Britney Spears #10

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its really hard to tell whether her hand being slapped away caused her to hit her own face or whether the guys hand caught her face in the process of slapping her hand away, it does not look intentional though, when its slowed down it appears he slaps her hand away without really even looking at her. The guy in the black shirt and red jeans looks like he maybe Britneys security guard. I actually think both sides have told lies as she didnt grab him and it doesn't appear that he full on backhanded her like she said he did. She's caused a huge drama because it didn't go her way.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Wonder why she is in Vegas? If her money is running out could she be considering going back to doing a residency?
What happened with her residency? I don’t know how long she was there or why it ended? She’s said in her last post she felt ‘helpless’ in her experience at vegas, I’m unsure if she means with the security guard situation or her residency though.

What happened with her residency? I don’t know how long she was there or why it ended? She’s said in her last post she felt ‘helpless’ in her experience at vegas, I’m unsure if she means with the security guard situation or her residency though.
She did a 4 year residency and then went on an indefinite hiatus to focus on her family. If I recall correctly, I think she said she was treated badly during the residency and forced to work. Although I get the impression that in her insta post, she means what happened with the security guard.

Reactions: 4
She’s got those god awful boots on 🫣🙄
Her hair too, I remember when Everytime came out, I fancied Stephen Dorff at that time and I couldn't believe how bad her extensions were, I thought with all her money and access to the best stylists surely they could find a better hairdresser, her roots were yellow too. Am I remembering she used to use Jessica Simpsons hair stylist Ken Paves but something happened or was that somebody else?

Reactions: 6
Whether she tapped or grabbed him is irrelevant -- she's NOT entitled to touch him at all. Any lunatic could be walking up to him with a gun or a knife, it's security's job to see every unexpected approach as a threat. And of course she's straight to attention-seeking on social media about it. Would someone put this woman out to pasture already. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 28
After watching the video, it's a nothing event that has been blown out of proportion because she won't let it go.

She ran up and reached out to him, touching his back.
His security swatted her hand away without really looking in a clear dismissive "Get away, fool" manner.
Her own hand hit her face due to this.

Then she shouts and screams and it's a big drama because she '...was assaulted'.

Drama queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
The bodyguard said he saw a hand out of the corner of his eye, he is paid to protect, regardless of whom it is unfortunately there are some dangerous people out there who want to hurt others, he was just doing his job and Britney should understand that more than most with her level of fame in her hey day. If she wanted to speak to Victor or maybe get an autograph maybe for her boys further down the line or Sam I'm sure Cade could of arranged something.The video to me looked like she tapped him and her hand got swatted away and it hit her own face. 🕵️‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Her post highlights she didn’t write the first one, back to her typical writing style. Her lawyer clearly is still around for her worst moments then. Sometimes I wonder if he wrote a script for her in court because I can’t understand how she spoke so coherently unless that was before she went off meds and started on hard drugs or something

Reactions: 20
Ok answer me this what celeb would go running up to another celeb saying 'sir' 'sir' 'excuse me sir' and try to grab them? answer no one, like others have said they would get their people to ask if they could meet him.

Reactions: 17
A grab or a tap, the security guard was right to bat her hand away. There was no assault.

BS can’t just go up to random ppl like that. I feel sorry for the bizarre and menacing backlash the guy is getting. His Insta is full of it!

Reactions: 13
So the police department say she was slapped with her own hand, I think Victor could have thought he was grabbed if the bodyguard went to push or move him. If he's got his back to the situation and it happens so quickly it would be hard to tell what plays out.

The media are still protecting Britney on this though to some degree. IMO she had no right to approach and touch like that, whoever she is.

Reactions: 10

Yel

It reminds me a bit of that Kesha incident (without the security), where she touches him and then persistently asks for a hug and refusing to accept he doesn't want to. It's odd what some people think is acceptable o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand what people think body guards do? Do you want him to just let people approach his charge? He lightly slapped her off, you are right he didn’t know it was Britney - should she have had special treatment? Why? He didn’t wrestle her to the ground or restrain her like they often do. Do people expect him to just stand there while fans rush up to the celebrity, they are paid to protect not molly coddle.
I know exactly what body guards do cause I’m married to one 😂😂

Out of curiosity I googled what training you need to be a CP in the states, and I was bleeping SHOCKED at what little training they need. It’s a twenty hour course and that’s it 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.