Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Angelic37

VIP Member
This is so offensive. If she can dress and feed herself she can consent to sex. My partner has paranoid schizophrenia, so he can't consent to sex? I'm raping him am I? She has a mental illness fgs, she isn't at the sectioning level so she is perfectly able to have and consent to sex. Having children is a different matter. But she is a human being with the same rights as anyone else around what she chooses to do with her body.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
I don’t know how hard I can knock Jamie Lynn, she’s lived in the shadow of her sister her entire life. I don’t think she was ever a paid member of Britney’s organization the way her parents and brother were. She mostly dropped out of public life after she became a teen mom, which isn’t easy under the best circumstances, and she’s been constantly dogged by untrue rumors about her daughter’s paternity and all the other weirdness circling around Nickelodeon.

I don’t know how I’d react if my very famous, very unwell older sibling was out there saying the shit about me that Britney has said about her. If you look at other celebrity sibling drama, I think JL has been remarkably restrained. There’s undoubtedly all kinds of craziness she could bring up, but she doesn’t. Despite all the insanity coming from Britney and her stans, it’s striking how discreet her family has been.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I mean, Britney met him while he was at work, so it’s a bit OTT to say he’s never worked a day in his life. He was a back-up dancer. Plus he may have kids with 3 women, but Britney married him after 3 months, breaking up a family with two young children in the process and didn’t give a damn, so not sure anyone has an upper hand here when it comes to morality and being a role model to his kids. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg in terms of Britney’s past behaviour. They were both trash at the time.

He’s been in a stable relationship with the mum of his youngest kids for more than 15 years, so it’s reasonable to assume he’s grown up and cleaned his act up a bit since he was famous

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
I get a bit irked with the whole KF is a money grabbing waster brigade. I’m certainly no fan of his and I remember wondering what the hell Britney was thinking when she got with him however like him or not he HAS done a good job with those boys. They seem polite and well grounded and most importantly they have been able to have a sheltered upbringing out of the spot light which is a huge privilege in the world of celebrity. Children should be allowed to be children and not plastered all over the media (just my opinion). KF is entitled to child support and at the end of the day Britney CHOSE him to be her partner, she chose to have not one but two children with him, those were HER choices/mistakes however you want to look at it so whether people think he is a money grabbing waster or not is irrelevant to be honest.

Reactions: 37

ihatepickingusernames

Ok, so literally everyone is to blame, apart from Britney.
Her fans are deluded, and thick as pigshit.
It’s weird how she’s a middle aged mum of two and yet some people talk like she’s a special child who doesn’t need to take responsibility for anything and everyone else should be taking care of her. If her issues are so bad she isn’t capable of looking after herself and isn’t capable of responsibility then shouldn’t she be in a conservatorship or something similar? And if that’s not needed then why isn’t she held accountable for herself and her choices like everyone else? I’ve seen people say if she’s on drugs it’s because of the trauma and forced drugs she was given for years, but what’s the excuse for the years of drug use before the conservatorship? I just don’t understand why Britney is basically given a pass for life now. She can be a horrible mother, say anything about anyone, do whatever she wants regardless of the consequences, and it’s oh poor Britney that’s not her fault.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

jackolantern

VIP Member
I don't know how anyone can ever think it's a double. She looks the same in every bloody video, it's quite clearly her. I know everyone wants to believe there's some 'normal' Britney out there, but this is her now. She looks a fucking mess because she is. I just can't get my head around how there is noone in the world who can either get through to her/get to her/help her in any way shape or form. I know you can't force people, but surely that's people who aren't at risk to themselves or others and she clearly is, so why isn't she in a treatment facility? I just don't get it.

Reactions: 35

ihatepickingusernames

You’re forgetting one major part, if Britney didn’t want to pay child support, why doesn’t she get well enough for a) the kids to want to see her (at one point they did) and b) to be well enough to contest custody and therefore pay less?
And what do people think Kevin should have done? Not accepted the money? Got a regular job, put the kids in a crappy public school, and struggled along while their mother lives in a mansion and goes on her holidays? And didn’t Britney start all this being pubic with her Instagram rants? She was making out like the kids were just mean and didn’t want to see her for no reason, so I saw it that after years of saying nothing they spoke out to defend themselves and say well actually there’s been disturbing behaviour, which they didn’t even give details of, and we’re embarrassed by her nude posts and getting bullied, but we love her and hope she gets better. And she basically replied saying oh you’re saying this now because I’ll stop paying for you soon and posted a pic of her butt cheeks spread. People can hate kfed all they want, but Britney has behaved and said far worse.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
There's a difference between being rightly entitled to child support from the mother of two of your children, and making that your sole source of income to support your other 4 children and then suddenly selling stories and attempting to get more support after the kids turn 18 by moving to Hawaii.

I don't see how anyone could think Kevin is less than a waster who has milked Britney to ensure he's not had to work a day in 20 years to support his OWN, six children. The more time the boys spend with him, the more he's entitled to, yet people don't see how he might have an incentive to turn them against their mother?

I've got no idea what Britney is going through but defending KFed is just gross to me. The man is the archetype deadbeat sponger and more fool her for ever going near him.
Sorry but I disagree! I couldn’t give a shit if he is a sponger, lots of women are too! Look at all of the women who have given birth to Nick Cannons kids and getting a nice tidy child support payment each month! We don’t know if KF has blown all the money, we don’t know whether he works or not (someone on here said he was a DJ), we also don’t know whether he has been putting money aside for the boys future, he may very well have! It’s all speculation! I cannot hate on someone who has done a bloody good job of raising those two boys. A job that their mother wasn’t and still isn’t fit to do! He stepped up for his kids so in my mind he cannot be a waster. Those boys are all that matters, they are they most important and innocent part in this whole charade and they have turned out great because of him!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

probecco

I think what everyone also needs to remember that Britney and her family are pretty much rednecks. She wasn't gonna end up with someone like Elon Musk, she was gonna stay close to her roots and Kevin being a massive pothead with dog shit in his backyard fit the bill.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

cate92

It’s pretty simple, if a man takes zero care of his kids he gets called a dead beat dad… kfed raised them with very little help from her other than financial. He might be a shitty human (I have absolutely no idea or interest) but he’s not a deadbeat, anyone saying he is is calling any mother at home raising her kids the same thing and that’s pretty gross IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 31

jackolantern

VIP Member
Yes she’s looking fantastic! I wish I looked that good now nevermind in my 40’s 😂
You want to look like a crack head whose sanity departed for Jupiter 3 year ago and personal hygiene with it? Babe please don’t insult yourself there’s no way you look worse than Britney

• Haha

jayne2240

VIP Member
For me, mental health struggles can’t be used as a free pass to shout and scream at your children. I don’t care how fucked up your own past is, none of that is your kids fault.

• Heart

Silverback

VIP Member
Just watched the video in question. There is zero doubt in my mind that she is on drugs. Majorly and severely. With the conservatorship over she can do whatever the hell she likes which seems to be taking drugs and twirling around in a thong. She looks utterly gone and it’s so terribly sad.
If the worst does happen you have to wonder whether the conservatorship would have saved her- and the Free Britney movement led to her demise.

• Sad

netflixbritney

Not to be funny but what are her actual plans for her future? Literally just twirling in her living room all day with the occasional beach holiday?

• Haha