Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bridgee is same as bridget of trolls movie she definitely got right name! She always dragging people down even after all that surgery ur still horrible person always go for peoples looks! Her kids prob started that fight yesterday at play area because what’s in cat comes out in kitten she’s going meet her match
Oooh I love that phrase!!

Reactions: 6
She was in another fight in a soft play area? She was in a fight a few months ago too, some child picking on her Kathleen and she’s as soft as butter 🙄 if you believe that 🤣 no wonder she can never get into restaurants going around like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She was in another fight in a soft play area? She was in a fight a few months ago too, some child picking on her Kathleen and she’s as soft as butter 🙄 if you believe that 🤣 no wonder she can never get into restaurants going around like that.
Nahhhh fighting at soft play, she is such an embarrassment😭😭😭

Reactions: 5
It’s the same video they’re referring to hahah but wouldn’t be surprised if it happens again soon 😂

Reactions: 1
Yet in the travelling community they have wee girls tarted up like grown women and married off at 16 to no doubt be abused for the rest of their lives. I'd rather be an OG girl anyday. She's a complete idiot, embarrassing seeing her threatening people when she's a mother and woman. Get some dignity.
I love how she complains about girls on tiktok promoting OF... you don't see that content unless you interact with that content. I literally promote my OF on my lives and all I see is content about football and F1 on my fyp... Oh and all the UK idiots like this one, EQ, that awful HStiktok- all WAY more offensive than someone dancing about.
munity

Reactions: 7
Tommy making threats can’t take him serious with the filters on looks like he’s got a full face of makeup the other guy was only joking but Tommy is making threats, those two are seriously deluded and the kids will think it’s acceptable behaviour, Tommy trying to be a traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Tommy making threats can’t take him serious with the filters on looks like he’s got a full face of makeup the other guy was only joking but Tommy is making threats, those two are seriously deluded and the kids will think it’s acceptable behaviour, Tommy trying to be a traveller

The filters absolutely kill me 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
How embarrassing. Firstly the filters 🤣🤣 and secondly who does that! Just ignore! He's gone on his missus (I didn't think they was together) tiktok to call out someone else 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
Maybe social services should be paying bridgey a visit! She's instigating hatred and for all she knows someone could turn up to her house where her children live. These idiots thrive on drama. My man would get a boot in the balls if he was on tiktok acting like the big I am calling someone out for a fight 🤣 I'd be bloody mortified

Reactions: 11
More and more videos of people calling for a fight honestly it’s childish behaviour, I thought it was real on both sides at first and thought bad mum was an idiot for starting something then I thought they were both joking for views now I believe bad mum is joking (after seeing her fellas video) and Bridgey and Tommy are serious, I hope Tommy gets carted off to jail making threats against plus should he be fighting while he supposedly has cancer? 🤔

Reactions: 9
That badmam is a satire account. She makes her kids lunches in a filthy kitchen etc. It's fake imo.

Reactions: 12
My FYP is filled with this tit. Never heard of badmam before but I think I like her

Reactions: 4
I think the ‘beef’ between bridge and bad mom is for views they’re both with the same agency/management I don’t believe anything I see on TT anymore

Reactions: 12
If they are with the same management it’s really gross badmam is literally going down just satire/taking the mick and Bridgey has an air of threat to it. Whatever they are doing it’s childish and ridiculous
---
Jesus Bridgey is live complaining about “being come for” get a bleeping life love fgs

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
They’re live and it’s abs a piss take. Haha but fucks same the amount of murders will have gone on

Reactions: 2