Britney Spears #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s absolutely off her bleeping rocker. I’m sorry but I cannot believe Sam really cares if he can’t find some way to get her help.
To be fair to Sam on this issue, trying to get help for a severely mentally ill adult who doesn't want it/is in denial is a special level of hell nobody would wish on their worst enemy if they knew what it was like. If the ill person does not consent even their closest loved ones are literally helpless. While I would not like to see people forced to get treatment, and while the mental health care system was, in the old days and sometimes even today terribly abusive and problematic, it is horrendous and ridiculous that in first world, civilised countries this is the current state of affairs when it comes to approaching mental illness.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

New thread

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.