Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eeeee no way! Sorry I thought they were with some randomer! So she left them with her abuser?

She’s posted about the girl who took her own life after gifting expensive gifts to creators. It’s disgusting the way these creators are using a tragedy to boost their own views. Beggy arseholes

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s posted about the girl who took her own life after gifting expensive gifts to creators. It’s disgusting the way these creators are using a tragedy to boost their own views. Beggy arseholes
I bet if there was a go fund me to help support the woman's family in such tragic circumstances not one of those creators would donate to it, they're all great at taking, theres not many who give back to their followers, they're disgusting humans 😡

One of her recent TikTok’s she’s on slyly begging for new furniture for her new house and for a removal company to come remove her old stuff

• Angry
What gets me is all these ‘creators’ paying tribute to the woman that took her life, they all include screen recordings of the woman gifting them lions and stuff-absolutely tone deaf !

Reactions: 9
What gets me is all these ‘creators’ paying tribute to the woman that took her life, they all include screen recordings of the woman gifting them lions and stuff-absolutely tone deaf !
It’s awful isn’t it. They all used her, and still use others but they just don’t see it that way. You can see them all when they found out thinking how it affects them and their money, before showing everyone how she spent her money on them.
Warped view of the world when your best idea for a post is how much a vulnerable woman spent on you, whilst apparently in debt, to get your attention on an app.

Reactions: 7
People talking Bridgey to tell the council to do one over telling her to move 4 days before Xmas absolutely blows my mind. Some people are so entitled it makes me sick. Theres people on the streets that would love a home before Xmas and no doubt she can afford a moving company with all the gifts she gets!

Reactions: 8
People talking Bridgey to tell the council to do one over telling her to move 4 days before Xmas absolutely blows my mind. Some people are so entitled it makes me sick. Theres people on the streets that would love a home before Xmas and no doubt she can afford a moving company with all the gifts she gets!
I’m sure there’s a few transits in her family that could help her out.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And please explain what that’s suppose to mean, exactly? Subtle racism isn’t ok.
How is that racist? Gypsy travellers mostly “work” in trades so it is likely she’ll know some with access to a transit van lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So Bridgey is fuming that she’s not moving till after Xmas. I’m sorry but is this housing being given to her? Talk about entitled! You’d think a victim of dv would be happy to be safe with her children back. Yes it’s a bit inconvenient time of year but come on!

Reactions: 4
She was moaning her arse that she was moving before Xmas the other day !! I can not stand this woman. She’s vile, inside & out.
Dead ringer for Janice from the Muppetts with those stupid lips & lashes. Which I’m guessing she’s never paid for, considering she begs for absolutely everything else!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I see they're all jumping on the gifting scenario about the lady who passed away, Pearl being the one doing the most shouting, shes calling out Diadro and that joker one, shes failing to mention that Bridgey put up a video last week when she heard the news of the lady, the video was of her being gifted a lion by the lady who passed away, I dont hear her name being mention by Pearl.
Birds of a feather flock together 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 2