Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find her absolutely unbearable, she loves the sound of her own voice. No matter what the subject is, she knows best.
Don’t agree with DG using the term he used though, everyone knows not to say that word. But still, she’d argue over the price of a tin of beans for clout.

Reactions: 7
I find her absolutely unbearable, she loves the sound of her own voice. No matter what the subject is, she knows best.
Don’t agree with DG using the term he used though, everyone knows not to say that word. But still, she’d argue over the price of a tin of beans for clout.
I dont agree with what he said either, these bigger creators seem to think they can throw out offensive words and comments and get away with it but Bridgey will drag this out because she loves to cause an argument

Reactions: 3
Seen a nasty side to this girl this week. Whether you agree with the no gifting or not, the way her, lyrical, Laura and the rest of them got together and Tried to tear everyone down was disgusting.
they couldn’t just respectfully say they didn’t want to join in and that they’d do their own thing, they had to actively slag everyone off, and hijack it to do,their own thing.

Why a go fund me? Why not just a link to the charity directly? Because they are doing what they’re accusing the others of and taking over a situation trying to make themselves look like heros, whilst fighting TikToks battles for them. Have to look after the hand that feeds you don’t you Bridgey, even if it’s immoral. Nothing will change because of people,like you prioritising money over other human beings. You just want the cash.

Lyricals first reaction on being asked not to gift for the first time was to tell everyone on her live stream that she wouldn’t because it would affect the bonus she gets from her agency. Didn’t even think twice just thought about her money. (Also ignored the 2 min silence this morning until the guy she was battling told her and she did it at 2 mins past 11)
Bridgey saw another opportunity to act like a fishwife, and she’s got the backing of the Spartans coven. Horrible bunch the lot of them and proved they just want people to fund their lifestyles.
Even if it wasn’t a blockout, surely the fact these people in Spartans Agency are being vile and still demanding money from their gifters says it all. Don’t give them a penny!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
what the eff is going in with her lips they look like they’re about to burst.

i have 6ml in my lips myself but duck me she looks absolutely ridiculous. they’re like purple right now from the sheer pressure of the filler 🤢 hideous
IMG_4383.jpeg
IMG_4384.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
She’s been vile to people lately, it’s one thing giving your opinion but another to post videos about people knowing they’ll get hate off the back of it

Reactions: 5
what the eff is going in with her lips they look like they’re about to burst.

i have 6ml in my lips myself but duck me she looks absolutely ridiculous. they’re like purple right now from the sheer pressure of the filler 🤢 hideousView attachment 2625326View attachment 2625327
I scrolled into her live this morning, she was getting a full face of make up on or that's what it looked like, I had to leave the live as her orange face was burning my eyes.
Shes gone way above her station, you can see her getting nastier as the weeks go by.
I didnt mind her before but now she is giving off real mean girl vibes.

Reactions: 5
Loved her TikTok about how society used to have “real gentleman” and “classy ladies” as if she’s not going out with a fella convicted for armed robbery hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
does my bleeping head in.I cant bare her voice and im not talking about her accent before anyone comes for me .She'd put the bleeping dead to sleep that one

Reactions: 3
Loved her TikTok about how society used to have “real gentleman” and “classy ladies” as if she’s not going out with a fella convicted for armed robbery hahaha
Asking where all the classy ladies are & she dresses like something from an Amsterdam window !!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sure ages ago she did a tiktok about some girl looking at her sideways at a prison visit and how she wanted to bate the head off her.

• Wow
She’s been vile to people lately, it’s one thing giving your opinion but another to post videos about people knowing they’ll get hate off the back of it
It does feel like that the last month or so she’s just been really nasty, which is such a shame as I used to quite like her. I watched outside one of the really late night lives (about 1am) once that appeared in my fyp with all of the Spartan girls and it was shocking how vindictive they were being.
Getting used to the money and as usual can’t see why anyone wouldn’t just pay for her to live the life of Reilly whilst she slags off anyone who dares to not fit in with her.

Reactions: 1
It does feel like that the last month or so she’s just been really nasty, which is such a shame as I used to quite like her. I watched outside one of the really late night lives (about 1am) once that appeared in my fyp with all of the Spartan girls and it was shocking how vindictive they were being.
Getting used to the money and as usual can’t see why anyone wouldn’t just pay for her to live the life of Reilly whilst she slags off anyone who dares to not fit in with her.
I liked her and felt sorry for her when she didn’t have custody of her children and the reason for that. She came across as quite straight talking, been through a lot and was trying her best to settle with her kids. I looked away at the fact she was with a convicted criminal cos I don’t wanna judge. However as soon as she got her kids back it seemed like she turned her not some smug unpleasant mean girl. She got nasty comments from evil queen and quite rightly stuck up for herself. But now she does the same thing to other people thinking she knows everything about them from tt. The bullied has become the bully which is sad. I was bullied and what I took from it is to stick up for the underdog, anyone different and anyone attacked. Makes me sick when people go the other way

I liked her and felt sorry for her when she didn’t have custody of her children and the reason for that. She came across as quite straight talking, been through a lot and was trying her best to settle with her kids. I looked away at the fact she was with a convicted criminal cos I don’t wanna judge. However as soon as she got her kids back it seemed like she turned her not some smug unpleasant mean girl. She got nasty comments from evil queen and quite rightly stuck up for herself. But now she does the same thing to other people thinking she knows everything about them from tt. The bullied has become the bully which is sad. I was bullied and what I took from it is to stick up for the underdog, anyone different and anyone attacked. Makes me sick when people go the other way
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who loses custody of their kids. She is no exception to that, she’s a scumbag

don't think any of the classy ladies from the 1900's had bloody swollen baboon arse lips either... she's a state :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t feel sorry for anyone who loses custody of their kids. She is no exception to that, she’s a scumbag
From what I gathered and I don’t know if it’s 100%, she left a DV situation and because of where’s she had to live in the beginning she lost custody. I don’t think it was cut and dry but unfortunately Bridgey milked the sympathy then and fucked it right up after

From what I gathered and I don’t know if it’s 100%, she left a DV situation and because of where’s she had to live in the beginning she lost custody. I don’t think it was cut and dry but unfortunately Bridgey milked the sympathy then and fucked it right up after
It’s extremely rare for kids to be taken from the mum and put with the dad full stop, let alone an abuser. Shes deffo lying, the same way she lies about her fella

Reactions: 4
I dont agree with plastering your kids all over social media for the world to see in any situation but in hers its even worse .Have they not been through enough without being scrutinised on the internet or some creep saving videos of them 🤮So scummy! SS should tell her to keep them offline

It’s extremely rare for kids to be taken from the mum and put with the dad full stop, let alone an abuser. Shes deffo lying, the same way she lies about her fella
I’m sure the kids weren’t with their dad either not backing her up just clarifying what I said earlier