Britain's Got Talent 2023

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm about 45 minutes behind live show as the bloody sky box is playing up 🙄
Really liked haribow and its something different for a change
sorry dog lovers just find the doggy dancing cringe there were better acts that could have come back
Didn't find Alex as funny as I did the other night but he seems like a genuinely nice guy who appreciates being there

Reactions: 1
Aren't they supposed to be a choir seemed more like that one ladies backing singers with someone dancing oddly next to her?

Not quite a group performance 🤔🤨

We've had the Greatest Showman and Nessun Dorma, which BGT staple is Sydnie going to bring out for the final. Surely it's going to be some big showstopper. As long as it's not Let It Go. I'm thinking a powerhouse Whitney song.

I like this guy. I don’t think he’ll win but the comedy and his magic is fantastic

Reactions: 3
Ooooh I wasn’t expecting to enjoy Jack Rhodes this much.

Reactions: 4
The magician was good.

I don't think Sydnie is as good tonight. Don't like the song or when they change the tune of a song. She reminds me of Dakota Johnson, looks-wise.

Gonna stick my neck out and say Jack is going to win.

I'm gonna say the two young girl dancers for the win (can't remember their names)
---
Wheeling out the two nans is starting to get on my tits tbh

Reactions: 2
I love the music but it’s just making me think of Starstruck. Waiting for Olly Murs to come on and tell us to stay cheeky 😉 IYKYK

• Haha
Simon somehow worked out non of them are professionals
Ermm wheres jacks lie detector hat when you need it.
Sydnie has been in the west end previously
Despite the number of times she says otherwise and cries shes never had a chance.

A and A for the win.
Or haribow.