then or now, her Instagram posts are uncomfortable to watch for me - she seems medicated up to the eye balls!

I don’t think her dad is a good man, that’s obvious but I think the courts should of had 2 people in control from day one one being a impartial medical person or team because right now with her father, it’s dodgy as hell and him forcing her to work and do tours where she had no choice is awful!
I do agree - I’ve seen her several times and watched her get progressively more ‘robotic’ to the point where during her last UK performance it felt awkward watching her. I wonder how much was her genuine mental state and how much could be attributed to medication?

Regardless - what an incredibly sad situation.

This seems slightly more insightful than her ‘normal’ posts 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
The way Jameela is, I'm really surprised she hasn't claimed that this has happened to her as well. :mad::mad:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the documentary and I can’t say I learned anything from it. It’s mostly all old footage that is available on you tube. I think her dad is a bad man and rather than support her at a time that she needed him, he took advantage and saw an opportunity to cash in.
what confused me so much is that her sister and mum are hardly mentioned and from what I have seen, do not offer her any support. Her mum was by her side through her career and seems to have just let the dad take the lead now. I don’t think we’ll ever know the truth, until maybe her dad or Britney have passed, and even then who knows but the whole situation is awfully sad. I hope one day Britney Spears is happy and gets some quality time with her kids.

Reactions: 13
I went to watch Britney when it was her Circus tour around 2009, and even then it just made me feel really sad for her, she just seemed to be going through the motions, and whenever she did shout outs she kept saying London when it was actually Manchester..

I regretted going to see the performance actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I went to watch Britney when it was her Circus tour around 2009, and even then it just made me feel really sad for her, she just seemed to be going through the motions, and whenever she did shout outs she kept saying London when it was actually Manchester..

I agree, as I said we went all the way to Vegas to see her 4 years ago, cost a fortune, and we came out very disappointed. Although we obviously knew she mimed we were close enough to see that 75% of the time she didn’t even bother to do that. Her dancing was the bare minimum and mostly consisted of her waving her arms around and shaking her hair. It was sad to witness actually.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

That’s why when people say oh but she is capable of perform a whole show... I’m here thinking, but she’s really not. Wether it’s medicated or her health, she is not capible and it’s shameful to everyone in her team for getting her to do all these tours and release music and forcing her to do so for their own monetary gain!

Reactions: 12
Just been watching Jameela Jamil's Instagram highlight on gaslighting and honestly,
All 👏 Of 👏 It 👏 Is 👏 Truth👏
Not just pertaining to Britney but A LOT of women in the public eye.
Deffo worth a look over because she is spot on 👌

It's the first highlight in her list.
It's not like Miss Jamil to take advantage of the situation of someone to shine the spotlight on herself.

• Haha
You're missing the whole point of the post, I didn't put it up for her, it's about what she's saying about the media. About them building women up, they say and do all the right things and can't do any wrong, they end up being the nation's sweetheart etc.
You see their face everywhere, giving "interviews" apparently every 5 minutes and "sources" or "sources close to" this person say she's doing this that and the other until you get to the point when your sick of the sight of that person in the mags all the time and just want them to duck off. But any tiny piece of what that person says or does that the media get hold of is made into a massive story and twisted to be derogatory.
Then soon as people are about sick of them they tear that person down piece by piece, twist every word they say until everyone hates them and they're sick of defending themselves and just go into obscurity, or in some cases so sick of it they top themselves.
Genuinely how many women have you seen in the papers or rag mags over the years and and you've thought "omg I'm sick of this witch now shes everywhere" and this person has been labelled as a diva or "difficult" which makes people hate them even more?
And the whole body image BS of "omg she's gone fat", cue the same person but 6 months later "omg she's sooooo skinny, shes gone way too far now", thats the media. And not just any media, a male dominated cesspit that just looks to drag women through the tit.
I've been aware of this for a little while since it came out about Caroline Flack but Jameela puts the point out there a lot better than anyone else has. Wether she's all me me me or not she's spot on about the media.

I do agree - I’ve seen her several times and watched her get progressively more ‘robotic’ to the point where during her last UK performance it felt awkward watching her. I wonder how much was her genuine mental state and how much could be attributed to medication?

Regardless - what an incredibly sad situation.

This seems slightly more insightful than her ‘normal’ posts 🤔
The thing is, her behaviour is erratic and seems off probably because she’s being pumped full of various medications to keep her in-line. She probably does have genuine mental health issues, and probably does require medical intervention in the form of anti depressants or similar but what you see here with her now - the glazed expression, the bizzare posts, the dancing etc that’s the result of someone being heavily medicated and then being told what to do/say on camera.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You're missing the whole point of the post, I didn't put it up for her, it's about what she's saying about the media. About them building women up, they say and do all the right things and can't do any wrong, they end up being the nation's sweetheart etc.
You see their face everywhere, giving "interviews" apparently every 5 minutes and "sources" or "sources close to" this person say she's doing this that and the other until you get to the point when your sick of the sight of that person in the mags all the time and just want them to duck off. But any tiny piece of what that person says or does that the media get hold of is made into a massive story and twisted to be derogatory.
Then soon as people are about sick of them they tear that person down piece by piece, twist every word they say until everyone hates them and they're sick of defending themselves and just go into obscurity, or in some cases so sick of it they top themselves.
Genuinely how many women have you seen in the papers or rag mags over the years and and you've thought "omg I'm sick of this witch now shes everywhere" and this person has been labelled as a diva or "difficult" which makes people hate them even more?
And the whole body image BS of "omg she's gone fat", cue the same person but 6 months later "omg she's sooooo skinny, shes gone way too far now", thats the media. And not just any media, a male dominated cesspit that just looks to drag women through the tit.
I've been aware of this for a little while since it came out about Caroline Flack but Jameela puts the point out there a lot better than anyone else has. Wether she's all me me me or not she's spot on about the media.
Jameela Jamil is only in it for herself. I don't have much sympathy for Caroline Flack either for that matter. But when Caroline died, guess who made it all about her??? Oh that's right Jameela did. Britney has had issues for years, so it's not like this is brand new to the media. Jameela is "all about building women up" But she's the one who has a go at women the most. I'm surprised since Britney is white and extremly successful that Jam Jam is even bothering with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Jameela Jamil is only in it for herself. I don't have much sympathy for Caroline Flack either for that matter. But when Caroline died, guess who made it all about her??? Oh that's right Jameela did. Britney has had issues for years, so it's not like this is brand new to the media. Jameela is "all about building women up" But she's the one who has a go at women the most. I'm surprised since Britney is white and extremly successful that Jam Jam is even bothering with her.
it is like she has just run out of causes to talk about and has just decided to jump on the Britney thing as if she is the only one doing so

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it is like she has just run out of causes to talk about and has just decided to jump on the Britney thing as if she is the only one doing so
Exactly, she does it all of the time. She has no real backing on anything. That's what I liked about Piers Morgan, he wouldn't take bs from her at all. LOL!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.