Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Flowerpotgirl

VIP Member
That isn't true. I have had to have Braces twice because my first (fixed) retainer didn't hold them in place. I've friends who have had the same. Teeth will always try and move when not held in position
There are always exceptions, I understand that. But the majority of people do not have retainers they wear for a lifetime.
I will die on this hill.
Just about everyone I know in America has had them and not one still wears retainers.
She may have had a tooth come out and now has drifting? That could be a thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 1

Cloudbusting

I've been lurking on Tattle for a while now and have followed the Britney threads with particular interest, because I've been a fan since BMOT all those years ago and I still struggle to reconcile this superstar I worshipped as a teen girl with who Britney had become since the conservatorship ended. I was never as passionate about the #FreeBritney movement as many were but I never could have imagined things becoming so bad so quickly for Britney. I do think the c-ship was a mistake in that her dad being in charge should never have happened, and that people like Lou Taylor were abusing their position to just make more money off of Britney but it seems clear now that Britney is unable to advocate for herself and needs some kind of care team that are more than whatever she has now.

I also get the worst vibes from that Cade guy. It's like Sam Lufti again.

Am undecided on Britney's husband but he doesn't seem mature enough to handle the situation, as he's so much younger than her.
I meant to say BOMT, whoops!

Bowbow82

VIP Member
That’s why I don’t think she’ll appear, it’s Elton’s last ever, ever show, and she could end up over-shadowing that.
But look at it the other way, that he managed to get Britney out on stage for his last show. He’s an icon anyway xx

• Heart

Sinderella

Chatty Member
You mean she asked in retrospect? I mean, they would lie about it at the time to try and protect her reputation, wouldn’t they.
Maybe but to me it looked like they were getting to know each other with the video camera and were asking each other silly questions and that question popped up and Kevin looking like a snake told her he was single

Cosmo

It's a book, Pussypedia https://amzn.eu/d/cEnn5zb

"There is still a shocking lack of accurate, accessible information about pussies and many esteemed medical sources seem to contradict each other. Pussypedia solves that with extensive reviews of peer-reviewed science that address old myths, confusing inconsistencies, and the influence of gender narratives on scientific research--always in simple, joyful language."

No idea if that's what she's referring to but it is a thing!

dreamteam1

VIP Member
I've never believed some of the more out there theories like it isn't really Britney, but the videos of the glitches are gobsmacking. You cannot argue that there isn't a blue eyed person there. It's been obvious for a while that some of Brit's videos are filmed in front of a green screen. Her back tattoo literally just disappears in one of the glitches.

I don't think she's dead or being held captive or whatever. I think that most strange things happening around Britney are explainable by her being mentally ill. Maybe the videos with a "body double" aren't used by someone else to fake Britney being free, but are Britney using footage of someone else dancing, then using filters to make it look like her, and like it's outside. Like an extreme version of how some people photoshop themselves for social media. She wants to sell the idea that she's healthy and active and totally ok, so it might make sense in her mind to release as many videos of "her" as she can. If she's feeling crappy, or doesn't like how she looks, or doesn't feel like going outside, then maybe the new thing in celebrity world is to hire a person to do dancing videos that you then put a filter on them to make it look like it's you.

It's creepy, but it's less creepy than some theory that she's dead or locked up and her family are powering her IG account.
@InkHeart one page ago you were buying into green screen conspiracy, so yeh that’s what my comment was related to, the videos could’ve been easily faked to add the blue eyed person

CMDisney

VIP Member
Oof... As she aggressively cuts fruit in a serving tray, another lighter sits on her counter top. 🤷‍♀️
Screenshot_20230429-235053.png

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I feel like she’s had a belly for years, if you look at pics of her later concerts her belly didn’t always look exactly flat, so yeah that’s just the area she gains weight. I think what she wears makes a big difference too. I remember seeing rehearsal video of the 2007 vmas and she was wearing jeans and a top and looked slim with no belly to be seen, then she did the performance in the underwear outfit and looked a lot bigger.
Oh yeah I remember that, the media wasn’t so kind about her when writing about that performance in the underwear outfit, I believe she wasnt happy either with her appearance. Wasn’t that a kind of comeback or something, she hadnt performed in a year or two and then done the 2007 VMA’s ?
I don't think she's pregnant to be honest, I think she's just someone who gains around her stomach. Another picture from Mexico, which is the only side on one I can see where she's not covered up:

View attachment 2091911
I can’t see a bump in this picture either?

MrsLucas

VIP Member
The tmz doc is going to be awful for her. I mean we all know who’s back they’ve got don’t we?🙄

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I worry that the blinds about Sam secretly recording are true there’s been quite a few of them Recently ☹

femmegirly

Chatty Member
Her most recent night-time dancing post on insta is so obviously done in front a green screen. The lighting on her is completely different than the background lighting. It’s like they aren’t even trying anymore 😂

MrsLucas

VIP Member
I’m her prime audience for my age & I think a lot of people forget at that age she was in her twenties. She’s 41 now and has had two children and been forced to take lithium amongst other medications she may not have needed.
has anyone seen the court documents from today? On record that Jamie has stolen over a billion dollars from her
Jamie’s gone on record to say that he’s stolen a billion dollars from her? Where?

Lonette

Forcing a woman to use an IUD is not the way IMO.
Agreed.

It would be awful if she gets pregnant again, we've seen she's not well enough for motherhood, but this is not a method I can support in terms of discourage it for her.
---
That statement sounds remarkably put together and not all over the place. So she clearly can reign it in when she's not off down the rabbit hole.

For her sanity and self esteem I suggest she stays away from watching the documentary. TMZ can be cut throat. I imagine it is something that would make her spiral rather than be a wake up call.
Makes me wonder if there is truth to the TMZ thing that she's hyping herself up on coffee. It fits.

My Dahlings Its me

Welll…
The Baker Act is a California state law that allows individuals to be involuntarily committed if they are a threat or danger to the public or themselves. This law was created to ensure patients receive the best care available.