Brianna Ghey murder trial #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playing the hard girl, she's going to get a horrible shock when she is moved into the adult population. They hate cocky little cunts like her.

I find it hard to fathom how she seems like she already making a good effort to never be released. Why would she want this for herself, to never be free again?

Reactions: 12
How can she have access to Google herself? I reckon she’ll have a shock when she moves from the cushty unit to actual prison.

Reactions: 6
I suppose this is why Briannas mum didn't want their identity released.

Reactions: 3
Do prisoners have access to the internet? It seems very odd.

Whoever posted that video is giving her the fame she wants though.

Not to be unkind but surely the vermin that killed her were the exception to the rule?? It’s not a normal way of thinking??
IMG_4715.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Not to be unkind but surely the vermin that killed her were the exception to the rule?? It’s not a normal way of thinking??View attachment 2805606
I've said it before but sadly she's delusional if she thinks kids learning mindfulness will change how they treat eachother. Mindfulness is already in schools and is generally poorly taught and understood anyway. And it has absolutely nothing to do with how to treat people. Just because she found it helpful for her own anxiety doesn't mean it's going to stop kids being feral. Her time would be better spent on trying to get more systemic supporting terms of family therapy, behavioural support etc

Reactions: 24
Not to be unkind but surely the vermin that killed her were the exception to the rule?? It’s not a normal way of thinking??View attachment 2805606
I think this is her chosen campaign because of Brianna’s struggles, not the killers. Mindfulness would have not helped Scarlett and Eddie at all!

I think this is her chosen campaign because of Brianna’s struggles, not the killers. Mindfulness would have not helped Scarlett and Eddie at all!
I don’t think it would! People have different outlooks ,his father was an abuser doubt it would’ve helped him either?

Reactions: 2
Do prisoners have access to the internet? It seems very odd.
Its a multifaceted thing, generally speaking though I'd likely say no, unless there's a good reason for her to have access

I don't know the specifics of it but seems highly unlikely unless smuggling something in where she could gain access to the Internet, but even being given permission to use a computer and access the Internet is heavily restricted and even then what they're allowed to see or send as in emails/messages are always monitored.

She might be studying for something so she would need internet for that, but hopefully heavily restricted. But Adel Beck looks like a holiday camp so wouldn't surprise me

Playing the hard girl, she's going to get a horrible shock when she is moved into the adult population. They hate cocky little cunts like her.
I think the reality is that when she moves to an adult prison, she will be just fine.
It's true that women in general do not tolerate this sort of behaviour, but it's highly unlikely that anyone will actually do anything to her. She might end up in a scrap or two.
Women in prison are usually focused on their own sentence, behaviour and release. They tend not to do anything to jeopardise their privileges, release date, visits, etc.
SJ won't be popular on the wing, she will be ignored, made to feel uncomfortable, people will spit in her food and stuff. I'm not saying she will have a pleasant time, but this idea that people sometimes have of retribution, it just doesn't happen. It very rarely happens in male prisons.
Some of the most vile women you can imagine are living alongside the general population, as women's prisons do not have the space/need for vulnerable units. Sometimes people might get put in the segregation unit for their own protection, but people aren't going to put their neck on the line for SJ, she's just a nothing.

Reactions: 12
It any of that is true she’s beyond help really so I hope it just adds another reason to the list of why she shouldn’t ever be released.

I saw this morning that Esther Ghey met Scarlett’s mum and uncle and said it was brave of them to visit her. She’s an incredible woman really, I honestly don’t think I could have been in the same room.

I think she'd be in trouble in prison if she had abused or murdered a child. But no I don't think anyone will take much notice of her really.

Reactions: 4
I think she'd be in trouble in prison if she had abused or murdered a child. But no I don't think anyone will take much notice of her really.
Even the most disgusting women, those who have done truly foul things to children and babies, still live alongside the general population with very little consequence. They don't have any friends, and have a miserable time but they don't really get any trouble as such.

I meant whoever created the video!
---
Even the most disgusting women, those who have done truly foul things to children and babies, still live alongside the general population with very little consequence. They don't have any friends, and have a miserable time but they don't really get any trouble as such.
What a shame.

It's a story from The Scum. I wouldn't believe it if you paid me.
Yeah it will be most likely, can't remember the last time I bothered even reading their web page, never mind their actual paper

Even a former prisoner officer and gov said as much I believe in this video (may not have done so I do apologise if she doesnt say something of that sort in this video about Lucy Letby's time in prison for the rest of her life)

Never once (even as a young adult) ever read the DM, read the The Sun a handful of times but... yeah

If you go to about the 10th minute the interviewer says if you read x paper they're saying this and that, then the former female gov of prisons says in reality lol.

Like I think with her saying in that, in the older Victorian prisons especially the idea of having a shower, was difficult enough to get a toilet in every cell, which was why they used slop buckets and like she says it stank "slopping out" like taking out a bed pan essentially every morning.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
How can she have access to Google herself? I reckon she’ll have a shock when she moves from the cushty unit to actual prison.
Those units aren’t cushty at all. I resided in them for 2 years. In children’s units they don’t even need to report restraints like they do in adult prisons so staff do what they like, I had my hand broken in an illegal restraint and wasn’t seen by a doctor until 5 days later. She’s just fucked in the head, any other normal person would even be trying to fake remorse to get out even if they were not remorseful 🤣
---
Its a multifaceted thing, generally speaking though I'd likely say no, unless there's a good reason for her to have access

I don't know the specifics of it but seems highly unlikely unless smuggling something in where she could gain access to the Internet, but even being given permission to use a computer and access the Internet is heavily restricted and even then what they're allowed to see or send as in emails/messages are always monitored.
In secure unit there will be a school there and computers there with internet access. Saying that in the whole two years I was there I went to one lesson. Lol
---
I think the reality is that when she moves to an adult prison, she will be just fine.
It's true that women in general do not tolerate this sort of behaviour, but it's highly unlikely that anyone will actually do anything to her. She might end up in a scrap or two.
Women in prison are usually focused on their own sentence, behaviour and release. They tend not to do anything to jeopardise their privileges, release date, visits, etc.
SJ won't be popular on the wing, she will be ignored, made to feel uncomfortable, people will spit in her food and stuff. I'm not saying she will have a pleasant time, but this idea that people sometimes have of retribution, it just doesn't happen. It very rarely happens in male prisons.
Some of the most vile women you can imagine are living alongside the general population, as women's prisons do not have the space/need for vulnerable units. Sometimes people might get put in the segregation unit for their own protection, but people aren't going to put their neck on the line for SJ, she's just a nothing.
Absolutely bang on. Even rose west was in normal population and walked round unharmed.

Reactions: 6