Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

So who do people want? Bruno or Alan? I can see why they are going for Bruno. He's camp and misbehaves so not that different from Walliams and Cowell has previous for nabbing someone with Strictly links.

I liked bruno on strictly not sure about this don't really mind Alan either he was good as a judge on drag race

I wish they'd added Ashley Banjo instead. I really enjoyed when he took over for Simon. Genuine guy, been through the process and actually offered decent advice and comments

Reactions: 2
A shake up on any judging panel is no harm, imo. Remains to be seen, I guess, how this works. 😁
Really stupid of Walliams to throw away a presumably high paying job by making offensive, nasty comments.

Why am I watching this? I know it's gonna be a load of shite.

And conveniently mic'd up audience members with a camera on then reacting is so annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching this at the moment. Cringed at the recorder playing nose.
Think Bruno will be good on the panel. Looking forward to more sparkly jackets.

Reactions: 4
Aww that young boy and his magic is adorable smiled the whole time 🙂😊
Bruno is already an improvement but how long will he stay in his seat?

Reactions: 3
Always on the lookout for more dance moves, but I won’t be copying the stapler anytime soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I'm liking Bruno so far.

I smiled at Amanda asking the lady her age. Only 12 years older than you, Amanda 😁

Reactions: 3