Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

onservantannie

Chatty Member
I’m waiting for TikTok to have a field day with her posting Justin who is also apparently (according to blind items) is going to be put in a conservatorship too. Don’t quote me on this but by the same person who was involved with Britney too, I’ll have to check
Wow really? Where can I read these blind items please?

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Are the 🇬🇧 flags she posts a reference to 'Brit' and her name, as someone suggested? Or is she heading to the UK? I can't imagine that.

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
The whole Kevin thing is shady, some believe her team paid him the accompany her on the Onyx Tour to make her finish it. The year before she had had a hiatus people don't mention. Kevin never even worked for her, he was working for Justin. In Chaotic he is seen just humouring her talking absolute nonsense.

msPrimrose

They all have 🇬🇧 or 👠 or both but she’s not in the uk so I’ve no idea why. Like she’s posted an apple and captioned it with the flag, a picture of her carrying a (her?) child and the shoe, it doesn’t make sense.
Wasn’t she photographed at Bristol airport sparking rumours about Glastonbury?

WaWooWeeWa

Chatty Member
Yeah I understand that. Doesn't make it right, however.
I guess? Psychology really isn't that granular. Sure, if Brit has been evaluated has having the cognitive abilities of a 4-year-old, then yes, absolutely she'd be in care.

But a teenager? What, really, is the difference between a 15-year-old and an 18-year-old?

Muchbee

VIP Member
I’m waiting for TikTok to have a field day with her posting Justin who is also apparently (according to blind items) is going to be put in a conservatorship too. Don’t quote me on this but by the same person who was involved with Britney too, I’ll have to check
Bieber?

Jessica_Rabbit

VIP Member
I would be surprised if they don't have some money in trust for college etc.
Im sure she has, can’t see her not doing that. I don’t know the law in America but you have to pay child support until you’re child is 18 yrs old and if they attend college you have to pay child support until they are 23 urs old. KFed will make sure they go to
college 💵

Sinderella

Chatty Member
I imagine it’s a bit of both. Longer child support if the boys decide to go to college, she has to pay in Haaii, remember she has been threatening to cut them off, so this is a guarantee she can’t. But also a fresh start, it’s been reported that the boys have been bullied and things have become hard for them, so somewhere people don’t know you must be extremely appealing.
But what about Kevin being sued by the school for not keeping up with payments? What’s all that about?

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
Jamie is living with Britney's sister Jamie-Lynn, along with her husband and kids, in Louisiana. It seems that Britney is the only one who is estranged from the family.
I heard Jamie is living with Lynne again. Jamie lynns new home is on land owned by her husbands family (ie she is broke). There are a few different rumours out there.

lanathebest

Chatty Member
Clearly not what I said. You're jumping down my throat because you've misunderstood. Weird take.

What I said, what you've misunderstood , is somewhere in the middle. Free but supported.

So, try again.

Edit to add:

Mental health is no fucking joke. It's hugely on the decline tenfold since lockdowns. People in her life standing back, gloating from the side lines, at her decline are the cruel ones.

She needs help, support, probably a friend and if you can't see that now then you probably never will.
you said
"back when we saw free britney, if only we knew"
how do u think i'm going to interpret that. it clearly means, it wasn't a good thing. there was no misunderstanding, u just didn't explain it after saying that, that u meant she has no support system. you said instead "if only we knew" about "free britney" meaning it was the bad thing to happen.