Brianna Ghey murder trial #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Randomly came across this on tiktok. Was a scarelett request. Do you think she was a bit more into Eddie then just a friend?
this wasn’t the original scarlett lol just a coincidence
---

@anonxoxocat wrote:

" just been doing some general sleuthing & it seems to me that scarlett & eddie were actually a lot closer than i thought. scarlett is the one of the only people outside of family & generic accounts (instagtam, sony etc) that eddie followed on instagram, and he follows her on two of her accounts. she liked nearly every single one of his posts, and he has photos of her dog up. these posts are from 2019. scarlett tagged eddie alone in almost all of her selfies from 2019-2020."

Where can you see all this?

Do any social media accounts of Scarlett and Eddie (or any of their family members) still not been taken down?
scarlett & eddies instagram. both of their accounts are still up

How do you see these? I'm surprised they haven't been taken down. There are a lot of uninteresting accounts under both their names.

How do you see these? I'm surprised they haven't been taken down. There are a lot of uninteresting accounts under both their names.
i’m just very good at finding things lol
if you go back on the thread ive posted the social media @s

Reactions: 1
Really awful thing has happened which has reminded me of Brianna. My daughter is 11 and there's a girl who's unhealthily obsessed with her. My daughter reported an ex friend attempted to push her into traffic last year , the driver had to slam on. The girl said it was an accident. I assumed it was arguing but its escalated . The girl had pictures of my daughter , she was jabbing her with pens, hitting her. No contact between them outside of school. Then when my daughter went to school she sent another child a note asking the child to push mine under a bus when she got back so they could be best friends. Utterly utterly fucked up, girl not allowed near her in school.

Scarlett jenkinson Mark 2 I've demanded the girl gets help and no contact. They won't suspend the girl

bleeping scary

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Really awful thing has happened which has reminded me of Brianna. My daughter is 11 and there's a girl who's unhealthily obsessed with her. My daughter reported an ex friend attempted to push her into traffic last year , the driver had to slam on. The girl said it was an accident. I assumed it was arguing but its escalated . The girl had pictures of my daughter , she was jabbing her with pens, hitting her. No contact between them outside of school. Then when my daughter went to school she sent another child a note asking the child to push mine under a bus when she got back so they could be best friends. Utterly utterly fucked up, girl not allowed near her in school.

Scarlett jenkinson Mark 2 I've demanded the girl gets help and no contact. They won't suspend the girl

bleeping scary
as a teacher, please report this to the police and get a restraining order

Reactions: 21

bleeping scary
Babe, go straight to the police.

Reactions: 5
I feel sorry for his other children. All of this with their brother and now their father as well.

It look like both the offences took place after Eddie was arrested for the murder.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Let me get this straight. So this vile nonce was convicted of covertly filming a little girl in a changing room in 2008, yet somehow he was allowed to go on to teach kickboxing to children?
Sickening.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Yep, ridiculous. Barred from working with children when he’s released but that should have been done already.

Reactions: 9
What a sick individual he is doing those crimes whilst his son is being done for murder.
Scum of the bleeping earth and I hope their children go into the care system

Reactions: 13
The fact he had previous convictions for similar offences. He clearly isn’t rehabilitated from the previous offencesz

Reactions: 13

The media, have picked up on Eddie's father
In his police mugshot, he’s got a smirk on his face. What a scumbag.
Explains why he had no morals or qualms about buying his kid a hunting knife.

Reactions: 4
Honestly I can’t cope with the general public ffs 😂
I don't get what this is? Is it just someone wearing a blue mask and posting a picture 'for Brianna' in case she would find it funny? Is there any other significance to this?

Why was he living on a sink estate (the dogs literally walk around in pairs) and driving a Maserati?

Reactions: 4