Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sydnie is soo overrated. Just shouts her way through every song. Something really fake about her.

Reactions: 20
Is there a sob story attached to her normally there is

Reactions: 1
Couldn't stand Sydnie's version of My Way.

Tonight was even worse - that arrangement was terrible (not the lassies fault but she does seem a tad unlikeable 😳😳😳)

And the worst thing this - this is the replacement for Saturday Night Takeaway!!! Thank heavens for Netflix and amazon prime!!!

Reactions: 3
Sydnie is soo overrated. Just shouts her way through every song. Something really fake about her.
glad am not the only one who thinks she comes across as fake
---
Anyone notice even her granny's didn't looked shocked that she won, I noticed aswel she got so much more air time than anyone else especially during the results Tonight the camera constantly on her

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
To be honest it’s not shocking she could have won by real votes either. All I’ve seen online/social media is that the magician Jack should have won which is obvious BUT I can also imagine her having a huge share of votes within an older demographic. Like old women. Care homes. Basically people who couldn’t follow the humour or skill of that magic trick and find that stupid girl somewhat endearing.

Whether the votes were real, a fix or a mix of both - the wrong winner was picked. Jack deserved it.

Reactions: 4
Thought they said no pros this year?! Hmmmm..... for someone to have already been in several musicals that seems pretty pro to me.

Utter rigged bollocks yet again. I just wish ITV would grow some balls and cancel the bleeping thing

Reactions: 12
Totally predicable result afree that she comes across as unlikeable trying to play up to the Stacey soloman school of look at me I'm so fick but I can sing 🙄
Hope the other genuine acts go on to have a career off of the back of the show and Sidney just fades in to obscurity

Reactions: 14
If she’s going to end up being successful, she’ll have been successful without winning. Someone will sign her up.

It’d have meant a great deal more to some of the other acts if they’d have won. I feel like Jack looked fuming 👀 you could see it on his face when the judges went up to speak to Sydnie. He wasn’t even politely smiling and clapping 😂

Reactions: 9
I enjoyed the auditions and the semifinals overall this year.
She definitely would not have been my choice for winner though.

I was a bit cynical when she got the golden buzzer. I thought she had just shouted her way through a song and the judges were reacting as though they had heard something very different to me.

Reactions: 7
I didn't even bother watching last night. Went to bed and was told by my daugther "that crap singer won" 🤣 she wasn't impressed at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw a clip of her winning. She's too self obsessed with herself and she looked like she knew she had won it too.

Reactions: 10
If she’s going to end up being successful, she’ll have been successful without winning. Someone will sign her up.
She'd have been on the West End a long time ago if she was any good. My assumption is her acting and or dancing are poor. Not good enough for the ensemble/swing, but also leading lady material.

If she gets signed (by Simon) it'll be for a covers album called 'Christmas at Christmas' that some people will by their Nan for Christmas.

She'll be on anything and everything ITV for a couple of years, then you'll never hear from her again.
---
Voting percentages are in. The final was no contest. The only big story from the semis was that Denise and Stefan were a clear second ahead of Tricksy.

She was always gonna win the final, sadly.

Reactions: 11
Her faux shock face and "who? Little old me?" face really annoyed me too 🙄🙄🙄
This! I hate this on BGT when people act the innocent. Remember that girl Alice a few years ago who played up the 'nervous' act and had also auditioned for The Voice.

Reactions: 6
This! I hate this on BGT when people act the innocent. Remember that girl Alice a few years ago who played up the 'nervous' act and had also auditioned for The Voice.
Everything with Sidnee has come out today in the media, record contract, Lazarus, Musicals on cruise ships etc etc,

Reactions: 11
She'd have been on the West End a long time ago if she was any good. My assumption is her acting and or dancing are poor. Not good enough for the ensemble/swing, but also leading lady material.

If she gets signed (by Simon) it'll be for a covers album called 'Christmas at Christmas' that some people will by their Nan for Christmas.

She'll be on anything and everything ITV for a couple of years, then you'll never hear from her again.
---

She was always gonna win the final, sadly.
Copyright that Album title right now 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3