Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone remind me, why did she have the kids taken from her?
She left her abusive marriage and because she had no stable home to go to her kids couldn’t be with her (can’t remember if they stayed with the dad or went into care/with family but tbh who bloody knows what the truth is. I’ve never known any mother escape dv and lose their kids temporarily I would personally make sure they never left my side if it was me

Reactions: 9
She left her abusive marriage and because she had no stable home to go to her kids couldn’t be with her (can’t remember if they stayed with the dad or went into care/with family but tbh who bloody knows what the truth is. I’ve never known any mother escape dv and lose their kids temporarily I would personally make sure they never left my side if it was me
There was clearly far more to it than what she lets on. The courts and Social Services will only remove children from the mother in extreme cases. I don’t buy her story. She is not fit to be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
She seems pissed off lately realising that she's stuck with him now he's really weird looking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t usually talk about peoples looks but he does have some kind of look about him like he’s wearing makeup? Or maybe it’s a filter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone tell me why they sit in the car in there dressing gowns every day.. what’s it all about like?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
he looks like an ex drug addict wearing who forgets to wear his dentures too often so his mouth is so close to his nose

Does anyone get what I mean lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just watching the live and came here to say why is this man still unemployed and doing the school runs please don’t tell me he’s trying to market himself as some kind of influenza get a job you absolute bum of a man

Can someone tell me why they sit in the car in there dressing gowns every day.. what’s it all about like?
Jobless behaviour
---
Just watching the live and came here to say why is this man still unemployed and doing the school runs please don’t tell me he’s trying to market himself as some kind of influenza get a job you absolute bum of a man
Tbf he’s still got his ankle tag on, don’t think anywhere will be hiring him. Apart from like, Timpsons, they love ex cons.

Reactions: 3
Bridgey used to leave the house in the dressing gown to smoke….surely she wouldn’t be smoking while pregnant tho….

Bridgey used to leave the house in the dressing gown to smoke….surely she wouldn’t be smoking while pregnant tho….
When she was live in the pub yesterday there was an ashtray in front of her

• Sick
Reactions: 6
she smokes in the house with her kids in it so doubt she cares about smoking while pregnant!
the amount of pregnant people on TikTok I see vaping and trying to say its ok is embarrassing too I see it everyday

she smokes in the house with her kids in it so doubt she cares about smoking while pregnant!
the amount of pregnant people on TikTok I see vaping and trying to say its ok is embarrassing too I see it everyday
It’s disgusting. Has anyone ever seen that Gina Thompson one who has a baby with Jude Moore? She is always on live vaping to the side of the camera it’s so gross

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Both on live now she’s smoking saying she’s a high risk pregnancy wtf is wrong with her dirty wrong en

IMG_7502.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow