Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was moaning her arse that she was moving before Xmas the other day !! I can not stand this woman. She’s vile, inside & out.
Dead ringer for Janice from the Muppetts with those stupid lips & lashes. Which I’m guessing she’s never paid for, considering she begs for absolutely everything else!!
That picture is so accurate 😂

Reactions: 2
So she’s done a get to know me video explaining things, I feel bad that she was a victim of dv and had to leave the children with him but when she said she had a mental breakdown and the council let her get “almost to deaths door” before they housed her this makes me so angry! I’m so sick of people expecting to just be given a house. She got married at 16 following a tradition in the community, yes her husband was an arse and I hope he got backlash within the community, however why’s she painting out housing to be the bad ones? She had a life where she relied on a man plus where was her father to help her out after all of this horrendous abuse? Surely her dad and other family would help her out in a case like this? Even if travellers get shunned or whatever for leaving a marriage surely family would still be supportive? All she ever does is moan about housing, surely she can get her own place the stuff she gets gifted. Pisses me off so much I could never be a beggy person like these

Reactions: 10
So she’s done a get to know me video explaining things, I feel bad that she was a victim of dv and had to leave the children with him but when she said she had a mental breakdown and the council let her get “almost to deaths door” before they housed her this makes me so angry! I’m so sick of people expecting to just be given a house. She got married at 16 following a tradition in the community, yes her husband was an arse and I hope he got backlash within the community, however why’s she painting out housing to be the bad ones? She had a life where she relied on a man plus where was her father to help her out after all of this horrendous abuse? Surely her dad and other family would help her out in a case like this? Even if travellers get shunned or whatever for leaving a marriage surely family would still be supportive? All she ever does is moan about housing, surely she can get her own place the stuff she gets gifted. Pisses me off so much I could never be a beggy person like these
All this 👏👏👏
I absolutely can not stand this woman !! Absolute Gobshite!!! She has an opinion on absolutely everything, but no one else is allowed one or they are wrong, no matter what the subject is an expert!!
she was slating women the other day, asking why no one is classy anymore and all dressed like tramps, on many occasions, I’ve seen her dressed as what she would describe as a woman! No other woman on Earth can clean as well as she does :rolleyes: travellers ways are the best ways and the only way to live, I’m sure it’s not a travellers way to be given a council house? She’s slagging off a system that she’s taking from, a system I guarantee she will not have contributed one penny to in tax or National insurance!! I would hope that she would bring her daughters up to be educated, take jobs and better themselves & not be reliant on a man for everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The kids were taken off her she didn’t leave them with him she’s chatting shite as per

I honestly liked her and sympathised with her even looking past that’s she’s engaged to a criminal, but when she started on with other people, she’s allowed herself, the bullied to become the bully. She’s got too big for her boots and this get to know me video is trying to claw back some credibility
---
The kids were taken off her she didn’t leave them with him she’s chatting shite as per
What happened? As she explains it that she left and the kids were either to go to foster care due to her being homeless so yes they would take them but she said they could stay with the dad?

Wasn’t it her dad that actually arranged her marriage? I swear she said that in earlier videos 🤔 but generally yes, she would 100% be helped by the community if she left due to DV. Something I don’t understand either is why she had to see her children in a contact centre even after being housed…

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t it her dad that actually arranged her marriage? I swear she said that in earlier videos 🤔 but generally yes, she would 100% be helped by the community if she left due to DV. Something I don’t understand either is why she had to see her children in a contact centre even after being housed…
I’m not sure about her dad being involved with the arranged marriage I haven’t seen all her videos. She claims her ex lied about her to social to interfere with her getting them back. I do believe she was abused and I do believe she left them with him rather than foster if that was the only choice after leaving and being made homeless. I don’t believe however, that NOBODY helped her get housing, a chalet, a caravan etc so she could be safe with her kids.
Very weird

She had to see them in a contact centre because they were removed from her care despite whatever excuses she comes out with

Reactions: 4
She had to see them in a contact centre because they were removed from her care despite whatever excuses she comes out with
I thought this? Why else would she see them in a contact centre if they hadn’t been removed from her care!

Reactions: 6
im not sticking up for her because i cant stand her but lots of people have unsupportive parents/family.Yes,even in awful situations such as fleeing DV .She must have had no other choice but to rely on the council and perhaps she is a beggy person but lets pretend she isnt for a second ,the council are obliged to help in a situation such as hers so i can see why she may have some ill feeling about it

But if she was homeless etc how did she afford the plastic surgery?

im not sticking up for her because i cant stand her but lots of people have unsupportive parents/family.Yes,even in awful situations such as fleeing DV .She must have had no other choice but to rely on the council and perhaps she is a beggy person but lets pretend she isnt for a second ,the council are obliged to help in a situation such as hers so i can see why she may have some ill feeling about it
Maybe it’s the way she carries on that’s got my back up, yes the council are there to rehome people but we all know it’s getting harder and harder for this to happen. Just because years ago houses were handed out like sweets, it’s not like that anymore and people still should be grateful and not act like they are being purposefully not given a house. Expecting a house over every single other person who is waiting for one plus now she has one she’s getting another and has done nothing but moan about the timing of it. As someone said above she hasn’t contributed to anything people on benefits get. No tax or national insurance but entitled to everything.

Reactions: 7
She was so distraught about losing her children that she went and got a tummy tuck 🥺
THIS!
Can’t claim poverty then spend money on cosmetic procedures.
She also has brothers and sisters and cousins who we all saw on her videos of her dads funeral Singing away and telling Bridgey they love her who could have helped out in some way with the kids or a roof over her head at least till she got a place.
Is it me or do her eyes look messed up in her video? Like she can’t open them properly.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think I have EVER seen her natural eyes as they have always been covered in those lashes but yeah she flew off to get her body done or was that to cure her mental breakdown? She’s the one who has started all of this by picking on people and inserting herself into the drama

How funny puts a video on saying how sad creators are tearing people down in Xmas day yet shes posting a video Xmas day saying that? The irony