Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't read through the threads yet but I've been keeping an eye on the story - I'm just overjoyed for her.

Reactions: 2
She can wake up today for the first time in 13 years without living in fear of her evil vile father 🥺. I love how rosengart said they have formed a good relationship and she loves her fans 🥺💖. Most importantly his goal is for her to be out of the bull tit before her her birthday on the 2nd December. I love him🥺🌹.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm a bit scared of what will be found out about the conservatorship but at the same time the world needs to know how abusive Jamie and the rest of the leeches are.

Reactions: 8
Jamie's issued statement is just rage-inducing...

“Mr. Spears loves his daughter Britney unconditionally. For thirteen years, he has tried to do what is in her best interests, whether as a conservator or her father. This started with agreeing to serve as her conservator when she voluntarily entered into the conservatorship.

This included helping her revive her career and re-establish a relationship with her children. For anyone who has tried to help a family member dealing with mental health issues, they can appreciate the tremendous amount of daily worry and work this required.

For Mr. Spears, this also meant biting his tongue and not responding to all the false, speculative, and unsubstantiated attacks on him by certain members of the public, media, or more recently, Britney’s own attorney.

These facts make the outcome of yesterday’s hearing all the more disappointing, and frankly, a loss for Britney. Respectfully, the court was wrong to suspend Mr. Spears, put a stranger in his place to manage Britney’s estate, and extend the very conservatorship that Britney begged the court to terminate earlier this summer.

Again, it was Mr. Spears who took the initiative to file the petition to terminate the conservatorship when neither Britney’s former court-appointed counsel nor her new privately-retained attorney would do so. It was Mr. Spears who asked the court at yesterday’s hearing to immediately terminate the conservatorship while Britney’s own attorney argued against it.

Despite the suspension, Mr. Spears will continue to look out for the best interests of his daughter and work in good faith towards a positive resolution of all matters.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm really pleased for her, and I tend not to get over invested in celebrities, but this is great. I have been following it though, and I think the whole family, not just the Dad are complicit in this if I'm being honest.

Reactions: 8
Such an amazing outcome - it feels so long in the making. She has such amazing tenacity! Rosengart seems like a dreamboat of a lawyer: makes it clearly about Britney and not about himself. I loved his pink tie, that was a nice touch.

💞 Free Britney 💞

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Britney aside this poses some very difficult questions regarding laws and basic human rights.

Reactions: 4
Jamie and his team quite clearly have absolutely no bleeping heart!! They are the evilest scum!! I have two beautiful girls and my goodness as a parent it’s not even thinkable. Obviously it’s not just Jamie it’s literally all her family and of course let’s not forget tristar especially Lou and robin then there’s black box and god only knows who else. What’s interesting is the emails that got leaked between Jamie and Lou over MONEY. Can you even imagine the amount of things rosengart and his team are going to uncover? Oh my goodness 🤬🤬!! I saw Andrew gallery’s Insta live and he mentioned he was supposed to be Britneys date for Bryan’s wedding but Bryan’s did not want him there 😳😳. She was isolated at her brothers wedding. It’s so strange because I remember when I was younger I was literally obsessed with Britney. Bryan was with her all the time I remember so clearly. It’s just sickening they all must pay!!!!!!!!!!!!

To me it always looked like Bryan was happy to tag along and get all the benefits from britney while she was partying and drinking and living it up in the likes of vegas. He disappeared when that all stopped. Probably too buy living in his 2million dollar apartment she bought him.

Reactions: 4
To me it always looked like Bryan was happy to tag along and get all the benefits from britney while she was partying and drinking and living it up in the likes of vegas. He disappeared when that all stopped. Probably too buy living in his 2million dollar apartment she bought him.
very true!! I just remember thinking way back then ‘wow they seem so close’ I am a only child but yeah absolutely agree now looking back he was just tagging along for the ride. There were rumours in 2016 she was a little happier because for whatever reason Bryan was in charge for a time I believe? And she had more freedom. I looked back at the time line not that long ago just on her Insta ( I know that’s not much to go by) but she was posting pictures of her with friends one of which I believe she met at AA and became quite close. Hmm even still he can also rot!!

I find it funny how Britney has had a huge victory in court then on the next breath those pictures are on her Instagram... kinda thinking how it's trying to discredit her in some way when some of us believe she doesn't even have control over her social media 😔 I do hope I'm veryyyyy wrong!!

• Sad
I k
I find it funny how Britney has had a huge victory in court then on the next breath those pictures are on her Instagram... kinda thinking how it's trying to discredit her in some way when some of us believe she doesn't even have control over her social media 😔 I do hope I'm veryyyyy wrong!!
I see what you mean, but the main thing is she is no longer under the control of that monster. I’m more inclined now to think it’s her that is posting than I was.

Reactions: 2
Are there 2 new documentaries? I can only find Britney Vs spears, is controlling Britney something completely different as I can't find it anywhere 🤷

I believe Jamie and Lou still own the Britney brand? It’s what I keep seeing been said since weds. Honestly so what if it is her posting these pictures. She’s been living under the most tragic disgusting vile circumstances for the past 13 years and who is anyone to start YET AGAIN criticising her. Do you remember back in the day and all the young celebs were posing with very little on but Britney was the only one to get all hate whenever she did it? But the others didn’t?!!!! I find it infuriating!! If it is actually her posting she’s feeling freer for the first time in 13 years. Who is it actually hurting? She looks amazing she’s almost 40 years old and she’s looking like a 20 year old. I’m just soooo happy for her.

Are there 2 new documentaries? I can only find Britney Vs spears, is controlling Britney something completely different as I can't find it anywhere 🤷
Yes controlling Britney is the better one tbh. I’ll have a quick look and see if I can find you a link. I believe most have been taking down for us out of the US.

Be quick they keep getting taken down

Reactions: 3
I believe Jamie and Lou still own the Britney brand? It’s what I keep seeing been said since weds. Honestly so what if it is her posting these pictures. She’s been living under the most tragic disgusting vile circumstances for the past 13 years and who is anyone to start YET AGAIN criticising her. Do you remember back in the day and all the young celebs were posing with very little on but Britney was the only one to get all hate whenever she did it? But the others didn’t?!!!! I find it infuriating!! If it is actually her posting she’s feeling freer for the first time in 13 years. Who is it actually hurting? She looks amazing she’s almost 40 years old and she’s looking like a 20 year old. I’m just soooo happy for her.

Yes controlling Britney is the better one tbh. I’ll have a quick look and see if I can find you a link. I believe most have been taking down for us out of the US.
Totally agree on her picture good for her if she wants to skip around naked. I hope she now goes and lives her best life. Let her have babies let her get fat let her blow every penny she's earned if that's what she decided she wants to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Be quick they keep getting taken down

I think I saw controlling Britney advertised on sky too

Arghhh they are quick it's gone again. I'll keep looking for it. It is supposed to be on sky documentaries but for some reason it's not there

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.