Britney Spears #13 Britney continues to moan and winge, Twirling around, and rubbing her minge

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ironically, I think that was the logic behind her still performing and doing a vegas residency even though she was in the conservatorship- it gave her something to do, routine, performances to prepare for etc.

Reactions: 9
Ironically, I think that was the logic behind her still performing and doing a vegas residency even though she was in the conservatorship- it gave her something to do, routine, performances to prepare for etc.
That's right but also let's not firhet the main factor 💰💰💰💰

Reactions: 2
What purpose does she have in life she is only in her 40s. What’s her plan?

Tenuous relationships with her family and kids.

She enjoys dancing, how about opening a dance school for disadvantaged kids? Or start a charity for something she feels passionate about?

Something to channel her energy into.

Her current life is kinda empty and sad.
Didn’t she claim in one of her ramblings that she taught a kids’ dance class? (I took it with a palmful of salt!)

Reactions: 8
Didn’t she claim in one of her ramblings that she taught a kids’ dance class? (I took it with a palmful of salt!)
There are videos and pictures of her out there working with kids, which she seems to have enjoyed. It's unclear how deep her involvement was or if it was just a one-off PR thing.

Reactions: 4
There are videos and pictures of her out there working with kids, which she seems to have enjoyed. It's unclear how deep her involvement was or if it was just a one-off PR thing.
God, could you imagine her actually teaching kids? I wouldn’t want to see a bunch of little girls blocking their thumbs into the waistband of their knickers 🤢

Reactions: 11
She enjoys dancing, how about opening a dance school for disadvantaged kids? Or start a charity for something she feels passionate about?

Something to channel her energy into.
I don't think she is anywhere near well enough for such endeavors, sadly. Maybe she never will be at this rate, which is a heartbreaking thought.

Reactions: 9
The headline with the photo of her was not about her cellulite but she has latched onto it and is now becoming obsessed with it! I’m surprised she hasn’t been going on about JT and his DUI!

Reactions: 7
I know this is a common theory around Britney, but honestly, I think if she had been truly abused she would have mentioned it at some point. Whenever she talks about her "trauma," it's always in reference to stuff like not being able to have caffeine during the conservatorship (likely because of the medication she was on), or having blood drawn during her inpatient stay. Stuff that might have felt scary or oppressive from her perspective, but isn't in any meaningful sense "abuse" when the larger picture is taken into account. It's true that a lot of abuse victims conceal this stuff out of shame, but Britney doesn't seem like a person who suffers from an excess of shame, plus she loves to talk about all of the ways the people in her life have supposedly wronged her, so I don't think that applies here.

Aside from hypersexuality being a common symptom of the conditions she's suspected of having, this is a person who was sexualized to an almost incomprehensible degree by her record label and the media since starting when a teenager. That can duck a person up just as much as literal abuse.
Whilst I get where you are coming from, having a conservatorship must have been traumatising in the sense that Britney was literally not able to make any of her own decisions in any area of her life. That in itself is traumatising.

Can you actually imagine?! - Not being allowed the choice to get married or have more children, not being allowed a mobile fine, having no financial control of your millions, not being allowed to get a manicure, not being allowed to remove birth control, being forced to go to rehab, her phone and bedroom were bugged by security, she has said in the past that she was afraid of her father and that he was 'obsessed' with her yet he was in charge of all of this,

Being forced to tour and partake in a two year residency in Vegas must also have been extremely traumatising.

'In 2008, Britney said - "There's no excitement, there's no passion. I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail, you know there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day every day.'

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Whilst I get where you are coming from, having a conservatorship must have been traumatising in the sense that Britney was literally not able to make any of her own decisions in any area of her life. That in itself is traumatising.

Can you actually imagine?! - Not being allowed the choice to get married or have more children, not being allowed a mobile fine, having no financial control of your millions, not being allowed to get a manicure, not being allowed to remove birth control, being forced to go to rehab, her phone and bedroom were bugged by security, she has said in the past that she was afraid of her father and that he was 'obsessed' with her yet he was in charge of all of this,

Being forced to tour and partake in a two year residency in Vegas must also have been extremely traumatising.

'In 2008, Britney said - "There's no excitement, there's no passion. I have really good days, and then I have bad days. Even when you go to jail, you know there's the time when you're gonna get out. But in this situation, it's never ending. It's just like Groundhog Day every day.'
I can't imagine, but I also can't imagine having bipolar disorder. I can't imagine endangering the lives of myself and my infant children. I can't imagine smoking meth. I can't imagine attacking my husband in his sleep. I can't imagine posting nude videos on Instagram. There's very few things in Britney Spears's life I can imagine, in all honesty.

That said, I feel like there's been some semantic creep when it comes to word "trauma" in recent years, where now basically anything that's unfamiliar, uncomfortable, or frustrating can be argued to be "traumatizing." It really devalues the idea IMO and I'm very against it.

Britney got better under the conservatorship, and has obviously gotten worse since it ended.

ETA:

I don't meant to be unkind to Britney, who was very young when she said this, but when I'm feeling mopey I could say the same thing about my day-to-day life. I imagine most people could. Groundhog Day (the movie) was an allegory for everyone's life.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Will there ever come a point when her money pot runs dry? I can imagine she has expensive overheads to cover - what is her source of income now?

Reactions: 5
Will there ever come a point when her money pot runs dry? I can imagine she has expensive overheads to cover - what is her source of income now?
Her music will still pay royalties from streaming, which probably isn't what it used to be, but also not bad at all. I hear her perfumes have always sold well and continue to do so, so I bet those two things, plus whatever she earned when she was on top of the world would probably cover her bills. Doubt she is actually increasing her wealth though.

Reactions: 7