Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the guest budget been shrunken? Frozen the musical and Alesha Dixon, jeez you get better at Butlins. 😊

Reactions: 2
Watched this morning and i start watching the act and fast forward through most apart from the dance group, trixy and Denise and stefan. Alex Mitchell wasn't even funny! Hope Denise and stefan get the wildcard as I think they deserve to be in the final!
Must admit BGT has been crap this year. Alesha singing.... clearly to get herself out there again and her not singing live proves she should stick to presenting!

Reactions: 1
Haribow are my winners tonight!

Also the dog act as the wild card really 🙄

Reactions: 4
Greatest showman ffs :rolleyes: knew that would get rammed in somewhere

• Haha
Im glad it wasn't another singer given the wildcard at least we have some variety
Wouldn't have long to get a routine together with 3 dogs
Hats off to them not bad.
---
Christ Brunos dressed as a glitterball whilst Amanda and alesha are sweet wrappers only one dressed normally is Simon 🤨

Last edited:
Guys!! I'm loving tonight. I think they've all been great so far! I feel like I'd happily vote for all 3!

Amanda thinking Alex's comedy is "edgy" is funnier than any of his material.

Wtf he mentioning Rob Burrow for? That's pissed me right off.

Reactions: 3
Didn't laugh once
Not sure what Simon was watching
Wouldn't say it was an improvement 🤨

Nessun Dorma. Again. The only song for a tenor singer that BGT producers think we want to see.

Edit Not a slight at him as he is good, first time I've seen him. Just fed up of the same songs.

Reactions: 5