Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think anyone sane could come up with those captions and I highly doubt they have another mentally I’ll person writing for her.

Reactions: 12
Yeah it's her. Only someone whose mind is all over the shop could write some of the things she does.
The part where she wrote about been in shower for 3 hours taking different photos just makes me feel desperately sad for her. Sadly I don’t think 2023 will improve anymore for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is the thing. If she had a social media person (or Sam) writing her statuses for her, they wouldn't write this stuff that makes her look really mentally ill. If there was (as some people suggest) someone writing weird Insta posts for her to make her look crazy so the family can regain control of her, then Britney herself would speak out about that. It's got to be her.
Look I’m it saying it isn’t her because we just don’t know but I do still have my doubts. It’s obvious something isn’t right. Britney herself is obviously not right those around her don’t have her best interests at heart they do not care. Ah I don’t know what next year holds for her 😭. I say this all of the time here but I really was not expecting anything like this after the cship ended!!

Reactions: 4
I really was not expecting anything like this after the cship ended!!
I was expecting exactly this unfortunately. After what she spoke up about I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s terrified of doctors and white coats and at the minute those are exactly what she needs. She can fully reject any medication now so long as she’s not harming anyone else, unfortunately for her sons her flashing her chebs online isn’t endangering anyone so they have to put up with it until Britney does something unthinkable and is put back under some kind of control or gets herself on the meds she needs.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Tea from elsewhere; take with a pinch of salt.

“Currently in the hospital and is considered mentally incapacitated due to debilitating dementia. Her husband was hired by her father from Day 1 to cover up for her well being. I believe her wedding was staged (and not even legalized), only a publicity stunt & everyone signed an NDA. Once she's out of the hospital, I suspect that her husband and her father are planning to make her death look like an accidental overdose. Her husband has even gone as far as moving his sister and mother into their house. This is all very remiscent of how Selena's father set the stage for her death by bringing Yolanda into her circle, or how Anna Nicole Smith was introduced to Howard K. Stern. Sadly she is worth more dead than alive at this point. And that recent TikTok trend of celebrities dying is just to garner energy for when it actually happens. If there's one thing about the month of January, its that a big celebrity will usually die. Pray for her.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7

“Currently in the hospital and is considered mentally incapacitated due to debilitating dementia. Her husband was hired by her father from Day 1 to cover up for her well being. I believe her wedding was staged (and not even legalized), only a publicity stunt & everyone signed an NDA. Once she's out of the hospital, I suspect that her husband and her father are planning to make her death look like an accidental overdose. Her husband has even gone as far as moving his sister and mother into their house. This is all very remiscent of how Selena's father set the stage for her death by bringing Yolanda into her circle, or how Anna Nicole Smith was introduced to Howard K. Stern. Sadly she is worth more dead than alive at this point. And that recent TikTok trend of celebrities dying is just to garner energy for when it actually happens. If there's one thing about the month of January, its that a big celebrity will usually die. Pray for her.”
Where did you get that?

I too believe we will be hearing this year she’s passed away…but my goodness I hope my feeling is wrong :(

Reactions: 7
I’ll believe it when I see it. If any of these “inside sources” really had Britney’s best interest at heart they’d be coming forward with actual hard hitting evidence to back their claims.
No matter how much power, money or fame you have murder is still murder and you can’t just kill someone off for the money. It’s not a bloody game of cludeo we’re all playing here, it’s a severely mentally ill woman's life :rolleyes:

Reactions: 17

Oh god that sounds like such a load of old bollocks I'm not even sure where to start 🤣🤣

Reactions: 15
15 mins in and she's driving me CRAZY not looking at the bleeping camera :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Haha she’s a bit much but I don’t mind watching for her opinions. My thoughts about Sam have always been that he was hired by ‘team’.

Reactions: 2

This isn't tea, this is an empty cup with a scrap of paper inside with the word "tea" scrawled in crayon. The "e" is probably backwards.

Also, I've said this before, but NDAs do not work the way people seem to think they do. They are primarily used in a business context for prevent employees or other involved parties from sharing confidential information. They are not some magical contract that prevents anyone who signs one from talking forever. What exactly would an NDA for Britney's wedding look like? "Don't tell anyone this wedding is actually a sinister coverup in an ongoing conspiracy against Britney Spears to siphon her wealth from her"? If Paris Hilton were to pop up and say "Yeah, that wedding felt very weird" what would Britney's organization do? Sue her? For what?

(This is also the first I've heard suggested that ANS's was anything other than what it appeared to be, and I was an Anna stan from way back when. She was a terribly troubled woman who had just suffered a devastating personal loss and had been a drug user for a very long time. There is no mystery to her death.)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Jefree star apparently piping up "the industry" trying to silence him for knowing the truth about Britney and Kanye

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Maybe he doesn’t know the exact truth with what’s going on but there is so much bull tit going on I’d say more so Britney.

I don't believe a word of this.

Do I think there could be something dodgy going on behind the scenes? It's possible, of course! I think this is from the imagination of someone who is just as ill as Britney thiough.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
One of the main giveaway signs that Britney is not in a good mental capacity is the fact she posts on social media regularly but never acknowledges any major holidays or current events in the world. She regularly posts about her wedding but not much else.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.