Bridgey.barbara

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She already has Tommy diagnosed with cancer with out even being confirmed was I hearing this right on this morn live ?? Pity party

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She already has Tommy diagnosed with cancer with out even being confirmed was I hearing this right on this morn live ?? Pity party
No way she’s telling everyone he’s got cancer? 🤦🏼‍♀️ quickest all clear, relapse and diagnosis in the history of time. Ex cons must get special treatment

• Haha
No way she’s telling everyone he’s got cancer? 🤦🏼‍♀️ quickest all clear, relapse and diagnosis in the history of time. Ex cons must get special treatment
she will get some right tit for lieing about things like that

Reactions: 5
Yes could not believe what I was hearing! Beacaue he has lump on lower back she actually said cancer that’s why Tommy went off cos his head all over place

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
she will get some right tit for lieing about things like that
Good I hope she does.

Also, she expect anyone to believe that she hasn’t got time out of her busy day to Google or physically shop to find her girls curtains, talk about begging for freebies wanting a company to give you curtains 🙄

IMG_6141.png

---
Yes could not believe what I was hearing! Beacaue he has lump on lower back she actually said cancer that’s why Tommy went off cos his head all over place
So he’s got a mass on his lung and a lump on his lower back?
And cancer makes you cheat?
Heard it all now

So he’s gone from prostate cancer, to lung cancer, to back cancer? Wow unlucky fella eh
---
Good I hope she does.

Also, she expect anyone to believe that she hasn’t got time out of her busy day to Google or physically shop to find her girls curtains, talk about begging for freebies wanting a company to give you curtains 🙄

View attachment 2801828
---

So he’s got a mass on his lung and a lump on his lower back?
And cancer makes you cheat?
Heard it all now
You know how some people threaten suicide if their partner leaves, he just claims he has cancer 😂

I find it hilarious if she’s taken him back 😂 her ego is huge and she’s a nasty girl to boot. She’s gonna fall from her high horse many times with that fool 😂😂 as for the children I don’t think he’s ever met them (def not posted about on social media) but I reckon he’s not allowed and they are always away when he’s there (which she’s probably embarrassed about and that’s why it’s never been mentioned).
She had videos where he was building and decorating the house with them & sliding down the stairs with him. Poor kids won’t know if they’re coming or going

• Wow
Tommy and bridgey having Botox together 😂😂😂 couldn’t make this tit up

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she really have custody for these kids? She’s always with him! I see he’s on the beg now 🙏
2.5k likes and not one person has donated says it all really doesn’t it. Maybe if they donate themselves others would have a bit more respect for them.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mother’s Day post what a joke, anyone normal is doing their thing in private he’s saying “he couldn’t hold them back” what a load of tit I’m sure the kids want their mother present and not behind a camera shame on the both of them for showing all of this. Horrendous and not at all genuine
---
2.5k likes and not one person has donated says it all really doesn’t it. Maybe if they donate themselves others would have a bit more respect for them.
Was it for his mate? When they put in the write up, the stuff they have makes me feel they are a wrong un. You live by the sword you die by the sword. And you leave your family who can’t afford it with the bills.

Mother’s Day post what a joke, anyone normal is doing their thing in private he’s saying “he couldn’t hold them back” what a load of tit I’m sure the kids want their mother present and not behind a camera shame on the both of them for showing all of this. Horrendous and not at all genuine
And she’s so botoxed up she can’t show a single bit of emotion to getting gifts from those kids. Face like they’d just handed her a dead fish through it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is they were promoting the women’s business but they both had filters on before the Botox, make it make sense you can’t see the real work they’ve had done to their faces, and where do the kids go when she’s on all these outings everyday? Surely they can’t be at their dads all the time