Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has this woman got any expression in her face and voice ? shes flat as a fart personality wise

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Look at the saves on the videos that have her children in compared to just herself. Child exploitation at its finest. She should be ashamed of herself.

Reactions: 2
Look at the saves on the videos that have her children in compared to just herself. Child exploitation at its finest. She should be ashamed of herself.
Funny how she gets so angry about adult women promoting her OF on TT but is basically exploiting her daughter on tiktok for views and likes. Posting her dancing with a makeup filter that was made for adult women.

Reactions: 13
I can’t stand her. She’s an absolute hypocrite & she thinks she’s better than every other woman. No matter what it is, she knows better & can do it better. Gobshite.
Very, very unlikeable.

Reactions: 14
I wonder how she ever got her kids back when all she does is sit on tik tok
From what I heard/knew she didn’t have her kids cos she left a DV situation and they were regimes as she was homeless. She was a lot more humble when she didn’t have the kids. Now she just comes across as a bit of a knob. I’m all for her sticking up for herself against trolls but I’ve seen her using her kids more on social media and when I saw her plain faced slating someone for cancelling a live battle I was like? You’re having a battle or whatever the tit it is on Tik Tok to beg for money and someone cut you off and you’re having an absolute fit about it? I do like Tik Tok and I used to like Bridgey but it’s getting ridiculous

Reactions: 4
From what I heard/knew she didn’t have her kids cos she left a DV situation and they were regimes as she was homeless. She was a lot more humble when she didn’t have the kids. Now she just comes across as a bit of a knob. I’m all for her sticking up for herself against trolls but I’ve seen her using her kids more on social media and when I saw her plain faced slating someone for cancelling a live battle I was like? You’re having a battle or whatever the tit it is on Tik Tok to beg for money and someone cut you off and you’re having an absolute fit about it? I do like Tik Tok and I used to like Bridgey but it’s getting ridiculous
Exactly but even when she didn’t have the kids everything she did for them was for show for tik tok. When it was their birthdays she sat and videoed them opening all their presents just for tik tok and has the sitting room all set up just to make content for tik tok from them too. It would suit her better to spend time in the evenings with her children rather than sitting on tik tok battling with people.

Reactions: 9
She’s one of the biggest trolls on the app with her monotone voice & ignorant opinions. She should be made get out & get a job for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yep totally agree right now she’s on live slating the girl ffs I don’t even understand the battles looks like begging to me. Imagine having a real job

This one is a big overgrown child! Pulling fits every 5 minutes over everything in life, like a toddler having a tantrum! But she say’s it doesn’t bother her 🤣 while she’s filtered to bits🙄 if she’s not bothered what’s she winching about it on tik tok for?

Reactions: 2
She hasn’t mentioned him for a while. She used to do GRWM to see him but haven’t heard anything in a while
They were the most boring videos. Get a red bull, then a frozen coffee. A train and a taxi and repeat. Painful 😣

Yes that was so harsh the battle getting cancelled. I don't like the girl she was battling with anyway but Jesus Christ she ripped her to absolute shreds really gunned in on her

Here we go she’s off again! Does she ever stop fighting with people?
I didnt really mind her, but since shes had a manager and teamed up with Pearl shes become unbearable, she will jump on any drama that's going on on the app whether it's to do with her culture or not, shes there!
Her and EQ were in lyricals boxes this morning, yet her and EQ had a big falling out but was quite happy to share a platform with EQ because there was over 1k in the room 🤷‍♀️
I cant keep up but she loves to go for the bigger creators, she will milk this with DG for all it's worth and get every Gypsy and traveller in the land on the hate train too.

Reactions: 3