Brit Pop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Buttons is not a name I'd have expected Liam G to keep if he rescued a dog, that's quite cute. Then again, you can hardly call a dog Wanker, I suppose, so maybe he was stuck for a new name šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I did get my old dog a Parka that made her look like she should be back in the 90ā€™s and mad for it (tit pic to crop out child)
IMG_6743.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Just watched it on YouTube. They sounded fantastic, but man, that was a dead crowd.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Yeh the crowd seemed pretty lame towards blur at coachella. Felt really bad for blur as they were giving it loadsā€¦ theyā€™re amazing live. Crowd gave zero back to the band. Anyone see Damonā€™s justifiable minor diva moment where he said to the crowd that ā€œthat you wonā€™t be seeing us again, you may as well f*cking sing alongā€ šŸ˜‚ it did make me chuckle!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Dad rock' for Tik Tok influencers. Blur solely went for the pay cheque & a nice holiday in CA.

I always thought Blur failed miserably in America apart from when 'Song 2' came out which did okay.

Has anyone been to see Paul Draper on the Six tour? Iā€™m going next week and iā€™m excited to hear him play but worried his voice has gone to tit

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone been to see Paul Draper on the Six tour? Iā€™m going next week and iā€™m excited to hear him play but worried his voice has gone to tit
Yes I saw him in Liverpool. I was astonished that he was singing lyrics from an iPad because he couldn't remember them all (they're burned in my brain) and he kind of took a breath before hitting some of the higher notes and asked the audience in advance to help him with some of them! He joked that he's not going to pay for a warm-up band so he sings a few of his newer songs first which I really enjoyed as well like Omega Man and You've Got No Life Skills Baby. He had a cold the night I went so he was drinking hot lemon tea without any milk because he doesn't drink anymore he says. I was going to attach a video but it's too large. I really enjoyed hearing the whole set in full and it made me feel more nostalgic than I expected it to.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Yes I saw him in Liverpool. I was astonished that he was singing lyrics from an iPad because he couldn't remember them all (they're burned in my brain) and he kind of took a breath before hitting some of the higher notes and asked the audience in advance to help him with some of them! He joked that he's not going to pay for a warm-up band so he sings a few of his newer songs first which I really enjoyed as well like Omega Man and You've Got No Life Skills Baby. He had a cold the night I went so he was drinking hot lemon tea without any milk because he doesn't drink anymore he says. I was going to attach a video but it's too large. I really enjoyed hearing the whole set in full and it made me feel more nostalgic than I expected it to.
Excellent.

Does he do his new songs first then? Thats good for me as i finish work at 7pm and have to rush straight there šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I saw him in Bath and his voice was in great shape. He doesnā€™t move much on stage now, but he can still sing like the old days. Youā€™ll have a brilliant time!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I couldn't get time off for any of the Six gigs.

I did the AOTGL tour, and it was good reminiscing but a bit passive. He didn't really seem to be enjoying it.
Hopefully this is better
---
Paul Draper was done for stalking wasnā€™t he? Iā€™ll pass.
Yep the Anchoress after the relationship ended.

I ended up on some FB group he is in and he's had a few ranty meltdowns there, he's clearly not well mentally

Reactions: 4