Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pinkii

VIP Member
Agree.

is Kevin enjoying the child support money? Of course, but as said above he seems to have done a decent job with the boys despite their background

He could have easily gone down the z list celeb route and shove them into the spotlight to make more money but he did well keeping them out of the public eye until they were old enough to decide for themselves.

Reactions: 14

elliebell84

Its just getting worse and worse. So so sad.
I always wonder, she has such a big house. Surely she isn't the one to maintain it, does she have gardeners cleaners / housestaff?
Are they there, always behind the scenes while britney is in her living room gyrating around all day. Now THEY would have some stories to tell

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Ngl my first thought was that he has a very unattractive side profile, actually I didn’t believe it was him till I saw him tagged 😳 Lucky for him he is so handsome from the front 😆
There is something about Sam that doesn’t sit right with me! I can’t say he’s not handsome, just not my type, However I still think it’s a fake relationship, what sort of person or “husband” is he to think her posts are and behaviours are “normal”? He can’t surly have her best interests at heart.

Beverley Macker

VIP Member
So mad fans can’t claim it’s her dad with a fake pair of fake tits on trying to steal her bras? Or some other ludicrous shite they can come up with, whilst their villages are furiously searching for them.

• Haha

Pinkii

VIP Member
Guys this is going to sound weird.. but sometimes i get this eerie feeling about something when i watch or see a picture.

literally just had that with Britney where a pic of her came up on my feed, and there was a voice in my head saying you’ll be reading about her death Very soon like immediately soon 😭 (as messed up as she is, would be extremely devastating to hear this).

i know it sounds absolutely batshit but i just can’t explain it

(i’ve had it before when i have seen a random picture or think of someone who i havent spoken to in YEARS and then i’ll either seem them or hear from them)

• Sad
  • Wow

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Kevin moving to Hawaii wouldn’t entitle him to more money though - their agreement is based on laws in California, and will remain that way unless he refiles and goes through the entire process again. As her earning power is much less at this point, he would get less anyway. He’s a dick for many, many reasons but I don’t actually see him cash grabbing right now.

dream23

The cream thing was beyond weird by Britney. No reason to go into your sons room at night telling him he needs to put lotion on and possibly wake him up. It’s not something urgent and he’s old enough to know if it’s dire or not. Almost like she wanted control of them.

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
She has sly digs from time to time at certain people, like the barbie thing aimed at JL's daughter but I dont think any of what she writes is cryptic, to me it just seems like nonsensical ramblings of a very mentally unwell and unmedicated woman with drugs/drink possibly thrown into the mix.

• Heart

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Apologies if this is offensive language (& please correct me if it is so I can do better) but she looks absolutely deranged in her latest post

• Heart

Lonette

It's the pulling the shorts/skirts down thing I can't stomach. It screams abuse victim to me, although I know we don't know for sure.

ihatepickingusernames

Her new dancing video… i’m sorry to say it’s like seeing a homeless person who lost their mind on the streets and u just walk past them
I can’t remember if it was here or not but I said something a while ago about how if she wasn’t famous she’d be one of those people you see at the shops dressed badly, talking to themselves and acting strange that you’d walk past quickly, and everyone told me she wasn’t that bad lol

• Haha

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Her face in the red top is utterly terrifying! I can no longer believe she is on the same planet as the rest of us! I find it even harder to believe that Sam is actually her husband and they have a normal sexual relationship. He is a young relatively good looking guy and no doubt he is seeing a lot worse than we all do!

For the record I’m not trying to be mean. I would love nothing more than to see a happy healthy Britney. It’s heartbreaking!

InkHeart

Chatty Member
There is something about Sam that doesn’t sit right with me! I can’t say he’s not handsome, just not my type, However I still think it’s a fake relationship, what sort of person or “husband” is he to think her posts are and behaviours are “normal”? He can’t surly have her best interests at heart.
I used to genuinely think he was paid by her family to be "in a relationship" with her - i.e. be nice to her and cuddle her and tell her she was pretty, to keep her calm and try to keep her from doing stupid things. However, now after the CS, he's still here, so I don't know what the deal is. It's maybe just slightly better to be married to Britney than to go through the trouble of divorcing her. It seems a lot like he has a lot of life going on outside her. There's not much footage of them together, no mutual friends that we see, etc. If you told me he lives in his own place and goes to visit her once a week, I wouldn't even be surprised.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
I agree with you. There’s something creepy about it. She doesn’t seem at all interested in playing with the dog or interacting with it, she’s just using it as a prop to look sexy. Clearly she has mental health issues but this post really just makes me feel sorry for the dog.

The dog post gives me bestiality vibes lol. Like, if you're a person thats into animals - then I dno, maybe they'd get off on a dog kicking boobs or something? 😂 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 13

D_Wills

VIP Member
There is no way in hell Britney is well enough to perform at Glastonbury. If she does it will be car crash.

Reactions: 13