Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EndofInfluencers

She needed the conservatorship, Free Britney were conspiracy theorists who made up their own agenda.
This. I remember at the time I guessed she had a fairly serious mood disorder, and looks like my suspicions were correct…poor Britney. I’ll be surprised if she makes it to 50 years old.

• Sad
Reactions: 16

OmgObsessed

I seriously just wish she would delete social media forever. Some of us can't handle social and should not be on it. Including myself lol. If she wasn't famous everyone would be saying how "trashy" and "crazy" she is. She doesn't care about her so called fans. And they definitely don't care about her mental health.

• Heart

jackolantern

VIP Member
That edited video of a different face doesn't fit at all, it looks a much better match to be Britney's face and someone else edited over than the alternative. I honestly think people are reaching so badly because they have to believe there's some insane drama/cover up/conspiracy going on, as opposed to just nut jobs fucking around with AI/filters all that stuff on TikTok to get views. Honestly I just think Britney is extremely ill and shit at editing. I just don't get what people think anyone would have to gain from there being some super secret, sordid goings on behind the scenes and how not one single person in her life has noticed/can intervene/help, including the times she's been seen in public and papped (which she has, that post is crap, we've seen the photos), or when the police saw her with the gas situation/home visit.

What is more logical, Britney is extremely unwell due to being exploited throughout her career from a very young age/a poor conservatorship programme that although I don't believe was the way she described it, clearly didn't serve her well regardless OR there's an absolute shit ton of people doing horrific things and are out to get her for what? It just makes no sense. This is so much effort to go to for money man. I just don't buy it sorry.

terfette

Chatty Member
Meth here is methadone not methamphetamine 👍
Not in the midlands or north west it’s not. I know a lot of drug addicts lol. I’ve never heard any of the ex heroin addicts call methodone meth. Only ever heard the meth addicts call methamphetamine meth.

Reactions: 15

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Just echoing what a lot of you have already said but this is the absolute worst I have seen her! There have been many shocking videos before but this one wins hands down. I stand by what I have previously said, she won’t make old bones. I think she will overdose, most likely accidentally and be found in he bath like Whitney. I don’t blame her sons for not wanting to see her! She looks seriously scary in this video, absolutely terrifying!

• Heart
  • Sad

Sideboard Bob

VIP Member
But look at it the other way, that he managed to get Britney out on stage for his last show. He’s an icon anyway xx
That’s a very good point! Honestly i would love to see her appear, and do really well, it would be a beautIful moment for both of them.
---
IMG_4655.jpeg

• Haha

ihatepickingusernames

Britney can't be trusted alone. But realistically, nobody actually around Britney can truly be trusted with her either, all of them seem to have money as at least one of their motives for trying to 'help' her.

And the professionals who can actually be trusted with Britney, are not people who Britney will trust because of how the conservatorship was run in the past. It was too restrictive during her 'well' periods - when she was well enough to be actively seeing her children, she should have been allowed to have a coffee, or use her own credit card for purchases under a realistic limit and actually utilise the money she was earning. But because it encroached too far, I don't think she'll ever willingly engage with professionals again.

And I think Britney also knows the line of what she can get away with. She likely knows that if she's out spinning nude in a public area, she'll be detained. She likely knows that if she assaults someone while she's high then she's going to be arrested. So she'll just not do those things, because if she doesn't cross that line nobody can force her to get any kind of treatment. And she can continue doing as she pleases - she's already lost her kids, her husband allegedly doesn't give a shit, she's not involved with her family, so realistically what is there for her to lose?

It's a massive shame.
I don’t know why anyone believes she wasn’t allowed coffee or to use her card or any of that stuff at all for the entire 13 years when there’s pics of her on the net at Starbucks and shopping and even driving, and she had posted things on her Instagram of her at spas and out with her dancers and things. I have no doubt there were times she was restricted but I’m sure there were valid reasons for it. And she was given something like $2000 a week to do whatever she wanted with. It doesn’t sound like a lot considering how much she was worth, but that didn’t include her living expenses or general things, that was just for her to play with. And if she’s able to understand she can’t be nude in public or knows not to cross a line then she understands her behaviour and is responsible for it and is choosing to cause drama with her posts and pushing her kids even further away.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
I think the boys boys were about 10 or 11 in the videos. And personally I think she was being abusive screaming like that over no shoes and not wanting cream on his face. In all her yelling she didn’t say you were rude to me or you swore at me or you never do what I say, they were just getting screamed at for not wearing shoes and not wanting cream. When kfed posted them he said they had worse, so my guess is she was screaming at them all the time and basically treating them like shit. There’s also long been rumours that she was often naked around them and doing other weird stuff, i really think those poor boys have had one messed up childhood.
The forced IUD is such a horrible thing for *her* to experience, but she isn't the only person who has to be considered: if she were to get pregnant, the baby would suffer terribly. She has been awful to her existing children, and she put them in danger lots of times (driving around with them loose on her lap for one). We can see right now that she is seriously disturbed and if she had a baby, it would be neglected at best, in danger at worst. It's horrible for her to be made to have an IUD, but she doesn't have a right to create children who will end up with horrible lives.

• Heart

Lilykins

VIP Member
How do we know for certain he doesn’t work? Or his wife doesn’t work? He’s been with her a long time and his ex, shah Jackson, comments on his wife’s Instagram posts - so they’re on good terms, he can’t be all bad.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
I agree, they don't care one bit about how harmful this may be to her state of mind and could push the poor woman to the edge. I wish she'd quit social media for her own sake.
She doesn’t care how harmful her behaviour is to her children though. I wish she’d quit social media for their sake.

• Heart

GingerJones50

In Scotland its meth🤷 anyway who cares I was just saying that is probably why they're explaining what the drug is. I hope it's not so bad that she's beyond help IF the story is true.
It’s not methadone.The article specifically says crystal meth, which is methamphetaine, not methdone. Meth is a prefix for any group of methyl compounds.

ihatepickingusernames

She doesn’t care how harmful her behaviour is to her children though. I wish she’d quit social media for their sake.
People seem to forget her kids. Mental health issues can only go so far as an excuse. Before the conservatorship she refused to stop taking drugs and partying for her kids and now she refuses to stop posting weird crap for their sake and seems to be fine with behaving like she doesn’t even have kids. And if she complains about this new documentary it will be about how it affects her, she won’t even think about how it’ll make her kids feel. And yet there’s so many people who bring up the iud and say she should have been allowed to have more kids.

InkHeart

Chatty Member
she was allowed to have Starbucks just not coffee. Starbucks sells tea and kinda looks like an Iced Tea of some sort.
Tbf caffeine can be really bad for some people with bipolar, and it can be dangerous in combination with some medications. She talks like all these measures in the Cship were just designed to punish her, but there are good reasons for some of them.

donutwitch

Chatty Member
Usually, but sometimes people do it because want evidence of what has happened. I think it’s been said before that the boys didn’t like staying with her and did it less and less, before they stopped contact altogether… they were probably filming so they could talk to dad or other family members and use the videos to support what they were saying.

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
She looks like she’s never patted a dog before and has no idea what she’s doing. She probably only bothers with the dog if there’s a camera around.
She's very rough with him, like a little toddler that has yet to be taught to be gentle with animals. The way she pinches him though 😔 poor thing.

• Sad

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
For a minute I thought she was gonna whack her baps out and breast feed the poor dog. Such a strange awkward video that seems very sexualised.
😳😳😳

• Haha