Brit Pop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably best you don't then; he's not looking...great.
Ooh have you tracked him down?

I loved him, my friend loved Paul. Paul looks the same but a little fatter (but not fat), Chad looks good.

I couldn’t give a tit what Andi looks like now 🤣 He ruined my skin up pin up and his eyebrow piercing always gave me the ick as it was hanging in his eye 🤢

Reactions: 2
Probably best you don't then; he's not looking...great.
Mansun was my mid/late nineties band. I saw Paul again when he toured AOTGL 4-5 years ago and it was nicely nostalgic, but ended up in a FB group post that that he runs/posts in and he's pretty creepy and prone to having massive strops about stuff.

Reactions: 6
Ooh have you tracked him down?

I loved him, my friend loved Paul. Paul looks the same but a little fatter (but not fat), Chad looks good.

I couldn’t give a tit what Andi looks like now 🤣 He ruined my skin up pin up and his eyebrow piercing always gave me the ick as it was hanging in his eye 🤢
I went to see him on the Six tour this year. Was right at the front as he was gigging in small venues.

Reactions: 2
Just in case anyone is tempted by Solovair boots I only ordered them on Thursday and they are here already.

They do feel stiff so I’m wearing them tied loosely with thick socks around the house to try and break them in. Excuse the mid yawn dog who clearly finds them boring.

IMG_6728.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I bought some DMs too 🤣 They’re very… building site chic? But I love that!

IMG_4588.jpeg

I chose them mainly because I’m still traumatised by the pain of breaking in my classic black leather DMs when I was a teenager. I’m 43 now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just in case anyone is tempted by Solovair boots I only ordered them on Thursday and they are here already.

They do feel stiff so I’m wearing them tied loosely with thick socks around the house to try and break them in. Excuse the mid yawn dog who clearly finds them boring.

View attachment 2609546
How cute is your dog!!!! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5

View attachment 2609546
Love the boots and the bored dog 😀

Reactions: 3
The bored/not cute dog ate a hole in the pocket of my waterproof coat today as there were treats inside. Free to a good home 🤨
IMG_6740.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Aww look at the wee jacket 😍
My heating isn’t working properly and I’m trying to stop her licking some sore bits to let them recover. She is also a little weirdo who loves dressing up (as well as a little tit who you can’t turn your back on for 5 mins) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He can join my corgi pup who is teething like mad & has taken a big chunk out of the bottom of one of my kitchen units 😭😭
She doesn’t have the excuse of teething as she is 5 but if given the chance will get up to mischief and will eat anything in sight. Relieved that my kitchen units are intact though 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 3
My heating isn’t working properly and I’m trying to stop her licking some sore bits to let them recover. She is also a little weirdo who loves dressing up (as well as a little tit who you can’t turn your back on for 5 mins) 😂
Oh christ mine bleeping hates wearing clothes with a fiery passion. He has a wee waterproof suit that makes him look like he's about to be lowered from the ceiling Mission Impossible style and it takes ten minutes to get the little bastard in it. Thoughts and prayers for your heating though (and dog's poorly bits; can sympathise, scabby dog solidarity), what a shite time for it to burst.

He can join my corgi pup who is teething like mad & has taken a big chunk out of the bottom of one of my kitchen units 😭😭
Omg a Corgi pup 😍 I planned on a Corgi when I'm ready after my old lad passes away, but that's not encouraging me 🤣

Sorry, have turned this into Dog Chat 😳 Britpop dogs.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8