Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
I disagree, I had braces twice, paid for them as an adult 11 years ago after my teeth moved back, I had a permanent retainer and it broke. And now one of my teeth has starting moving and is out of line from the others. I am now having to wear my removable retainer every night to stop it from getting worse.
Oh Lordy!! I am sorry you are dealing with that!! I had them as a teen and my teeth have stayed put. I believe that is the case for the majority of people, but I am sure there are exceptions.
---
People are usually told if they want to keep their teeth straight forever to wear the retainer at night indefinitely though unless you have a permanent one fixed which obviously Brit didn’t by the looks of it
I haven’t ever heard of that. After 2 years I believe it’s no longer a thing.
---
Oh Lordy!! I am sorry you are dealing with that!! I had them as a teen and my teeth have stayed put. I believe that is the case for the majority of people, but I am sure there are exceptions.
---

I haven’t ever heard of that. After 2 years I believe it’s no longer a thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Elton's set is great. No way do I think Britney is there though.
Good songs but I wish he’d get dentures that fit properly for Christ sake. Would hate to think how much spit is on the top of that piano right now 🤣

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
She has sly digs from time to time at certain people, like the barbie thing aimed at JL's daughter but I dont think any of what she writes is cryptic, to me it just seems like nonsensical ramblings of a very mentally unwell and unmedicated woman with drugs/drink possibly thrown into the mix.
Yes agreed she gets sly digs in and she rambled on which don’t mind reading as it give you an insight into her stability, but the cryptic posts/ pictures with no caption is what I meant by cryptic.

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I've had to stop looking. It's too sad/disturbing.

Did she really change her name to River Red, btw?
No I don’t think she’s that mad 😂 River Rose is probably the ‘new” Project Rose 🤷‍♀️ Did she ever say what that was? The free Britney fan sites and podcasts say “Project Rose” was about her lawyer “Rosengart” but Im not sure if he even was her lawyer when she started adding “project Rose” to her bio ???

InkHeart

Chatty Member
She's obvs using a beautifying video filter. I thought millions of people did that every day? Yes they completely change your looks and eye colour, hair colour, body shape etc. Surely everyone knows that?:unsure:
I don't, because I don't spend time filtering pictures for social media. However, that isn't what the clips are showing. It isn't a case of Britney changing her eye colour, it is that the "Britney" face glitches and shows another face behind it, in several different videos. You have to watch them to see what I mean.

RaeRae

Chatty Member
Her whole black hair, perma tan era was incredibly awful! I forgot just how dreadful she looked. The hair, my god it's just terrible.

17 year old me would have killed to look like her in the Dirrty video, that whole stripped album aesthetic I thought was amazing - I look back now and wonder what was wrong with me! 😂
Glad it wasn't just me!

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
The latest video is another version of her dancing “outside” (it’s clearly green screen) and you can see a hand bag and a packet of cigarettes?
I thought with it being the Kings coronation and Britney liking to act British that we might have got some British Britney but no just a repost with a handbag and cigarettes 🙄 very erratic posting lately with these garden/green screen images. She’s not right bless her.

ihatepickingusernames

So it’s their one year anniversary and Sam did a story with video of the wedding which I think is pretty funny considering she went on and on about how horrible the wedding was lol. And her Instagram is back but she hasn’t posted anything about it.