Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there is defo some truth to that. You can see she’s a selfish witch who thinks the sun shines out of her own ass.

Reactions: 14
I can’t stand her either, for the same reasons as you @PartTimeNoseyWitch yet she wants to sit on her ass all day long listening to Bashment.

Deffo more to the story with the kids as well, has she got them back permanently now?

Reactions: 5
Exactly. She says it’s because she was in an abusive relationship but surely these services would have worked along side her to support her and her children. There’s way more to the story. not fair of her to be commenting on other people’s children’s and how they parent when she isn’t even raring her own children🤷🏼‍♀️.
I don’t buy her story at all. She isn’t even putting her best foot forward to get them back, she’s in a relationship with a fella who is in jail. She’s a big mouth who needs to grow up & get a job for herself. She’s a sad cow

Reactions: 8
I can’t stand her either, for the same reasons as you @PartTimeNoseyWitch yet she wants to sit on her ass all day long listening to Bashment.

Deffo more to the story with the kids as well, has she got them back permanently now?
I’m just waiting for the day someone with some mega clout picks her up for her part in causing racist attacks and she gets bombarded with hate. It’s been a long time coming the skip rat!!

Reactions: 7
I don’t like Evil Queen, but this mouthy piece of shite is always calling her a man & being transphobic, she thinks non traveller woman are dirty & beneath travellers. She’s had a crack at Only Fans girls (whilst parading about in next to nothing herself! She’s had her kids removed but comments on peoples parenting. My husband works in the motor trade & he has had countless interactions with Gypsies / travellers & not one of them has ever been positive. Lying, stealing, vandalising, threatening behaviour, violence, extremely disrespectful towards women, extorting money from old people & the toilet habits of a wild animal. She can give it the all “we’re not all the same” crap all she likes but when you have over 20 years of experiences with these people & every one is very negative, I’m starting to think that yeah you all are the same. Just look why her fella is in jail, why would the courts allow him around her kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t like Evil Queen, but this mouthy piece of shite is always calling her a man & being transphobic, she thinks non traveller woman are dirty & beneath travellers. She’s had a crack at Only Fans girls (whilst parading about in next to nothing herself! She’s had her kids removed but comments on peoples parenting. My husband works in the motor trade & he has had countless interactions with Gypsies / travellers & not one of them has ever been positive. Lying, stealing, vandalising, threatening behaviour, violence, extremely disrespectful towards women, extorting money from old people & the toilet habits of a wild animal. She can give it the all “we’re not all the same” crap all she likes but when you have over 20 years of experiences with these people & every one is very negative, I’m starting to think that yeah you all are the same. Just look why her fella is in jail, why would the courts allow him around her kids 🤷‍♀️
We’re not all the same, at all 😒

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We’re not all the same, at all 😒
I do know that, but she’s definitely a wrong un & there are plenty of others (like there are in every culture / community) Crudely, she acts like her tit doesn’t stink & everyone else’s does. She winds me up how vile & hateful she is towards everyone else but claims to be such a great person from an amazing culture / community who are persecuted for no reason. It’s her attitude of superiority that really gets to me.

Reactions: 13
Yeh on the point about her kids and her mistreating them that is exactly what I’ve seen from my experience. For years as a kid they’d come and camp near my parents house several times a year and it’s exactly how you’ve said. They treat their kids like tit and let them run feral. She’s never getting them kids back with the way she’s going sticking with a fella in prison 😂😂😂 she’s a disgrace

Reactions: 3
M
She's a full on moron. And her views are ridiculous, outdated and ignorant.
Yeah that’s something else she does, berates women and puts their worth on sleeping about/doing OF. Racist, thick as pig tit, anti-feminist, transphobic, unfit mother. No redeeming qualities at all. Oh and a total gobshite!

Reactions: 6
I love how she complains about girls on tiktok promoting OF... you don't see that content unless you interact with that content. I literally promote my OF on my lives and all I see is content about football and F1 on my fyp... Oh and all the UK idiots like this one, EQ, that awful HStiktok- all WAY more offensive than someone dancing about.

I love how she complains about girls on tiktok promoting OF... you don't see that content unless you interact with that content. I literally promote my OF on my lives and all I see is content about football and F1 on my fyp... Oh and all the UK idiots like this one, EQ, that awful HStiktok- all WAY more offensive than someone dancing about.
I don’t get what the whole issue is with OF girls promoting on TT. If it’s because your kids on there I would be much more worried about other content than seeing a bit of tit or flap, I’ve seen more skin from people who don’t promote OF as well.

I don’t get what the whole issue is with OF girls promoting on TT. If it’s because your kids on there I would be much more worried about other content than seeing a bit of tit or flap, I’ve seen more skin from people who don’t promote OF as well.
Exactly! Some of the ideologies and behaviour of some big tiktokers is truly disgusting- it's so short sighted to think seeing a flash of cleavage is worse than seeing all these people basically screaming at each other/baiting each other into leaking convos/BEGGING (jesus at least I provide something for the money I receive).
"Get ready with me to visit prison"? Really? And you're gonna judge women for providing for themselves?
Tiktok is a cesspit all around, I can see studies being done about these dossers who live their lives on there.. That being said, I love watching the car crash stuff- but I'm a woman in my 30s with a lot of free time, haha.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Totally agree! Like it’s on YOU as a parent to control what your kids are doing on social media, in fact, kids shouldn’t even be on TikTok or any form of SM

• Heart
Reactions: 2