Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her video making threats like everyone is meant to be scared of her 😂😂😂 if she doesn’t want people to have opinions don’t put your life all over social media, she as such double standards she calls everyone out like she’s perfect

Reactions: 8
I think there is a real irony in Bridgey saying someone has a real smell of social services about her…..

She is a weird one for me. I think she has a lot of trauma and it’s no joke what she has been through and what the reaction in her community would be but at the same time, she doesn’t help herself with the comments she makes, all the stuff with Tommy and weirdly, she seems to be cosplaying traveller a bit at the moment as well; just being a bit over the top and stereotypical in some ways but also completely trying to deny that life, don’t know if that makes sense to anyone but me!

Reactions: 18
Her video making threats like everyone is meant to be scared of her 😂😂😂 if she doesn’t want people to have opinions don’t put your life all over social media, she as such double standards she calls everyone out like she’s perfect
She’s having a battle tonight with Mary Collins

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Someone’s getting ripped to shreds again by her, why does she get so nasty and comment on appearance when she resembles a bulldog with Anus lips?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone’s getting ripped to shreds again by her, why does she get so nasty and comment on appearance when she resembles a bulldog with Anus lips?
She wants to catch herself on faking stories about getting hit by cars and pretending her fella has cancer

Reactions: 9
Starting on yet another creator thinking she’s better than everyone else saying she’ll get her big family involved if you’ve such s big family how did you end up homeless? And going for women’s looks again but doesn’t do a tiktok without a filter, how she as s blue tick is beyond me she’s just a bully

Reactions: 12
Starting on yet another creator thinking she’s better than everyone else saying she’ll get her big family involved if you’ve such s big family how did you end up homeless? And going for women’s looks again but doesn’t do a tiktok without a filter, how she as s blue tick is beyond me she’s just a bully
Who’s she starting on now
---
She wants to catch herself on faking stories about getting hit by cars and pretending her fella has cancer
the putrid smell of the social services will be wafting about her again if she’s on with that sort of carry on

Reactions: 4
Embarrassing that her minions seem to revel in her being utterly vile about others.
no idea who the other woman is and to be fair, she’s starting tit by stirring the pot looking for a reaction but posting a video like Bridgey did saying she needs to reintroduce herself is inviting people to be like ummmm WHO

Reactions: 4
That girl she’s beefing with isn’t backing down! I’m delighted I feel like she needs a good kick up the hole on tik toc. She thinks she’s a gangster with her big anus lips, nothing but a mouth piece 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the video of bridgey arguing in a play gym and recording it, she will literally make a tiktok about anything

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Have you seen the video of bridgey arguing in a play gym and recording it, she will literally make a tiktok about anything
She’s always looking for a scrap. I don’t buy the 80mph motorway crash story but I do buy that someone purposefully rammed into them elsewhere after something to do with her behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Gob on a stick this one. Can't even argue in an intelligent way either just goes straight for people's looks 🥴

Reactions: 14
That popped up on my fyp last night! Embarrassing much. Her sweet little darlings don't look sweet at all. What happens in play centres stays just there because children do argue and fight and your never getting the full story!

Reactions: 13
Is this stuff between her and itsmebadmom satire??? Or are they actually beefing??

it's wild to me that grown adults in 2024 will still post this tit loooooooooool

Reactions: 6
Bridgee is same as bridget of trolls movie she definitely got right name! She always dragging people down even after all that surgery ur still horrible person always go for peoples looks! Her kids prob started that fight yesterday at play area because what’s in cat comes out in kitten 💯 she’s going meet her match

Reactions: 6