Britney Spears #3 Free Britney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The suspense is killing me! I was so horrified and upset by the 2 documentaries, especially the netflix one. 😭
Its absolutely shocking that they all hatched this plan to abuse her for her money. Her own father for duck sake. When she is free I hope she gets them all locked up for 13 bleeping years. Absolute bastards 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Leaked tweets so far say that Rosengart just wants Jamie removed today so they can get an accountant to look at the books. Apparently it will be harder to go after Jamie if the conservatorship ends today. I also need to go to bed but won't sleep not knowing the outcome!

• Sad
I don't know if you guys know this already but BritneyLawArmy on Twitter is providing live updates of the hearing, as well as emmamurphyitv. These two tweets stood out to me:

I really don't want to think about what 'abuse since childhood' means :sick: :sick: :(:(

TMZ spreading lies

• Sad
Reactions: 6

where I’m getting all updates from. Ahhh I’m stressed and super anxious. It’s literally all in penny’s hands and I just do not like or trust her one bit. Matthew is fabulous wow 🤩 I love him for doing his job and going into court with a suitcase boss man.

Wow he’s bringing up the recording devices omg he is just bloody brilliant!! Ingham could never!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Rosengart has just asked directly the Judge if Jamie can confirm he implanted a listening device in Britney's bedroom.

God I'm so stressed too, I'm refreshing BritneyLawArmy and ATRL like mad and following along with Popcorned Planet's YouTube stream o_O

• Wow
Reactions: 4
It’s like a horror movie!! After 13 long long truly awful years she’s finally got someone standing up for her and trying their upmost for her 🥺.

They just said it best not once has evil viv said ‘for the best interest of Britney’ not one time 🤬

Reactions: 5
Oh my goodness wow I can’t believe what I’m reading. He’s on fire 🥺🤩

Everything he is saying it the truth how can penny not rule in Britneys favour after this 😢.

• Sad
Everything he is saying it the truth how can penny not rule in Britneys favour after this 😢.
The American judicial system is horrendous, she could easily deny it to be honest. I'm just going by a lot of documentaries on the constant failings in court over there, bonkers

• Sad
You just know that Britney is so determined, so much of what Rosengart is saying is all her 👑

15F29BFE-1D9A-4A5E-9A73-4B1EC3C57D51.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Evil viv seriously living up to the evil 🤬🤬 oh she absolutely makes my blood boil. I saw houseinhabit mention lynn will make some kind of statement?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.