Britney Spears #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nobody has said she deserves it, nobody deserves to be assaulted. Only that it would be frightening to have someone that seems deranged to grab you from behind. Apparently security footage shows there was no slap across the face.

Reactions: 16
Wow, a woman gets smacked across the face by a man twice her size and this thread is saying she deserves it because...of the way she looks? Grim.
And the security guard didn’t handle it well. Even if he didn’t directly slap her, the way he raised his had towards her face isn’t right.

Security guards are trained to deal with things in a certain way, and to de-escalate situations. I don’t blame Britney for being shaken up over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s bad what happened don’t get me wrong but is Britney just being arrogant thinking she can approach whoever even when they’re trying to keep clear of folk - something she must know well!?

Reactions: 6
It’s bad what happened don’t get me wrong but is Britney just being arrogant thinking she can approach whoever even when they’re trying to keep clear of folk - something she must know well!?
This NBA player says she full on grabs him from behind, it wasn't just a tap on the shoulder. Why on earth her own security didn't step in and try and stop her or warn her is odd. Imagine if it was the other way around and someone grabbed her from behind. Will wait and see how the story progresses but at the moment Im not 100% convinced that she was backhanded.
If she was it's terrible and the security guard should be fired and charged with assault.
I can see more of these kind of scenarios happening with her to be honest.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
This NBA player says she full on grabs him from behind, it wasn't just a tap on the shoulder. Why on earth her own security didn't step in and try and stop her or warn her is odd. Imagine if it was the other way around and someone grabbed her from behind. Will wait and see how the story progresses but at the moment Im not 100% convinced that she was backhanded.
If she was it's terrible and the security guard should be fired and charged with assault.
I can see more of these kind of scenarios happening with her to be honest.
I kind of question if Britney has security anymore.
---
So... Victor Wembanyams is 19 years old and just starting out on his career in basketball.

Does Britney Spears try to take a young kid down? 😡
---
Britney Spears has no pass in life. ZERO PASS.

This kid is starting his career and, unfortunately has to have a run in with Brit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Would a 19 year old know who she is, especially considering the state she is in now? She isn’t a global mega star anymore.

Reactions: 16
Had the cctv been released/leaked? I’ve seen some photos but it’s obviously not the same. I saw on Reddit ‘a witness’ has said the athlete (sorry I forget his name) is lying and Britney just tapped him on the shoulder but apparently the athlete said she grabbed him? I’m not sure exactly who the witness is or what the athlete said though.

I'm baffled as to how Britney (who is around 5 foot 5 I think?) could tap a 7 foot 3 man on the shoulder?

There's something not making sense about the narrative that she politely tapped him on the shoulder, only for his security to turn around and backhand her across the face.

I believe him when he says she grabbed him. Britney doesn't seem to have the best concept of boundaries, and I can see her being a bit manic and thinking it's still the 90s, where everyone knows who she is and would be flattered by being approached by her.

I think it's more plausible that the security guy was simply doing his job by intervening when a random woman came up and grabbed Victor, and he's either pushed her arm away causing it to hit Britney, or he's accidentally caught her with his arm/hand whilst trying to push her away.

Maybe I'm wrong, but Britney's narrative isn't making much sense to me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m surprised there’s not more videos and pics of the whole thing. I’ve read she was “swarmed with fans” when she got to the restaurant, but there’s only a few pics out there so far. Surely someone would have been filming as she approached him.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised there’s not more videos and pics of the whole thing. I’ve read she was “swarmed with fans” when she got to the restaurant, but there’s only a few pics out there so far. Surely someone would have been filming as she approached him.
Exactly what I was thinking. No fan pics or videos.

Reactions: 4
However you look at it his security handled it wrong. Britney was also once 18 and at that time she was a global super much more famous than he is rn and never once have I heard a bad story of how her security treated fans no assaults. Obviously there’s stories out there about Britney and how she’s been with fans but even then the goos out weigh the bad. She obvs didn’t write that statement but so what a lot of celebs don’t write their statements 🤷🏼‍♀️. I just hope Britney is ok.

Reactions: 9

Yel

Security detail get away with stuff that would land a normal person charged with assault.

Britney has for most of her life had people desperate to meet her and a couple of people at events just to schedule other "important" people to meet her for a few seconds so she might still think everyone wants to meet her. And then of course she's Britney 2023.

Hard to make a judgement either way without any footage. The security seems to have most of the guilt as they thought she was a normal as if that makes it ok?! Something should be done about them, yes they have to deal with crazy fans all day but not by treating people as trash.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I find it hard to believe she wrote that statement. Way too clear thinking. Her lawyer is hard at work at damage controll. I'd think anyway....
She 100% did not write that! This has definitely been issued on her behalf! Keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks for some incoherent ramblings on her IG.

Reactions: 7
She 100% did not write that! This has definitely been issued on her behalf! Keep your eyes peeled over the next few weeks for some incoherent ramblings on her IG.
It’s been updated now, the version I saw had a paragraph added in at the end. I agree, I don’t think she wrote either the original or the updated version though.

Reactions: 2
It’s funny that Britney wants to be left alone, hated being harassed when she was out having meals etc but she thinks it’s ok to walk behind someone and touch them without their permission.
Hopefully cctv is released so the truth comes out either way.
---
A 40 year old trying to touch a 19 year old too. If it was the other way round people would say the man deserved it for trying to touch a teen without their permission

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s funny that Britney wants to be left alone, hated being harassed when she was out having meals etc but she thinks it’s ok to walk behind someone and touch them without their permission.
Hopefully cctv is released so the truth comes out either way.
---
A 40 year old trying to touch a 19 year old too. If it was the other way round people would say the man deserved it for trying to touch a teen without their permission
Agree she hated it when out eating and someone filmed her so why just go waltzing up and touch him. If she got backslapped then that's not ok but I can believe her hand getting slapped away and it hitting her in the face. Hopefully the footage comes out.

Reactions: 7
Both security teams failed pretty miserably from the sounds of it. The nba players security should have seen her coming before he ever needed to slap her hand away for touching him. Britney's security (and to be honest Sam aswell and what appeared to be Cade there too) should have warned Britney against it and advised her to go about getting a photo from him/meeting him in a different manner, maybe they did and she didn't listen. I think it shows her judgement is poor at the moment and she's impulsive.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I agree with everyone saying his security failed. If their side of the story is correct and Britney grabbed him, she could’ve easily been a crazed ‘fan’ with a knife and stabbed him! I think he should get some better security whoever’s side of the story is correct.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.