Britney spears #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't believe a word of this.

Do I think there could be something dodgy going on behind the scenes? It's possible, of course! I think this is from the imagination of someone who is just as ill as Britney thiough.
I think it’s pretty obvious there’s sooooo much not right behind the scenes it’s all just guessing but for sure there’s sooo much that is not ok.

Reactions: 5
I think it’s pretty obvious there’s sooooo much not right behind the scenes it’s all just guessing but for sure there’s sooo much that is not ok.
I suspect most of what's coming across as "dodgy" is Britney and co trying to conceal the exact nature of her illness and what her diagnosis is. It's her right to privacy but they seem terrified of that info getting out, hence sealed documents coming out of their ears. It's a shame she can't be like some who are able to embrace their issues and find empowerment in just being honest with themselves but we are all wired differently.

Reactions: 11
I suspect most of what's coming across as "dodgy" is Britney and co trying to conceal the exact nature of her illness and what her diagnosis is. It's her right to privacy but they seem terrified of that info getting out, hence sealed documents coming out of their ears. It's a shame she can't be like some who are able to embrace their issues and find empowerment in just being honest with themselves but we are all wired differently.
Ah this is something I find strange you know…like what is it that is so bad? There’s been hundreds of rumours/speculation about what exactly is wrong with her and it’s clear as day that she is far from ok. It’s all so odd…

Reactions: 3
Ah this is something I find strange you know…like what is it that is so bad? There’s been hundreds of rumours/speculation about what exactly is wrong with her and it’s clear as day that she is far from ok. It’s all so odd…
People have speculated anything from HIV/Aids to schizophrenia but that seems pretty "out there" to me. I don't think we'll ever know.

I just wish more than anything she had better people around her. I still don't trust Sam and certainly not her family.

This is the part that I do not understand either …….. the world already knows that she was put under the cship because of her mental health struggles so it would be no big shock to anyone to know she is still unwell. With the other side of that coin is the way her mental health was portrayed and played out in the press for the world to see, it would not surprise me if that itself has come with PTSD and she just doesn’t want anyone to know anything about her anymore!!!

It has become more common for well known and well regarded celebrities to be open about illnesses and mental health struggles because it brings awareness especially around mental conditions. Britney is like the worlds ‘sweetheart’ the pop princess of the noughties, she would have the publics support if she was to talk about or go public with what’s going on. I don’t think anyone will ever truly know what is going on, it is probably a very complex ever evolving situation for everyone involved.

Reactions: 2
It is weird why she is so adamant noone finds out - what can be so bad? It's illness at the end of the day, nothing to be ashamed of. The only thing I can think is that she simply doesn't want to share anymore of her life which would make sense - but then doesn't match up with all the nudes. She's so guarded about things like people touching her hair but is fine with far more exposure. I guess it should ultimately be up to her what she shares, it's just hard to understand I suppose.

Reactions: 2
I think it makes perfect sense she doesn’t want it to be out there, if you think about it they say people stay the same mental age that they got famous and when Britney got famous mental health was still very taboo and any mention of it got you sent to a “looney bin” (horrible term btw).
The world has progressed since then, but how much sole interaction has Britney had with the world since the last time the world and press scrutinised her for her mental health in the mid 00’s? Not much. She probably thinks that if she did speak about whatever her condition is, she’s be met with the same fate even if that wouldn't be the case.

Reactions: 9
It is weird why she is so adamant noone finds out - what can be so bad? It's illness at the end of the day, nothing to be ashamed of. The only thing I can think is that she simply doesn't want to share anymore of her life which would make sense - but then doesn't match up with all the nudes. She's so guarded about things like people touching her hair but is fine with far more exposure. I guess it should ultimately be up to her what she shares, it's just hard to understand I suppose.
Remember Britney very much wants everyone to believe her father put her in the conservatorship for no good reason, and all the things that happened, like the medical tests and not being allowed to do things, were just him wanting to hurt her. If her diagnosis and records were made public it would be hard for her to keep saying there was nothing wrong with her so I’d say that’s at least one reason why she wants it kept private.

Reactions: 23
Remember Britney very much wants everyone to believe her father put her in the conservatorship for no good reason, and all the things that happened, like the medical tests and not being allowed to do things, were just him wanting to hurt her. If her diagnosis and records were made public it would be hard for her to keep saying there was nothing wrong with her so I’d say that’s at least one reason why she wants it kept private.
Check out this person on instagram https://www.instagram.com/britneystoxicstans/

Reactions: 4

Doesn’t the fact she danced for 3 hours point to mania?
Waiting for the green-screen conspiracies to come out the woodworks for this one 😆.

Her dance videos are so unsettling, it’s like a 9 year old finding the family camera meets 18 year old off their face in the club.

Reactions: 11
She’s off her head manic constantly. I don’t know how that Sam does it, must be the money, I couldn’t shag someone like that it would feel wrong. Her dance moves and style is still stuck in the 90’s she’s living off once being massive. Reckon she’ll have an almighty breakdown this year and end up hospitalised, she’s absolutely lost it!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone establish a good guess where that studio is that dhes always in ?

Sams working out in some garage and she's there . I hope one day in the future we get one or two answers about this whole mess.

And also, those dance moves with the hand twirling and Shakira hip shake get me every time 😩🤣

Reactions: 3
I must say I’m quite surprised there’s been no ‘leaks’ as to the real goings on. Somethings certainly happened recently she’s just spiralled.

I've always suspected that she has paranoid schizophrenia, DID, or perhaps had post-partum pyschosis.

Back in the late 90s those were all seen as pretty scary illnesses - there were a lot of news stories, films etc about people who had committed horrific murders and similar whilst suffering from those particular illnesses, and they certainly weren't something that sweet, southern 'everygirl' Britney Spears could have been openly diagnosed with.

There's a lot more understanding around severe mental illness now, but even though we logically know that people with mental illness are a lot more likely to hurt themselves than ever hurt anyone else, I do think that a lot of people still have an initial, almost fear reaction to certain mental health issues. And despite all of the evidence that B is very ill, she and her team clearly don't want her labelled in that way. Which is obviously completely up to her, but I do think there would be some value in giving at least very basic details at this point. If only to stop the poor woman being constantly harassed by her 'fans'. This is no way to live, for anyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Did anyone establish a good guess where that studio is that dhes always in ?

Sams working out in some garage and she's there . I hope one day in the future we get one or two answers about this whole mess.

And also, those dance moves with the hand twirling and Shakira hip shake get me every time 😩🤣
That narcissistic Ashgari HQ neon sign triggers me. It is clear for all to see he lives in another world to the one she lives !

• Heart
I've always suspected that she has paranoid schizophrenia, DID, or perhaps had post-partum pyschosis.

Back in the late 90s those were all seen as pretty scary illnesses - there were a lot of news stories, films etc about people who had committed horrific murders and similar whilst suffering from those particular illnesses, and they certainly weren't something that sweet, southern 'everygirl' Britney Spears could have been openly diagnosed with.

There's a lot more understanding around severe mental illness now, but even though we logically know that people with mental illness are a lot more likely to hurt themselves than ever hurt anyone else, I do think that a lot of people still have an initial, almost fear reaction to certain mental health issues. And despite all of the evidence that B is very ill, she and her team clearly don't want her labelled in that way. Which is obviously completely up to her, but I do think there would be some value in giving at least very basic details at this point. If only to stop the poor woman being constantly harassed by her 'fans'. This is no way to live, for anyone.
I think they are protecting her brand and legacy to keeping it all hidden. If she were to try and make a comeback, which I really hope she doesn’t, it would constantly brought up. Like you can imagine the daily Mail writing ‘schizophrenic Britney…’ or writing about her like they do about Amanda Bynes, with a patronising isn’t she do we’ll tone. Also, Britney shaving her head and her whole 2007 is a joke to people, a meme, why would you want to fuel that even more. The world laughter at her at her lowest why would you want to share anything like that again.

Reactions: 6
Waiting for the green-screen conspiracies to come out the woodworks for this one 😆.

Her dance videos are so unsettling, it’s like a 9 year old finding the family camera meets 18 year old off their face in the club.
I haven't been able to watch anything she's posted for a long time. It's too disturbing.

I feel like, in a way, she is worse than during her og 2007 breakdown.

Reactions: 4
While I was on Britneys side to get her own freedom etc from her dad it was obviously there for a reason. She is not mentally stable. Feel sorry for her as she doesn’t seem happy

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.