Brianna Ghey murder trial #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"He had also carried out internet searches during his son's trial relating to sex acts involving schoolchildren."
Wtf who even gets horny while your son is on trial for murder? Twisted weirdo hope the girlfriend leaves him and he never sees his kids again. Also Brianna would probably be alive if it wasn't for him buying Eddie the knife. Hope he lives the rest of his life knowing that

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Ill gotten gains. Plenty of rough estates have brand new ranges and BMW's parked outside.
Oh yeah ranges and BMs are popular (I grew up on a council estate😂)

A Maserati though, I’m just shocked that the car was never torched, it would have stuck out like a sore thumb on that estate 😂

Reactions: 3
Ratcliffe claimed he often drove with his trousers down due to a need to go to the toilet urgently for medical reasons

I really hope he is never around any children again. bleeping monster.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I had sympathy for Eddie’s mum but now I don’t. She stayed with him after the first conviction and willingly chose to have her children (one of them a young girl) around her filthy pervert of a partner. Disgusting. The only innocent people here are those 2 children.

Reactions: 10
His mugshot actually looks like he's smirking. Why would anyone smirk in their mugshot when they're up for sexual offences charges, sicko. He deserves longer than he got.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I had sympathy for Eddie’s mum but now I don’t. She stayed with him after the first conviction and willingly chose to have her children (one of them a young girl) around her filthy pervert of a partner. Disgusting. The only innocent people here are those 2 children.
Same ! So many people are saying she's so nice and didn't expect it to happen.

Wonder what goes on behind closed doors, those poor other kids having that as a father and the scum for a brother.

Reactions: 8
I wondered that. It does make Ratcliffe's distancing from reality/lack of compassion more - not "understandable", but I can't think of the proper word.

They obviously were not the nice normal family people though initially. Let's put it that way.

I just saw this… I mean, I don’t know what he’s expecting?! I haven’t seen many details yet on what grounds etc. 20 years was the minimum in this category of crime right? I assume he is appealing on the basis it wasn’t motivated by Brianna being transgender so should go down to the lower level?

It's just what they do because they can. Lucy Letby appealed hers when there's no point.

Reactions: 5
Do you think he is going to play on his home life, especially after his dad’s sentence?
not sure if it will make any difference just a thought

Reactions: 1
He’s a manipulative little tit, just like his mate. I don’t think it will work.

Reactions: 6
I hope she never gets released 😡

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick