Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blahblahboring

VIP Member
Good to know. Do you think anyone is prepared to make that call?

Welll…
The Baker Act is a California state law that allows individuals to be involuntarily committed if they are a threat or danger to the public or themselves. This law was created to ensure patients receive the best care available.

Reactions: 1

Sarahsauce

I honestly can’t work her out?? She’s posting that video “outside” again? Shes mentioning Hesam and the car breaking down and paps? No pap pictures though? She saying a personal trainer said she needed to get her younger body back so she didn’t hire her and worked out herself, that’s fair enough but didn’t she say she trained with Sam , he’s a qualified trainer?? was that not that how they apparently met? I can’t keep up?? Whats the Princess Diana comments? Did she delete something? I missed that? I don’t know about her splitting with Sam, she will drastically get a lot worse and the delusional free Britney brigade will be on his back, he will have to go into hiding 😂 Initially I don’t believe the cship was about money but it ended up that way, her entire family lived off her and Lou Taylor made a lot of money. Britney seemed very together that day in court saying she was stripped of her basic rights and wanted to sue her family. I don’t think I’ve heard her speak since? She never speaks on her Instagram, always music over everything? I don’t think anyone will ever know the truth, I don’t 100% trust Britneys version of events as they change very often (this may be down to illness or PTSD) and her family can’t be trusted either, so no body will ever know🤷‍♀️ but it’s all extremely sad and I think everybody just wants the best for her.
The princess diana thing was a picture on her wall.

Attachments

orangehead

VIP Member
Is she in the UK? Her posts have the Union Jack on them,maybe the RSPCA should be informed 🤔
They all have 🇬🇧 or 👠 or both but she’s not in the uk so I’ve no idea why. Like she’s posted an apple and captioned it with the flag, a picture of her carrying a (her?) child and the shoe, it doesn’t make sense.

CMDisney

VIP Member

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
Are the videos of her coming into the bedroom to put lotion on them recent? If so they are 16 and 17 year old boys who don’t need their mother to wake them up to put on lotion, that is weird? I don’t blame the boys recording her to show their Dad but Kevin did not have to do an interview! He could have spoken privately to her but then again we don’t know if he tried to?
The language she uses to describe the younger boy going into a shop with no shoes on and calls him weird and mentions something about puberty? Britney has been papped with no shoes on outside so he probably saw her do it plenty of times and thought it was ok? As for discussing the child going through puberty with her other son and elder brother is a bit much, what has that go to do with anything? Its private and a difficult age. I can’t believe she was acting very controlling and discussing puberty so openly considering she claims she had no privacy and was controlled during her CShip 😯

ihatepickingusernames

Something I noticed recently when her comments were turned back on, for a ‘sexy’ video on Instagram which I thought was weird… there are no horny men in her comments egging her on, or telling her she looks hot. Even Carol Voderman’s comments are full of men talking about her tits etc and she’s older and she’s not being even remotely as sexual as Britney.
I’ve seen some comments when she posts on Twitter saying she’s hot and sexy or they wanna bang her or whatever but you’re right, there doesn’t seem to be many on Instagram, I wonder why?

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I'm not on tiktok and I try not to go down conspiracy rabbit holes but I had a look on youtube just to see for myself what these filter glitches are. Its honestly hard to say whether someone has messed around with these videos to make them appear like it's someone impersonating her as there are some nut jobs out there that have way too much time on there hands, but for anyone that hasn't seen it, it's here 👇

Ah I see the eyes now, different head shape and eye shape 🤷‍♀️ Ive no idea how editing videos work but im sure she would have some knowledge after all the videos she has made ????