Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

netflixbritney

Imagine being that ghost writer trying to turn mishmash of crazy thoughts and copious emojis into coherent sentences.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

ihatepickingusernames

Are the videos of her coming into the bedroom to put lotion on them recent? If so they are 16 and 17 year old boys who don’t need their mother to wake them up to put on lotion, that is weird? I don’t blame the boys recording her to show their Dad but Kevin did not have to do an interview! He could have spoken privately to her but then again we don’t know if he tried to?
The language she uses to describe the younger boy going into a shop with no shoes on and calls him weird and mentions something about puberty? Britney has been papped with no shoes on outside so he probably saw her do it plenty of times and thought it was ok? As for discussing the child going through puberty with her other son and elder brother is a bit much, what has that go to do with anything? Its private and a difficult age. I can’t believe she was acting very controlling and discussing puberty so openly considering she claims she had no privacy and was controlled during her CShip 😯
I think the boys boys were about 10 or 11 in the videos. And personally I think she was being abusive screaming like that over no shoes and not wanting cream on his face. In all her yelling she didn’t say you were rude to me or you swore at me or you never do what I say, they were just getting screamed at for not wearing shoes and not wanting cream. When kfed posted them he said they had worse, so my guess is she was screaming at them all the time and basically treating them like shit. There’s also long been rumours that she was often naked around them and doing other weird stuff, i really think those poor boys have had one messed up childhood.

ihatepickingusernames

Almost everyone seems to assume kfed has saved/invested no money and will be literally broke when the child support stops, I always assumed that without really thinking about it, but for all we know he may of made sure he’ll be comfortable and put money aside for the boys.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
What bothers me a lot in her latest post (if I’m correctly understanding her as it’s pretty hard to decipher her ramblings sometimes), is that she said her great-grandma told her to “forget everything that happened” which is “the key to happiness”. That’s such bad advice! That just sounds like being in denial and blocking things out. Doing that may serve you well in the short-term, but trauma or anything you want to block out, will manifest itself in other ways in the long-term. It will come out in depression, anxiety, physical illness, behavioural problems, addiction and other things. It’s horrible re-living trauma or dealing with any kind of negative emotion, but I can’t stress how important it is, for one’s well-being in the long-term, to process it properly. Her posts just make me sad 😢
She lost me at the great grandma part, her great grandmas were long gone before she was even born. Some of her stuff is really indicative of her mind.

• Wow

Jj2431

Chatty Member
She looks ill, old, off her face. Like those mugshots of addicts. Just awful to witness.

• Sad

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
I've seen the "faces of Meth" pages over the years. I think if she was a meth faker then she would ne covered in the scabs they get. Also her teeth would be loose and falling out as well as facial wasting.

Obviously I'm just going off what I've seen on the Internet. Can anyone shed any light on this?
As previously mentioned the only reason meth users waste away so dramatically is because they’re usually spending all their money on the meth and not leaving any for daily living (i.e, food, toiletries) Britney is in a much different financial bracket to the general meth head.

jackolantern

VIP Member
I think what everyone also needs to remember that Britney and her family are pretty much rednecks. She wasn't gonna end up with someone like Elon Musk, she was gonna stay close to her roots and Kevin being a massive pothead with dog shit in his backyard fit the bill.
Pothead with dog shit in his backyard has killed me off

• Haha

ChiRie

VIP Member
My grandma was diagnosed with schizophrenia, back then it was a death sentence, there was no drugs and no treatment, you were other locked up or your family were left to care for you. I never knew my grandma as she passed away from the condition when my dad was 15. My dad rarely speaks about her but on the odd occasion he does he said that he was absolutely terrified of her. She would shout, scream and talk to people who were not there. She could also be violent. I’m not saying that Britney has schizophrenia but I totally get why Britneys sons would not want to see her. When people are unpredictable like that they are extremely scary!
Same my grandmother was too and my mother. Grandmother was locked up in very prolific mental hospital back in the day. It's all shut down long ago. My mother used to terrify me before she was eventually properly medicated. She'd go for my dad with shovel, knives you name it. She's beat us, she once just walked in the living room and wrapped a mop round my head! We had to climb out the window to get away from her a few times and run to a neighbour. It's scary to live with.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16

Pumpkin84

VIP Member
For someone who says she's a very private person and wants to be left alone, she sure has no problem trying to flash her vag online for the world to see 😂

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think her family don't know what to do and hope speaking out will somehow make her get help etc but I dont think it will.

• Heart
  • Sad

Bull***t Buster

VIP Member
Agree.

is Kevin enjoying the child support money? Of course, but as said above he seems to have done a decent job with the boys despite their background

He could have easily gone down the z list celeb route and shove them into the spotlight to make more money but he did well keeping them out of the public eye until they were old enough to decide for themselves.
I’ve absolutely no doubt he is enjoying the money, of course he is, but I don’t get all the hate for him. He didn’t force Britney to get into a relationship with him or have kids. Britney made her own choices and let’s face it she has a history of bad choices when it comes to men.

ihatepickingusernames

Are we even sure the uncles lived with her? And who remembers when they were 2 and being potty trained? Maybe it’s just me but I can’t remember anything about being 2 lol

Piff paff puff

VIP Member
If you look at Tik Tok (you don't need to sign up to see it), search "Britney Spears glitches", there are videos that literally show Britney's videos, and super-slowed down you can see that it seems to be someone else with a filter over them to make them look like Britney. Like I said, at some points her tattoo literally disappears for a second then reappears, and you can quite literally see someone else's face for a nano-second in some places. I know it sounds far fetched, I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it.

Like I said, I'm not a believer that she's dead or being held hostage, or that she's talking through her clothes. I think she's severely ill and I have a lot of experience with severe mental illness.

I'm just saying that these videos do show filter glitches, which I assumed to be a mad conspiracy, until I watched them.

---

She was seen in that restaurant a few months ago where people filmed her, wasn't she? Then Sam came and left with her? But yeah, I've noticed that she never speaks in her videos, just writes very long captions. Something ain't right.
She's obvs using a beautifying video filter. I thought millions of people did that every day? Yes they completely change your looks and eye colour, hair colour, body shape etc. Surely everyone knows that?:unsure:

donutwitch

Chatty Member
I don’t condone cheating, but I definitely don’t feel bad for Justin because of how he acted after the fact. Gloating about dicking her down when she was publicly supposed to be a virgin and “pure” he completely destroy her professional image and he knew what he was doing. Even the age he was at the time he should have known better, Britney runs her mouth these days but at the time she hadn’t said a word.
Yeah, he was a complete dick looking back on it. Cry Me a River is a great song/video (IMO 🤣), and if he left it there it would have been fair enough and quite a clever way to have his say, but he said so many gross things in interviews on top of that and really threw her to the wolves in the media.

• Heart

onservantannie

Chatty Member
Yes she’s looking fantastic! I wish I looked that good now nevermind in my 40’s 😂
Fantastic isn’t how I’d describe her as looking. She is cracked out and dead behind the eyes (which is sad to see, I hate seeing users with that lost, soulless look). She majorly filters the manic videos she posts - there’s a reason she never goes live / personally addresses the ‘fans’ who so fiercely advocated for her. And as for the (lack of) personal hygiene and clip in hair pieces, with her money and resources she could at least tidy herself up a bit.

SpindleWhorl

VIP Member
I think both Kevin and her sons are a disgrace, only reason they want to move to Hawaii is so they can leech off her for longer. And selling more lies to media.

• Wow