Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everything with Sidnee has come out today in the media, record contract, Lazarus, Musicals on cruise ships etc etc,
Why is it always the day after someone wins the show that everything comes out?! Wasn't it the same sorta thing with Babatunde a few years back? That he done shows with Mo Gilligan or something like that?

Reactions: 4
Sorry haven't had time to read everything, has anyone commented on the Midlife Movers dance group? They're quite local to me, I went along once to a session, the woman in charge videoed every session for her Facebook page which is weird for a fitness class. Didn't ask anyone, just set her camera up. I objected with another woman and we had to take part in the corridor! She's massively pushy and was obviously aiming for some like BGT all along. Somehow she has a bit of a cult following, and is saying it was just a bit of fun which has grown and grown. Not true. She was ruthless from the start.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Crap winner. I was going to say crappest winner of all time but then there's also Jai Macdowall, Richard Jones, Colin Thackeray...

I find it irrationally annoying in the auditions whenever Ant turns to laugh towards the camera. Dec doesn't do it half as often. We know when something is - or in the case of BGT, usually isn't - funny, thanks.

Reactions: 1
Crap winner. I was going to say crappest winner of all time but then there's also Jai Macdowall, Richard Jones, Colin Thackeray...

I find it irrationally annoying in the auditions whenever Ant turns to laugh towards the camera. Dec doesn't do it half as often. We know when something is - or in the case of BGT, usually isn't - funny, thanks.
I remember straight after Jai won that Amanda said she wanted Ronan to win. Awkward!

The hi vis guy last year was a disappointing winner too. Can't think of his name.

I switched off when she was announced as the winner. Wasn't impressed with her auditions. Simon was pushing her like mad, imo.

In terms of likeability, she rated the lowest for me of all the acts in the final. There was something really likeable about the majority of the finalists, to me. I'd honestly have preferred any of them to her.

Reactions: 7
The hi vis guy last year was a disappointing winner too. Can't think of his name.

I switched off when she was announced as the winner. Wasn't impressed with her auditions. Simon was pushing her like mad, imo.

In terms of likeability, she rated the lowest for me of all the acts in the final. There was something really likeable about the majority of the finalists, to me. I'd honestly have preferred any of them to her.
Viggo Venn was last years winner in the hi vis I still don't get why he won he seemed a likeable guy but its not really a talent is it?
Agree with you about Sidney not being particularly likeable

Reactions: 3

I recorded Sundays final as was busy and was planning on watching it on Monday morning before kids got up for school but saw she won and didn't bother because knew it would frustrate me as she didn't deserve to be there (not because she can't act because she's already known)

I recorded Sundays final as was busy and was planning on watching it on Monday morning before kids got up for school but saw she won and didn't bother because knew it would frustrate me as she didn't deserve to be there (not because she can't act because she's already known)
I only saw some of it on Sunday night and finished watching last night.
There were some lovely performances from others, I must say.

I felt for the guy who was runner up. I know it's not easy no matter what but to have your hopes up, right to the last few minutes must be hard.

I remember straight after Jai won that Amanda said she wanted Ronan to win. Awkward!
I know I'm biased cos I'm scottish but jai is a fabulous singer who was quite obviously ignored cos he wasn't the chosen winner.

Recently he's been touring with Jonathan from G4 - it was an excellent show.

I only saw some of it on Sunday night and finished watching last night.
There were some lovely performances from others, I must say.

I felt for the guy who was runner up. I know it's not easy no matter what but to have your hopes up, right to the last few minutes must be hard.
I liked him. He was genuine! When he win the semi final round he didn't even realise at first where as Sydnie in the final you could see her lips and mouth trembling before Any n Dec even announced the winner! She couldn't even congratulate the runner up (saw the end of it on TT in the end) she's one self obsessed person who will have a one album deal and that's it!

Reactions: 2
I'm sure that made the other acts feel great 🙄
ITV do this on a lot of their audience based shows, they pre-record or re-record applause prior/during filming. All the standing ovations, cheering, everything. In the auditions shows its very clear when more applause is added.

I've noticed the following production type quirks in BGT Auditions:
  • Look behind the judges at the blank faced audience members not clapping and cheering, and listen to the hysterical applause in the background
  • The mass standing ovations are not often filmed with the act in shot at the same time
  • Some golden buzzer acts have weirdly close up shots of them having the gold confetti dumped on them. From what I've seen they will film this after the golden buzzer 'moment' ( :sick: ), with crew dumping more confetti on the act by hand.
  • Some dance acts don't appear to have the music they actually danced to being played when televised, sometimes the beat is off, random slow motion clips are inserted and the music doesn't slow, yet the act still finishes at the end of the song. At best, it's heavily edited to put some excitement in a bland act, at worst the production team are using innocent acts as filler and putting any old music over the top.

I'd also be intrugued to know how the Semi Final running orders are put together. In the interest of fairness, it should be drawn randomly. I highly doubt it is.

Reactions: 6
I liked him. He was genuine! When he win the semi final round he didn't even realise at first where as Sydnie in the final you could see her lips and mouth trembling before Any n Dec even announced the winner! She couldn't even congratulate the runner up (saw the end of it on TT in the end) she's one self obsessed person who will have a one album deal and that's it!
I had a feeling that the win would have meant more to him, or indeed any of the others. I couldn't take to her at all.

Reactions: 5
I had a feeling that the win would have meant more to him, or indeed any of the others. I couldn't take to her at all.
No I couldn't. In her first audition she came across as very self obsessed and loved herself. You could tell she wasn't an amateur by the way she was acting, joking and then the singing. She was an unfair contestant and should never of been given a golden buzzer or a place in the final!

Reactions: 9
Reports saying Alan Carr is replacing Bruno
I saw something about that but got the impression it might be just for some shows, if Bruno was unavailable.
If only it was all Episodes. Bruno is so self obsessed and rude, always turning around talking either to his guests (appeared Simon and Amanda's guests were off to their left, and Bruno and Alisha's off to their right), or worse random audience members

Reactions: 2