Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
when i said "someone will say she's 28" i was joking... but she actually is 28????????? jaysus

Reactions: 2
What in the Chelsea Lee art is she wearing today?

IMG_6570.jpeg

---
I like Tommys slippers he’s really giving grandad today

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did I skip a few chapters of something? I’m sure I saw a tiktok from her saying about her being abused. Is this a new person she’s with or is it the one she was on about?

Did I skip a few chapters of something? I’m sure I saw a tiktok from her saying about her being abused. Is this a new person she’s with or is it the one she was on about?
I believe she was talking about her children's father

how long have they been together, 3/4 months? So already he’s moved in, met the kids, she’s claiming he’s acting like their Dad yet they’ve already split up twice. She doesn’t know anything about him yet letting him round her children. Scary.
Poor kids.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but those children looked a mess! WTF was they wearing and what did she have on. Has she no friends to tell her she looks a state!

Reactions: 4
how long have they been together, 3/4 months? So already he’s moved in, met the kids, she’s claiming he’s acting like their Dad yet they’ve already split up twice. She doesn’t know anything about him yet letting him round her children. Scary.
Poor kids.
Yet talks about morals 🙃

Reactions: 4