Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really felt for Kevin. There have definitely been much worse comedians than him.

Reactions: 2
Jeez that was so awkward … not funny and talking at 100mph … audience pretty silent throughout that car crash so not sure why they were then booing the judges. Poor bloke looked broken and the wife looked shocked 😂

Reactions: 1
I know someone in the semi-finals. They didn't audition freely, they were contacted by the production team and given a booked slot to 'audition'. Unsurprising they got 4 'yes's.

The whole thing is a fix.

Reactions: 10
From that performance you can tell it's aimed at people who don't like Musicals, the fact Simon said he likes it proves that. It's a boring jukebox musical with no story.
---

Which one?
Noooo I LOVED the show! The original Juliet was amazing and the show was honestly great. The new Juliet has nothing on her!

I fucked that up by putting the wrong number in my calculator 🤦‍♀️ tried to go back and missed the next number 🤷‍♀️

No more 9 till 5? Get rid of him. He should have been buzzed within seconds by everyone for being so lazy to repeat his audition. Nobody else would be allowed to.

Reactions: 1