Britney Spears #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really blame the basketball player at all, but come on, it's not like security guards/bodyguards/bouncers/sportsmen/men in general don't have clear form for abuse of power and violence against women. When two stories conflict, until there's further evidence I'm going to believe the woman.

Reactions: 15
Both security teams failed pretty miserably from the sounds of it. The nba players security should have seen her coming before he ever needed to slap her hand away for touching him. Britney's security (and to be honest Sam aswell and what appeared to be Cade there too) should have warned Britney against it and advised her to go about getting a photo from him/meeting him in a different manner, maybe they did and she didn't listen. I think it shows her judgement is poor at the moment and she's impulsive.
You’re sure Britney has security? Doesn’t look like any

Reactions: 3
You’re sure Britney has security? Doesn’t look like any
I read that her team went and spoke with his shortly after, I assumed 'team' as in security but who knows, maybe she didn't.

Her social media statement has been edited to include that the player laughed at her. This paragraph sounds like it was Britney herself who added this in, as opposed to her lawyer.

Screenshot_20230707_084232.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
If she’s 5’3 and he’s 7’4, how on earth did she tap him on the shoulder? She’d have had to have jumped

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Surely she has security? if not she had people, she’s not just going to wonder about with Sam anyway.

Sounds to me like the security guard moved his hand to protect the player and accidentally hit her but It’ll all be on cctv so the truth will out.

It’s the British Accent thing that’s the weirdest.

I think a 19 year old would know her, infamy or not everyone knows Britney.

Reactions: 7
I’m going to reserve judgement until I see some actual footage or hear more but we know that Britney isn’t well and we know how deranged she is at the moment. Also what the hell is with the British accent and shouting out weird tit? Is this why we get the Union Jack emojis? Does she think she is British now? Anyway all that being said if she really was purposely hit in the face then that is absolutely awful! 😢

Reactions: 17
Britney’s used a British accent lots of times over the years, she even sang in one in the song Scream And Shout with Will.I.Am.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
And the security guard didn’t handle it well. Even if he didn’t directly slap her, the way he raised his had towards her face isn’t right.

Security guards are trained to deal with things in a certain way, and to de-escalate situations. I don’t blame Britney for being shaken up over it.
actually, blocking (in this case waving away a hand with the back of one's hand) is a deescalation technique. I had to do a training course in it.

Reactions: 14
I’m going to reserve judgement until I see some actual footage or hear more but we know that Britney isn’t well and we know how deranged she is at the moment. Also what the hell is with the British accent and shouting out weird tit? Is this why we get the Union Jack emojis? Does she think she is British now? Anyway all that being said if she really was purposely hit in the face then that is absolutely awful! 😢
That accent was very prevalent around 07/08 when she had her break down and before she went into the conservatorship.

• Sad
I don't really blame the basketball player at all, but come on, it's not like security guards/bodyguards/bouncers/sportsmen/men in general don't have clear form for abuse of power and violence against women. When two stories conflict, until there's further evidence I'm going to believe the woman.
I agree here, my sister was once out in a pub where they have bouncers, did nothing wrong but he grabbed her up from behind rund her bust area and swung her round to throw her out smashing her toe up badly. It was a state when she got back home and she had to see the GP for it.

I agree here, my sister was once out in a pub where they have bouncers, did nothing wrong but he grabbed her up from behind rund her bust area and swung her round to throw her out smashing her toe up badly. It was a state when she got back home and she had to see the GP for it.
I've been physically assaulted by one bouncer and sexually assaulted by another. I loathe them.

• Sad
  • Angry
The British accent is a bad sign. It was a feature of the 2008 Troubles.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I don't like the crap instantly blaming the bodyguard because she's a woman. She's a 40 year old woman approaching a teenager from behind. She's also extremely manic. This could be life or death had she been a rabid fan with a knife. And had she been male and the teen female, noone would be blaming the bodyguard. I'm not saying what he did was right, I reserve judgement without proper footage. But I don't think you can automatically say it's unacceptable just because she's female and smaller than him. You don't have to match weight and gender to be a threat to someone. She should know that after years of being swarmed by people. The reality is she just thinks *everyone* wants to be approached by her.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I hadn't thought of Britney much over the years, just came across this thread on the main page of Tattle so I had a look at her Instagram. I'm shocked at how much of a train wreck she is. She looks like she went to bed with last nights makeup and like a meth addict. And the 'sexy' dancing, cringe. She's desperately trying to recreate the hotness of her teens and twenties

Reactions: 10
My husband works in CP (he’s what we‘d call a bodyguard)
I don’t know what the training is like in America, but over here they’re trained to protect the subject by removal, in other words, if you think there’s a threat, you remove the subject from the situation and use your body to create a barrier between the threat and the subject. You would NEVER ‘accidentally‘ backhand someone. It could result in you losing your license.
So yeah,I absolutely believe Brit on this one (unless there’s further evidence of course)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't like the crap instantly blaming the bodyguard because she's a woman. She's a 40 year old woman approaching a teenager from behind. She's also extremely manic. This could be life or death had she been a rabid fan with a knife. And had she been male and the teen female, noone would be blaming the bodyguard. I'm not saying what he did was right, I reserve judgement without proper footage. But I don't think you can automatically say it's unacceptable just because she's female and smaller than him. You don't have to match weight and gender to be a threat to someone. She should know that after years of being swarmed by people. The reality is she just thinks *everyone* wants to be approached by her.
And I hate the false gender-swapping equivalence that a woman is as much a threat to a man as vice versa. Facts are facts and women are less likely to attack men and less likely to harm them. Women with mental illness attacking people? Vanishingly small numbers. But that's an aside not entirely relevant.

If she was a rabid fan with a knife then the bodyguard has massively screwed up as it seems she's gotten close enough to use it before he's even noticed her. Unless he's the world's worst bodyguard, perhaps she just didn't come across all that threatening?

This thread is obsessed with calling her manic, deranged, unstable etc and is frankly one of the most nasty threads on this website. The constant misogyny, ageism (oh does he even know who she isss she's so past it) and ableism around mental illness is shocking.

I really don't understand what on earth this woman has done to deserve the vitriol she gets on this otherwise quite pleasant website.

• Heart
I don't hate Britney, I feel sad at the train wreck she has become. I'm sorry but I also feel sad that all she thinks she had going for her was her sexuality. That's what those sexy dancing videos represent. Has it ever been confirmed that Britney is mentally ill?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.