Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those photos are bad because her personal hygiene is lacking. No one thinks she looks chunky in those photos.

I think filming fun dancing is fine or whatever. Not my cup of tea. She just shouldn't be posting it. She also shouldn't publicly rant as it's not a good look. "Normal" people ranting on Instagram is considered weird. Yet, her fans seem to be encouraging it. I'm saying this as a person who is also bad at social media. 😂 Just log out if you're upset.

Reactions: 8
She might very well be, I've had an aversion to dolls since I was a kid, I just find them so creepy and even more so when adults collect or play with them.

Omg yes I was thinking about those yesterday!
I had loads of them and thought I was cool as duck haha, I hope they don't make a come back!

ETA - I just checked and they are being sold on ebay and etsy!

View attachment 2089626
That was because of rave culture and ecstasy. Ecstasy often gives you the impulse to suck so people wore dummies on necklaces. Those necklaces were referencing that. It’s definitely a drugs thing.

Reactions: 5
What an absolute ass of a trainer.

View attachment 2091480View attachment 2091481

The pics in question. My eyes went to the extensions, honestly,
Oh my god thoes extensions, her hair looks like it hasn’t been washed in weeks, general depression or PTSD will make you not interested in youre appearance or to get showered, but someone said she takes Prozac for depression, if she has abruptly stopped taking prozac that wont be good, extreme side affect life psychosis , irritability, loss of appetite, mood swings, sweating (the green dress) and many more, you should always wean yourself off anti depressants. She may be drinking to help with the withdrawal but this is not advised.
I do think she could be pregnant (or wants the public to think she is) her legs and feet especially look swollen in those pictures and she is covering her stomach area with a teddy , holding a hat over it , loose fitting shirt but in the blue dress she looks pregnant to me, its a high bump? Im not sure though because she does tell lies or does and posts things on IG to deliberately annoy her family 🤷‍♀️ I never believed she was pregnant and had a miscarriage last year. Who knows but Sam certainly did look happy pictured last week and no wedding ring?? She is really not well and it is shocking how her life has turned out like this.

Reactions: 3
There's also pictures of her taken through the window of her hotel room in Mexico, where she's getting changed out of a dressing gown. No actual nudity shown, I think she realised since she's got it back on in the later shots where she looks at the camera. The pictures are taken with a long lens and you can see the window and curtains in front, so obviously not consensual. Won't share those but they're in the usual places.

The pics pics of her leaving Mexico look better than those other teddybear ones - she's not exactly looking her best but not as bad as when she left. Looks a bit like JL in the last one though! No wedding ring in any of them.

View attachment 2091511View attachment 2091509View attachment 2091505
Still think she’s pregnant. Her stomach is very deliberately covered in all these pics except in the black playsuit where there is a visible stomach.

TMZ have been dropping some very weird hints too about interventions and people keeping ‘mum’ about why they didn’t work and oddly placing ‘mum’ in the headline. There’s also been a lot of references to her ceasing to take her mood stabilisers which would match pregnancy too.

Reactions: 2
That was because of rave culture and ecstasy. Ecstasy often gives you the impulse to suck so people wore dummies on necklaces. Those necklaces were referencing that. It’s definitely a drugs thing.
I must have been around 10ish maybe at the time, so definitely didn't know then that they had any reference to drugs, was just a fashion accessory to alot of kids and teens, but as an adult now looking back at that, its pretty disturbing 😬

Off topic sorry - but on the subject of 90s trends, does anyone remember 'shag bands'?
If someone snapped one off your wrist, you had to shag them 🤣

It crossed my mind about her being pregnant after seeing her covering her tummy with those teddies, but I really don't think she is. It could be because she's self conscious about her tummy and weight. Everytime she's photographed she goes on a rant about how they purposely make her look bigger and she knew paps would be there when she landed so maybe tried to cover herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
She probably had a decidual cast because she got off birth control. I doubt she even took a test or anything.

Still think she’s pregnant. Her stomach is very deliberately covered in all these pics except in the black playsuit where there is a visible stomach.

TMZ have been dropping some very weird hints too about interventions and people keeping ‘mum’ about why they didn’t work and oddly placing ‘mum’ in the headline. There’s also been a lot of references to her ceasing to take her mood stabilisers which would match pregnancy too.
Most antidepressants can be taken during pregnancy but she is likely on other medications also that cannot be taken during pregnancy. She looks pregnant in my opinion but again she could be placing the teddy bears and hats over her stomach on purpose to fuel rumours that she is pregnant, the blue dress pictures she looks pregnant to me, but like I said I believe she lies so il believe it when I see it!
It honestly wouldn’t suprised me if she has a prosthetic baby bump like they use on tv 😂

on a serious note ,she’s not well in the head god bless her, Id love to see her and Lynne having a relationship again, she’s her mother and Britney seems depressed and lonely and could probably need her mother at a time like this, Im aware that Lynne did use Britney money to maintain the garden and house that Britney bought for her. Lynne follows her on IG but Britney doesn’t follow her back (well last time I checked she didn’t) Britney often talks about how good her “momma’s” cooking is, I saw Lynne even post in the comments simply just “thank you Britney” , Britney doesn’t even acknowledge Lynne’s comment, to which I get the feeling that Lynne is trying but Britney is being stubborn and immature and Lynne is like almost walking on eggshells with her, even on Instagram! Its a very complicated and fucked up situation.

Last edited:
She has said before that she pretended to be happy during the conservatorship. I doubt she is happy now. How the duck can she be when she is estranged from her entire family incl her 2 kids? She is also not working either so no purpose to her life.
I must have been around 10ish maybe at the time, so definitely didn't know then that they had any reference to drugs, was just a fashion accessory to alot of kids and teens, but as an adult now looking back at that, its pretty disturbing 😬

Off topic sorry - but on the subject of 90s trends, does anyone remember 'shag bands'?
If someone snapped one off your wrist, you had to shag them 🤣

It crossed my mind about her being pregnant after seeing her covering her tummy with those teddies, but I really don't think she is. It could be because she's self conscious about her tummy and weight. Everytime she's photographed she goes on a rant about how they purposely make her look bigger and she knew paps would be there when she landed so maybe tried to cover herself
I remember those bands! I think we called them f me bands though 😂 I miss those simple days so much lol

Most antidepressants can be taken during pregnancy but she is likely on other medications also that cannot be taken during pregnancy. She looks pregnant in my opinion but again she could be placing the teddy bears and hats over her stomach on purpose to fuel rumours that she is pregnant, the blue dress pictures she looks pregnant to me, but like I said I believe she lies so il believe it when I see it!
It honestly wouldn’t suprised me if she has a prosthetic baby bump like they use on tv 😂

on a serious note ,she’s not well in the head god bless her, Id love to see her and Lynne having a relationship again, she’s her mother and Britney seems depressed and lonely and could probably need her mother at a time like this, Im aware that Lynne did use Britney money to maintain the garden and house that Britney bought for her. Lynne follows her on IG but Britney doesn’t follow her back (well last time I checked she didn’t) Britney often talks about how good her “momma’s” cooking is, I saw Lynne even post in the comments simply just “thank you Britney” , Britney doesn’t even acknowledge Lynne’s comment, to which I get the feeling that Lynne is trying but Britney is being stubborn and immature and Lynne is like almost walking on eggshells with her, even on Instagram! Its a very complicated and fucked up situation.
They’ve specifically referred to mood stabilisers (eg Lithium) which are used for Bipolar amongst other things and can’t be taken in pregnancy because they cause deformities and developmental disorders in babies. Pregnancy and the post-natal period were what prompted her initial breakdowns too. Her swollen legs/ankles can be a pregnancy symptom too.

That video she posted today with the flat tummy was old, taken around the period when she was supposed to have code saying ‘help me’ in her eyelashes or something.

Agree about Lynne. I think she probably regrets being a bit of a pushy stage Mom but God knows she could never have imagined it’d turn out like this. Unfortunately I don’t think Britney has the maturity to realise parents are human and make mistakes too or the capacity to forgive. You’d think when her own kids want nothing to do with her she might be a little bit more understanding of where Lynne went wrong as a parent. But Britney just doesn’t have the capacity for that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.