Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm 37 and IMO she looks about 5 years older than me lmao but I'm sure someone is going to say she's 28 or something 😂

Reactions: 5
Have you got a link please ☺

“Tommy, who is currently out of work” - I wonder why he’s out of work - might it be that he’s a violent thug?!

“Tommy survived bowel cancer in 2021 and recently underwent treatment for testicular cancer in December 2023.” - Bridget said it was prostate cancer, which is it?! I don’t buy any of it
---
Sounds like a right cock n bull story. The man must have 9 lives 🙄
So he was hit by a car at 80mph, flew into the first lane of the motorway, but was able to get up and walk back to the car that took them back home, and DIDNT go to the hospital until the next day?! Whole thing is bullshit, didn’t happen 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
That article is written horribly 😂 at the beginning he got thrown to the outside lane then further down it says the first lane? Which one😂

Reactions: 6
What a load of tit, hit at 80mph and don’t go to hospital till the next day WHATEVER maybe cos he’d had a drink or 2 🤔 and he’s now has a LUMP on his lung that’s not the correct terminology at all, shite

Reactions: 8
What a load of tit, hit at 80mph and don’t go to hospital till the next day WHATEVER maybe cos he’d had a drink or 2 🤔 and he’s now has a LUMP on his lung that’s not the correct terminology at all, shite
Sounds like it was targeted too if it did happen…

Reactions: 3
My nephew worked for our local paper he said that they have ‘writers’ who literally go through peoples social media pages and if they see anything interesting (that’s subjective I guess lol) they’ll literally take the story and write it up, they will message whoever posted it to ask a few questions and then print. Sometimes they will still post the story even if they don’t get a response from whoever posted it. That’s clearly what’s happened here 🙄

Reactions: 6
That article is written horribly 😂 at the beginning he got thrown to the outside lane then further down it says the first lane? Which one😂

It also says "Tonny" in one of the paragraphs 🤣🤣🤣

I just saw her most recent tiktok is her swinging her arse cheeks around her kitchen, ill assume to make your man jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Surly its a shadow on the lung? not sure though
---
My nephew worked for our local paper he said that they have ‘writers’ who literally go through peoples social media pages and if they see anything interesting (that’s subjective I guess lol) they’ll literally take the story and write it up, they will message whoever posted it to ask a few questions and then print. Sometimes they will still post the story even if they don’t get a response from whoever posted it. That’s clearly what’s happened here 🙄
one of our local reporters stalks local facebook groups. My friends son got killed in a car crash and the police asked her if she wanted a press release about him she said no. But obviously with him being young all his mates was writing things. So the reporter was stalking them and kept doing stories. The prick.

• Wow
Fks sake she’s done a video saying she’s back doing battles WHAT THE ACTUAL duck is all that about I don’t know what’s more sad these lazy layabouts not only doing duck all for gifts, but also advertising it, or the absolute wallys who throw money at them 🤔

Fks sake she’s done a video saying she’s back doing battles WHAT THE ACTUAL duck is all that about I don’t know what’s more sad these lazy layabouts not only doing duck all for gifts, but also advertising it, or the absolute wallys who throw money at them 🤔
She as to make more money to fund her out of work boyfriend 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You don't have a lump on your lung. Nothing can stick to your lungs! Are they stupid! You have a mass in your lungs and on the X-ray the doctors would see a shadow NOT A LUMP IN IT!

You don't have a lump on your lung. Nothing can stick to your lungs! Are they stupid! You have a mass in your lungs and on the X-ray the doctors would see a shadow NOT A LUMP IN IT!
I mean the ‘lump’ (Tommy) is quite attached to his lung I’ve heard so… 😉😂
Sorry I’ll get my coat…

• Haha
Reactions: 4