Britney Spears #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Britney will let that drop, I'm hoping abit more information comes out as to what actually happened.

Reactions: 8
Video up on TMZ, she is shown running after him and reaching out, it looks like to grab the back of his shirt, the bodyguard slaps her hand away. It is difficult to tell if his hand made contact or the force of slapping her hand away caused her hand to hit her own face. Other people are walking in and out of shot blocking a clear view.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Video up on TMZ, she is shown running after him and reaching out, it looks like to grab the back of his shirt, the bodyguard slaps her hand away. It is difficult to tell if his hand made contact or the force of slapping her hand away caused her hand to hit her own face. Other people are walking in and out of shot blocking a clear view.

She is running over very manically, he didn’t know she didn’t have a gun and was a crazed fan, it just looks like an accident to me.

Reactions: 18
I don't know why the Guardian are being so cryptic with their story - unless they've got more info than just this video.

Reactions: 1
I don't know why the Guardian are being so cryptic with their story - unless they've got more info than just this video.
I agree! Also from the video it doesn’t look like she slapped herself at all?

is she the one shouting “that’s America for you!”?

Reactions: 5
Definitely looks to me like he just batted her hands away and her hand flailed and hit herself in the face. Doesn’t look aggressive or backhand at all. She didn’t tap him she ran up and grabbed his shirt, any bodyguard would see that as a threat 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sure she didn’t mean harm by it but if that was someone grabbing you from behind it would feel that way IMO

Reactions: 15
Her version of events is more in line with the video than his.

She's about 2 foot smaller than him, reached up to tap him. She didn't grab him from behind. He made a statement saying she grabbed him around the waist too which is clearly untrue.

Whether it was a fan or Britney Spears, it was uncalled for.

Video

Reactions: 13
Her version of events is more in line with the video than his.

She's about 2 foot smaller than him, reached up to tap him. She didn't grab him from behind. He made a statement saying she grabbed him around the waist too which is clearly untrue.

Whether it was a fan or Britney Spears, it was uncalled for.

Video
From the bodyguards perspective though, someone running up from behind and approaching the person he’s meant to protect, you can’t seriously think that’s ok and that he wouldn’t react? I really don’t see any aggression at all, he slapped her hand off it was super mild compared to how many behave

Definitely looks to me like he just batted her hands away and her hand flailed and hit herself in the face. Doesn’t look aggressive or backhand at all. She didn’t tap him she ran up and grabbed his shirt, any bodyguard would see that as a threat 🤷🏻‍♀️

I’m sure she didn’t mean harm by it but if that was someone grabbing you from behind it would feel that way IMO
Tbf, the bodyguard was doing an absolutely tit job of ‘body guarding’

Reactions: 8
He slapped/pushed her hand away, he didn’t ‘backhand her face’ like she said happened.

Reactions: 10
Either way he should publicly apologise (the tall guy, no idea who he is) his video came off really nonchalant. Why couldn’t Cade or Sam as both were clearly there prevent it?

Reactions: 1
She said he backhanded her in the face and she was knocked to the ground that's simply not true. It actually looks like the force of him swiping her hand away caused her to hit her own face and she certainly wasn't knocked down.
I think the bodyguard could have handled it better but a woman ran up behind his client shouting in a silly accent and touched him and he clearly reacted without thinking. He wasn't aggressive.
Feel sorry for the athlete in question. He didn't have anything to do with it. He doesn't even see what happened.
---
Either way he should publicly apologise (the tall guy, no idea who he is) his video came off really nonchalant. Why couldn’t Cade or Sam as both were clearly there prevent it?
Genuinely why should he publicly apologise? She's the one who accosted him then lied about what happened.
---
Genuinely why should he publicly apologise? She's the one who accosted him then lied about what happened.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Looks to me like she ran into his hand as he batted her away. Anyway if some woman ran up to him saying 'sir', 'excuse me sir' 'excuse me sir' and try to touch him the bodyguard is bound to put his arm out to stop them, could be anyone!

Like on the news or in the papers?

"I am truly sorry for not hitting that British lady in the face" :cry:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Played in very slow motion her face goes right to the side like she’s been hit in the face. To me it looks like he slapped her.

Reactions: 5
If you watch the video he puts his arm out to slap her arm away as she was trying to grab him.

Reactions: 4
It was suggested here that she just approached him for a photo. I'm sorry but touching a stranger without their consent is plain wrong. Special rules don't apply to her

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.